Sign in to follow this  
Black D'Sceptyr

(16/16) Arise, the Archlords! (Sceptyr's Support)

Been a while, but I've been cooking up something amazing in the interim. 

Okay, so you know the Archlord Archetype? Okay, rephrasing.

You know about the duo of cards that is less an "archetype" and more "Reason #1 Why Fairies Don't Get Generic Support Anymore And Friend?"

I've decided to delve more into their backstory. And don't you fret; these will not be the only place that they debut. 

So enjoy.

NOW WITH OUR NEW FEATURE CALLED "ACTUALLY LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT INSPIRED THE NAMES OF THESE GUYS!" 

New Archlords: Main Deck Monsters

Spoiler

Archlord Industria by BDSceptyr

Archlord Industria/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1800 ATK/1300 DEF

Lore: If you would Tribute a Fairy monster(s) on the field to activate a card effect, or to Tribute Summon a monster, you can Tribute this card in your hand instead. If this card is Normal Summoned, or if this card is Tributed while you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky" or "The Fountain in the Sky": You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 Fairy monster from your hand or Deck during the next Standby Phase, and if you do, inflict 1200 damage to your opponent, also that Summoned monster's ATK/DEF each becomes 1200.

(This Archlord is a bit more obscure. Remember Darklord Asmodeus? That being that split into an Asmo and a Deus Token upon destruction, the former being effect destruction immune and the latter, battle destruction immune? THAT is what inspired this Archlord. And it can bring out a Level 5 monster-the same Level as the Asmo Token, and make its ATK/DEF become the same as that Token once was, as well as delivering 1200 more burn to your opponent. Also, its name is brought up by the Seven Heavenly Virtues as well-this time, Diligence.)

Archlord Iofiel by BDSceptyr

Archlord Iofiel/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1000 ATK/800 DEF

Lore: If you activate a Continuous or Field Spell: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Fairy monster from your Deck to the GY; this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card destroys a monster by battle, or if this card is Tributed; You can activate 1 "The Shrine in the Sky" directly from your Deck, then this card loses 1000 ATK if it is on the field. You can only use each effect of "Archlord Iofiel" once per turn.

(This card is based on "Iofiel", a monster that also was used by Reggie MacKenzie alongside her Archlord Kristya. Has a simliar 'mill to gain ATK' effect as well.)

Archlord Patien Shya by BDSceptyr

Archlord Patien Shya/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 5/2300 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can return 1 banished Fairy monster to your GY; immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon this card from your hand. When you do: You can target 1 monster on the field; it loses 1500 ATK and 500 DEF. During the Main Phase 2: You can target 1 other monster on the field; your opponent takes damage equal to the difference between this card's ATK and that target's original DEF, then banish it if you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky". You can only use this effect of "Archlord Patien Shya" once per turn.

(This card is based off of the Darklord Edeh Arare, a representative instead of a Seven Heavenly Virtue-in this case, patience, as its Latin-translation name totals out to.)

Archlord Vach by BDSceptyr

Archlord Vach/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 6/2200 ATK/1800 DEF

Lore: During your opponent's turn, if you control a Fairy monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but you cannot Special Summon monsters from your hand for the rest of the turn. All monsters on the field lose 500 ATK, except for Fairy monsters. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 Fairy monster in the GY, then if there are exactly 3 Fairy monsters in your GY, you can target 1 additional Level 5 or lower Fairy monster in your GY; add the first target to your hand, then Special Summon the second target (if any). You can only use this effect of "Archlord Vach" once per turn.

(This card? It's based on Virtue Angel Vach, another Reggie MacKenzie special, with the same stats. It even has a reversed version of Reggie's Zeriel's effect-which was a dinky Level 1 Fairy that gave every Fairy on the field 500 ATK-but Vach will take 500 from each non-Fairy on the field instead.)

Archlord Humility by BDSceptyr

Archlord Humility/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 8/2400 ATK/2900 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand, discard 1 card, then banish 1 Level 9 or higher Fairy monster from your Deck; Special Summon this card if it is still in your hand and you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky", also when your opponent's card effect that targeted a Fairy monster(s) you control resolves this turn, negate that effect. During the Standby Phase, if this card was Tributed or banished last turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Fairy monster from your hand, but it loses 500 ATK/DEF. You can only use each effect of "Archlord Humility" once per turn.

(This is based on one of the Seven Heavenly Virutes-obviously, Humility-and this card's form is meant to be the Archlord counterpart to "Darklord Superbia", which is the Latin translation of the Deadly Sin of Pride.)

Archlord Quetzalcoatl by BDSceptyr

Archlord Quetzalcoatl/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 9/2800 ATK/2100 DEF

Lore: During the Main Phase 1 (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand and banish 1 Fairy monster from your GY whose Level is equal to the number of Fairy monsters in your GY; immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon this card with 1 Tribute, and if you do, Special Summon that banished Fairy monster during the next Standby Phase. During the Main Phase 2, if this card did not attack this turn: You can Tribute 1 other Fairy monster you control; inflict 1400 damage to your opponent and gain 1400 LP. You can only use each effect of "Archlord Quetzalcoatl" once per turn.

(This time, this card is based off another Aztec-origin laden Darklord - this time, Tezcatlipoca. Whereas one based themselves around protecting the others, this one bases itself around the Heavenly Virtue of Justice, utilizing the Archlords to strike at the opponent and reincarnate the fallen.)

Archlord Awilix by BDSceptyr

Archlord Awilix/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Effect Monster/Level 10/2500 ATK/2900 DEF

Lore: To Tribute Summon this card face-up while you have exactly 3 Fairy monsters in your GY, you can banish monsters from your GY, instead of Tributing them on the field. If you have exactly 5 Fairy monsters in your GY (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, if you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky" or "The Fountain in the Sky"; You can draw 1 card, then your opponent takes 300 damage for each Fairy monster you control. If this card is Tributed or banished, while you control a Fairy monster: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; return it to the bottom of the Deck.

(As 1 Mayan-civilization-related Darklord monster is born in Ixchel, so another follows in its uncorrupted form, known as Awilix.)

New Archlords: Spells/Traps

Spoiler

The Shrine in the Sky by BDSceptyr

The Shrine in the Sky/Continuous Spell Card

Lore: This card name becomes "The Sanctuary in the Sky" while on the field. Once per turn: You can Normal Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Fairy monster as an additional Normal Summon. Once per turn, if a Fairy monster(s) is Tributed or discarded and sent to your GY: You can activate 1 of these effects. 
• Banish 1 Set card on the field or 1 card in the GYs.
• Set directly from your Deck, 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "The Sanctuary in the Sky" in its text or 1 "The Fountain in the Sky".
You can only control 1 "The Shrine in the Sky".

Light of the Archlords by BDSceptyr

Light of the Archlords/Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Add 1 monster that specifically lists the card "The Sanctuary in the Sky" in its text from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Light of the Archlords" per turn.

Convergence in the Sky by BDSceptyr

Convergence in the Sky/Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Banish 1 Fairy monster on the field that you own, except a Fusion Monster, then you can banish 1 LIGHT monster with less ATK than that monster from the GYs, except a Fusion Monster: Special Summon 1 Fairy Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that can only be Special Summoned by "Convergence in the Sky", whose Level is equal to or 1 lower than the banished monsters' Levels. If you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky": You can shuffle this card from your GY into the Deck; the ATK of 1 monster on the field becomes equal to the difference in both players' LP, also it cannot attack directly. 

Divine Judgment by BDSceptyr

Divine Judgment/Normal Trap Card

Lore: When a Spell/Trap or monster effect is activated that includes any of these effects: Tribute 1 Fairy monster you control or send 1 card from your hand to the GY that specifically lists the card "The Sanctuary in the Sky" in its text; negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Fairy monster you control.  
● Send a card from the field to the GY. 
● Discards a card.
● Banish a card from the hand or field.

Omen in the Sky by BDSceptyr

Omen in the Sky/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: During your turn: You can return 1 of your banished Fairy monsters to your GY; Special Summon 1 "Angel 01 Token" (Fairy/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 300). During your opponent's turn, if a Fairy monster(s) you control were Tributed since last turn: You can negate the next attack this turn from a monster your opponent controls. If you control "The Sanctuary in the Sky" or "The Fountain in the Sky": You can banish this card from your GY; this turn, destroy your opponent's next battling non-Fairy monster at the start of the Damage Step. You can only use each effect of "Omen in the Sky" once per turn.

New Archlords: Extra Deck Monsters

Spoiler

Archlord Marie by BDSceptyr

Archlord Marie/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 5/1700 ATK/1200 DEF

Lore: Must first be Special Summoned with "Convergence in the Sky". (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card and 1 other Fairy monster from your hand or face-up field, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; gain control of that targeted monster if its ATK is higher than the difference in both player's LP, otherwise inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK +500. If a monster(s) is Tributed or banished by a monster effect; You can Special Summon this card from your GY as a Level 10 monster, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent. You can only Special Summon "Archlord Marie(s)" once per turn. 

(Archlord counterpart to the Darklord Marie, of course! 1 of two "Archlord" Fusions that actually makes use of the wide LP gulf the Archlords give you as well!)

Archlord Wingweaver by BDSceptyr

Archlord Wingweaver/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 7/2750 ATK/2400 DEF

Lore: Must first be Special Summoned by "Convergence in the Sky". Once per turn, during the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Fairy monster from your Deck or GY, and if you do, it cannot attack or be targeted for attacks. Gains 500 ATK and 300 DEF for each Fairy monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY by a card effect: You can add 1 card from your GY to your hand, then apply 1 of these effects. 
● Normal Summon 1 Fairy monster from your hand as an additional Normal Summon.
● Gain 2000 LP, then you can activate 1 Spell/Trap from your hand.

Archlord Gabriel by BDSceptyr

Archlord Uriel/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 9/2800 ATK/2300 DEF

Lore: Must be Special Summoned with "Convergence in the Sky". Once per turn: You can activate this effect, depending on the number of Fairy monsters in your GY.
● 3 or less: All monsters on the field lose 1400 ATK, except Fairy monsters.
● 4: Destroy all Set cards on the field.
● 5+: Special Summon 1 "Archlord Raphael Token" (Level 7/ATK 2800/DEF 2300), or if you control a Token, halve your opponent's LP instead.

Archlord Dawnbringer by BDSceptyr

Archlord Dawnbringer/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 11/3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Lore: Must be Special Summoned with "Convergence in the Sky". If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 7 or lower Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand. All other Fairy monsters you control gain ATK equal to the difference in both player's LP. Cannot be targeted by other card effects or be Tributed. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 4 Fairy monsters (2 each from your hand and GY); the LP of 1 player becomes 3000.

(Finally, the ultimate Archlord is revealed-the counterpart to the Darklord Morningstar, with a different name that was also granted to the entity that both were based off of. But this 'before' picture ot the leader of the Darklords' rebellion is also the other of the 2 Fairy Fusions here that put that LP gulf to good use.

BD'S, signing off. P.S., there will be more cards coming in the next week.

UPDATE I (4/2/2019): You've got new cards, as promised.

UPDATE II (4/10/2019): And the set is now complete with the last six cards. Think this might be enough to make sure the Sanctuary Fairies do numbers now.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr
Newest update with new cards. (FINAL)

Iofel:

Seems like a nice effect but I would try to find another cost/bonus than ATK points as manipulation of those is near useless in modern yugioh, especially for a main deck monster. Maybe discarding/Adding to your hand a fairy ? The deck seems to benefit from that. Finally, watch out for TCG translations, there might be completely unrelated spell cards that have "the sky" in their names, you might want to add "except ..." to those effects, but I'm not sure.

Humility:

Great summoning ability, this thing will always hit the field, but do you really need to reveal it if you summon it, I'm not sure it matters at that point. I'm not sure about why the tokens are here, I imagine superbia has a similar effect but yugioh has changed a lot since the time that was released, you might want to do something different, although i suppose your archetype does benefit from tributing fairy monsters so this would help, Also, maybe turn it into a floating effect, something like: "when this card is banished or sent to the graveyard...". final little problem with the card is a small language error: if an effect is "resolved" it's already happened, you should probably change it to "activated".

Awilix:

I'm not to sure about this one: I can't understand it's summoning ability, it seems to have two? but for the rest of the effect I can tell you that unless in a deck made specifically for this type of thing it's virtually useless, maybe change it to some protection for your monsters to go with the theme of angels? I think something like the ability to take damage to prevennt an effect seems nice, goes with the theme of "turn the other cheek"

The Shrine in the Sky:

Great card only two minor complaints:

-maybe put a cap on the level of the monsters you can summon as most archlords have high levels and you can just pop them out with this card

-to counterbalance, maybe give it the ability to banish all cards on the field, not just set ones, don't leave monsters out of the fun!

Convergence in the Sky:

WHAT!? It seems to be some sort of polymeriazatiion, with a very strict level requirement, in a deck where most monsters are level 8-10? with some sort of Atk point condition to make things more complex? is it a ritual card? cause it seems like one but it's a fusion? it's a quick play though so that's cool.

Okay, first of all, polymerizatioon is a bad card, don't try to make it worse, there's a reason every archetype focused on fusion either has their own card or doesn't need one at all. second, streamline the conditions, make something clear and precise, not this mess, if I understand correctly you would need to send humility and have iofel to the graveyard to summon the extra deck monster? it's to specific, as a said streamline the condition, i'd give you advice on how but I have no idea what you were trying to do. Finally the protection is a nice plus but maybe do something like: "negate two of your opponent's cards until your next standby phase" similar result doesn't shoot you in the foot by negating one of your cards and is more versatile.

Archlord Wingweaver:

OH, okay, your supposed to use two iofels to summon this, which explains the ATK effects on both iofel and convergence you should still remove both of them. for the card itself, I like the idea of the tokens powering it up and making opposing monsters run into it and lose the fight cause of a last minute power-up, gives a nice, protecting the innocents idea to the card. my only problem is that the 2000 LP effect is useless, no one would ever choose that over the other one, remember, the only life point that matters is your last one, everything else is useless. Finally I think that you should use special summon instead of normal summon as the latter just seems weird, it might just be me but I think that in this case it would be special summon.

All in all, a great start and I hope to see more of these next week. I apologize if I seemed a bit to harsh but I really like where this is going and I wanted to do it justice.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:29 AM, agloup said:

All in all, a great start and I hope to see more of these next week. I apologize if I seemed a bit to harsh but I really like where this is going and I wanted to do it justice.

Alright, updated everything-including Iofiel, Humility, and the Shrine-but the others are mostly staying the same. 

Reason is that the strategy is based around not only working around not being able to attack, but having multiple avenues of Summon to work around all types of Summon locks-both restrictions placed on their chief draw card, known as Cards from the Sky, which places both a Special Summon and Battle Phase lock for the privilege of banishing a Fairy to draw 2.

This way, not only is the spirit of the original Archlord user's Deck preserved (Reggie MacKenzie's, in using small ATK boosts to augment a field and Kristya to prevent a proper defense from being marshalled against you.) Everything is based around those twin mechanics, being a more control-focused version of True Kings. 

That's what I'm going for.

Anyways, you've got four new cards to look over now; Quetzalcoatl and Vach, the Omen in the Sky, and the Level 9 Convergence Fusion Uriel.

Oh, it's a burn deck, dealing tons of damage in exchange for no battle phase, okay.

New iofel: 

I don't remember what the effect of old iofel was so I'll have to examine this card as a standalone.

Summoning condition is great, and guarantees easy plays and I see what you were doing with the ATK manipulation effects though I question their usefulness if you aren't supposed to have a battle phase. only minor problem is the ATK cost on the second effect, it takes 2 turns to make up for it and most duels are very fast waiting that long is impossible, maybe make it lose 1000 ATK or even 1500 ATK.

Vach:

It's a bit weird, All the effects are powerful and extremely useful but they don't fit together: one of them banishes the card, another one makes you gain field presence and the third is only useful if it's sent to the graveyard. While the last two fit together in a way, forcing the opponent to remove it but sending a last "fuck you" if he does however the first effect actively works against the other two and makes it seem like two cards crammed into one. I can understand why you don't make a discard effect, (same effect but on discarding the card from your hand instead of banishing it) but maybe just shuffle it back into the deck? Or maybe simply remove your battle phase? It goes in line with the deck a bit more and doesn't make you forced to choose which card you want. Of course most of this is rendered moot if fairies have a very useful way to get back banished monsters.

New humility

Again, why with the reveal it going to be summoned anyway? My praise on the summoning was meant to be just that, unless I missed something last time I'm pretty sure you added the whole "if you control no monsters" which makes the card much less usefull as you generally want something of a full board. Again, little language error, you can't negate an effect that has already been resolved, change it to "is activated". other than that great card.

Quetzalcoatl:

Okay ,seems great, only two small problems.

Number one is the banishing effect, most archlords you would want to summon seem to have levels around 8 or 9 so you would need that many fairies in the grave a deck generally runs about 20 monsters, so for this card to reach adequate power you would need half of your monsters in the grave, maybe change it a different requirement as I understand the need to prevent the arrival of huge monsters immediately. Connected to that is the revival effect, I find it a bit slow, the opponent will kill your Quetzalcoatl during his turn rendering it useless, I would just summon it immediately but if you really want there to be a waiting room for the revival put the revival during the end phase of your turn, so you still can't do anything with him but you are certain to actually get the damn thing.

The second problem is the burn damage, it seems awkward at 1400 damage like this generally tends to be in multiples of 500 so this might leave the opponent with 100 LP remaining which is not something you want, although if I understand you want this to combo with awilix to deal 2000 (1400 + 2x300) damage but just add the extra 100 as it makes no difference.

Awilix:

just change the burn damage to 500 per fairy and it's good, but not broken seeing as it requires you to control fairies to do anything useful.

The shrine in the sky, new:

Still suggesting a level cap but it's your choice. Also maybe make the secondary effect twice per turn as fairies get tributed and discarded all the time. also let monsters get baished or add another effect i'll talk about in my conlusion.

Convergence:

I'm not letting this one go. now that I've had time ti think about it I see that it's a fusion ritual quick-play, which is an amazing concept. However it's still a ritual and a fusion card both of those summoning mechanics are inherently -2 so you don't need to nerf the card, if anything you should boost it. it comes out of the gates with a huge disadvantage and you're just piling on restrictions. I have 2 changes to propose; firstly remove the ATK requirement, it serves no purpose and only makes the card more complicated you're always using iofiel with this card so this just forces that to be in the grav. secondly remove the restriction on either the monsters or the spell that makes them nessesary to each other, te monsters are only useful in an archlord deck where you would summon them with this and the card's summoning pool is so small that it does'nt really matter, as of now it can summon level 12, 11, 8, 7 fusion monsters and nothing else at the cost of banishing two monsters. Fix those two things and it's a great card.

Omen:

I got nuttin, two effects, clearly defined, combos with itself, floats with some non targeting destruction, no it's a great card. change nothing. altough since I got to be a critic maybe turn the first effect into a continuous spell card since it doesn't really feel like a trap.

Wingweaver:

change the second effect and we're good, maybe some burn damage, deal 2000 LP instead of gaining that amount.

Uriel:

great card, all three effects are good and work well in the deck BUT the last one seems kind of wierd, just change it to two effects one on 5 monsters in your grave and the other when you have 6+.

Conclusion:

great continuation from the beginning and I hope that it keeps going this way.

now that I have a clearer idea of the type of archetype you want here's some advice.

-add some more low level monsters, right now ioifiel is the only level 4 or lower monster in the archetype (apart from warrior of zefra but we don't count him)

-add a spell tat does things when a monster is normal summoned you have to do it anyway due to the draw card so why not make it a strength?

-add some more burn cards, right now you only have Uriel awilix and Quetzalcoatl make sure the opponent is always on his last points of life.

-make the ATK reduction more integral to the archetype like add some variant of "all non fairy type monsters lose 500 ATK" to most of your cards and add cards that do things when a monster reaches 0 ATK.

Keep going this way.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:20 AM, agloup said:

Conclusion:

great continuation from the beginning and I hope that it keeps going this way.

now that I have a clearer idea of the type of archetype you want here's some advice.

-add some more low level monsters, right now ioifiel is the only level 4 or lower monster in the archetype (apart from warrior of zefra but we don't count him)

-add a spell tat does things when a monster is normal summoned you have to do it anyway due to the draw card so why not make it a strength?

-add some more burn cards, right now you only have Uriel awilix and Quetzalcoatl make sure the opponent is always on his last points of life.

-make the ATK reduction more integral to the archetype like add some variant of "all non fairy type monsters lose 500 ATK" to most of your cards and add cards that do things when a monster reaches 0 ATK.

Keep going this way.

Alright, changed up some more of the cards as according to your direction, and added the final ones. Just a note, since I've noticed its repeated concerns: Humilty's trigger works the same way as the Abyss-Scale Equip Spells; its a lingering effect of the turn that goes off after it resolves, allowing it to catch even effects before it in its same chain as part of its effect. That it is Special Summoned afterwards is usually a side effect, considering, like Impcantation Chalislime, it can discard itself to activate its effect, and thus wouldn't self-summon since it's no longer in the hand. This way, it can be used as either a self-serve target immunity card, or that AND a self-summoned monster. One part can be sacrificed for the sake of the other. So it is worded properly.

Nevertheless, I have made its Summoning easier.

Okay, time for the last roast, get it cause it's a burn deck.

Industria:

great summoning tool, helps you get the bigger arch-lords on the field and the big effect ones as well, normally I'd call the standby phase summoning slow but with the ATK change it makes it acceptable. And because I need to be a dick I'll point out the two problems I have with this card, firstly, can you use it if you have nothing on board? It may just be me but I feel that the wording only allows you to trigger it as a change, as in you need the required tributes already on the board. secondly I feel that it's a bit strange for a monster card, it's effects seem like more of a spell card, you don't want to summon this thing to the field and I feel that for a monster that's a problem. (Maxx C? I have no idea what you're talking about.) you could remedy this by allowing it to tribute archlords in the hand instead of on the field when it is on the field.

Iofiel:

Good cost and not too wordy, also I just realized this now but maybe you would want to make one effect for it's tribute and one for it's battle (maybe one brings spells and the other traps?).but that's just me.

Patien Shya:

burn, attack manipulation, recovery and special summoning all into one card without it being broken, that's a pretty amazing feat if it was just me I would switch the ATK and DEF changes to combo better with it's second effect as it requires you to have not tributed or sacrificed this monster before the battle phase and summoned an extra deck monster. And this change would prevent it from being used as a monster to summon and then go into a huge beatstick. though it would also limit it's usefulness against links so both choices work I suppose, that said how would the second effect work for links? 2300 burn damage?

Vach:

the new first effect is great gets it on the field, then the second effect gets it removed and it float, an all around great card. though I imagine the summoning restriction only works during your opponent's turn and not yours as well though even in that scenario I suppose this deck norml summons from the hand so it's okay.

Humility:

Oh so that's how that effect works! thanks for the clarification apart from that no problems with this except the reveal, it's going on the field or in the graveyard the opponent is going to see it anyway.

Archlord Quetzalcoal:

I don't think you changed this so my previous points stand (easier banishing (most of your archlords get banished so you can only summon iofiel and industria), and faster revival)

awilix:

yea no this is great, summons itself without using that many ressources, does it faster if your losing, plus one, burn and amazing removal don't touch a hair on her head.

shrine

no changes  that I can see so I won't chanfe anything.

light of the lords:

really good search card and sets up counters with the many monster quick effects you have only slight problem with this is that it only searches monsters and not even all of them (vach for example doesn't meet the requirments) I would either extend it to all cards with "the sanctuary in the sky" as text or all archlord monsters. otherwise a great addition that helps boost consistency

Convergence in the Sky:

you know I was going to talk about this. firstly, if it's the center of the deck (which it seems to be cause fusion deck and all) make it searchable (right now you got shrine and that's it) Ad for the love of god remove that stupid ATK point requirement, do I have to bend over backwards that much to summon anything? ot even the worst of ritual spell have that kind of addition (this is pretty close that so I feel that the comparison is warranted) I already have two monsters including one on the field, with highly specific levels to use this thing don't force me to run watapon just to do anything! also any other suggestions I have made apply.

Divine Judgment:

the text is wierd, which are the effects activated by this card and which are the effects that must be activated to use this card? also why is it a trap, it activates of of your spell and traps so just make it a normal spell card, you know you're allowed to have those right?

omen:

no changes so same comment as last time

Marie:

Alright see, you would need to run a level one fairy in the grave and iofiel to summon this! That said if you do manage to get it out on the field it controls the board or burns the opponent (not sure which is better in this archetype) and then you have some recovery and it combos with itself (summon marie, burn, die, summon another one, control, summon back first marie, control, and set up for the next turn) the hard once per turn clause also prevents any obnoxious loops so that's a plus. only problem with it is that I feel it should either only tribute itself or only another monster but not both cause in that case you're barely breaking even.

wingweaver:

you removed the tokens, but replaced them with something better so i'm not complaining and the new effect really lends itself to the protecting the innocent theme also the finam effect finally  has a use and helps set up your 'marie's. the floating is nice and the fact that it activates only on effects is a nice plus so your opponent is rewarded if he can brute strength the problem. only little problem is that most removals nowadays bounce or return to the deck or banish so it may not be that usefull

uriel:

either I have a shit memory or you changed the token name for some reason otherwise I don't see any changes sso old remarks apply

Dawnbringer:

DAMN! (get it?) That is one nasty boss monster, so lets unpack:  search of industria, iofiel petien or vach (and maybe some of the original two), HUGE ATK boost making watapon a viable beatstick. No targeting, no FUCKING TURTLES to ruin your day. and ap retty subpar quick effect, yeah this might have been better if it was something else like:

-a summoning tool

- a more efficient burn effect (maybe using those banished monsters)

-a recovery option (with at the minimum 6 monsters banished you need some royal fireguards level shit)

-a destruction option

- a negate effect

the quick effect is kinda subpar when compared to the rest of the card and the cost is asinine: I am not going -2 for some burn damage that is probably under 1000 at this point aor some mediocre heal.

Conclusion

all in all a great archetype, maybe not perfect (looking at you convergence and judgement) but a nice burn deck that I really like with a great twist  on an old archetype though I wonder if anyone would play zefra in this archetype.

See you next time agloup