Sign in to follow this  
Chaos Sonic

BBC Presents - Doctor Redoer [Time Thieves Deck]

cecCks3.png

ALLONS-Y!!

Since Roxas posted his Time Thief deck out here...I decided to do the same for my own. Unfortunately, it isn't as grandiose as his own, buuuuut hey, it's something and it's definitely showing me how to play this fun little archetype. So, here's the list and I'll meet you down below the list to give explanations!

Monsters

• Time Thief Winder 3x
  • Time Thief Bezel Ship 3x
  • Time Thief Regulator 3x
  • Goblindbergh 3x
  • Performage Hat Tricker 3x
  • Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser 3x
  • Summoner Monk 3x

Spells

• Allure of Darkness 2x
  • Instant Fusion 3x
  • Overlay Regen 2x
  • Reinforcement of the Army 1x
  • Monster Reborn 1x
  • Pot of Dichotomy 2x
  • Time Thief Hack 2x

Traps

• Time Thief Flyback 3x
  • Jar of Avarice 2x
  • Solemn Notice 2x
  • Solemn Warning 1x

Extra Deck

• Mudragon of the Swamp
  • Karbonala Warrior
  • Utopia the Lightning
  • Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
  • Utopia 2x
  • Time Thief Redoer 3x
  • Tornado Dragon
  • Bagooska
  • Castel
  • Exciton Knight
  • Abyss Dweller
  • Gagaga Cowboy

As you can tell, yeah, this is a general Rank 4 Summoning deck...with Time Thieves being the main focus (or as much as they can since they don't have too much going for them on the support side...YET!). Basically what I have in mind with this little build is a quick summoning of a Rank 4 (Redoer obviously) and proceed to do shenanigans with Redoer's ability.

• Summon Redoer, add as much Xyz Material as I can before the next turn.
  • Start of opponent's turn in the Standby -> Snag their top card and add to the collective
  • Opponent gets upset
  • Profit?

In all seriousness though, I technically deal with it like above, though if they bring out a large monster, immediately detach a Trap from Redoer, have them put the card on the top of their deck. But that's currently all for the Time Thieves portion.

Added Hat Tricker, only because of it's effect. I haven't had success to pull it off...but it'll be funny when I finally do. Curtain Raiser is there for a quick SS from the Pendulum Zone when I need it, and that's it. I added Pot of Dichotomy and Jar of Avarice in order to take the cards in my grave and put them back, that way I'm not just using Localized Tornado (a favorite of mine in previous decks), because if I have good things in hand...need to keep 'em.

Now I did think about adding Xyz Territory as a Field Spell to try and help out with this...just because of the power boost and to be able to save Redoer or any of my Rank 4s...unfortunately, I forgot this was when ANY Xyz Monster attacks...including the opponents. So currently, that's sitting out, just for that reason.