Sign in to follow this  
Comrade Duck

Zombies Are Still My Favorite Deck Type

Just something to note:

The deck is IRL. It was put together using things I already owned so it's not super fluid but I'm already having a lot of fun with it. No budget. Hit me with the C O N S T R U C T I V E C R I T I C I S M boys and girls.

Monsters | 20

1 Glow-Up Bloom
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Necroworld Banshee
1 Zombie Master
2 Doomking Balerdroch
2 Gozuki
3 Mezuki
3 Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
3 Uni-Zombie
3 Shiranui Solitaire

Spells | 18

1 Foolish Burial
1 Super Polymerization
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
2 Book of Life
2 Terraforming
2 Enemy Controller
2 Called by the Grave
3 Zombie World

(I think I need Allures? Kinda wary cuz I only have 9 targets and losing my hand could suck. But that's why I came to you :D)

Traps | 2

2 Solemn Strike

Extra Deck | 12/15

1 Vampire Sucker
1 Knightmare Cerberus
1 Summon Sorceress
1 Borreload Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Shiranui Shogunsaga

I kinda already recognize a few things that are better off in my side (e-con, book of moon, reborn) but I don't really know what to replace them with. Your help is appreciated ?

EDIT: Thinking -1 Book of Moon, -2 enemy Controller, +3 Allure of Darkness. I can move econ and book to side with twin twisters so I'll have a little bit of draw power. I don't care for Desires here even though I have Omega. I can't burial anything that desires hits so it feels meh to me.

Edited by Dad

No expert but looks like a solid start.
IDK if Zombies like more Banshees for more chances of opening with Terraforming. But if it's a not-so-budget card, then it would make sense for you not to run more copies.
Dunno if it's a worthy play but how about at least 1 Snow Rabbit? With the revival power of Zombies though Mezuki and Book of Life, you would be able to revive it for an extra layer of stun, although her power is rather match-up dependent and I have yet to see Zombie decks play it in such way so it would be a novelty play at best.
Knightmare Phoenix and Unicorn are good all-around splashable Links. Add them if you have them.
With Zombie's swarming power and a couple of DARK members, a PK Rusty Bardiche engine of x1 Bardiche, x1 Cloak, x1 Boots and x1~2 Fog Blade may or may not have some degrees of success. They don't seem too expensive, either.

I can search and send banshee to grave on 5/6 opening hands. I don't think it would hurt to have a second in my side though.

I think I have a ghost ogre lying around so I can splash it in somewhere.

And funny enough, I traded for a Knightmare Phoenix last night. 

I'm not familiar with phantom knights but if they give me more allure targets and give the deck speed, I can definitely try the engine out.

Thanks for your help.