Sign in to follow this  
SecondSeraphim

Ware Dragons (Machine/Cyberse Fusions)

Hardware Dragon                            LIGHT/Machine/Fusion/LV5        1500 / 1000

1 Machine monster + 1 Cyberse monster

If this card is Special Summoned, you can target a monster on the field; destroy it. If a Spell/Trap card on the field is destroyed while this card is in the GY; you can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only activate each effect of “Hardware Dragon” once per turn.

Software Dragon                              LIGHT/Cyberse/Fusion/LV5         1000 / 1500

1 Cyberse monster + 1 Machine monster

If this card is Special Summoned, you can target a Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If a monster on the field is destroyed while this card is in the GY; you can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only activate each effect of “Software Dragon” once per turn.

Firmware Dragon                             LIGHT/Machine/Fusion/LV7         2000 / 2000

1 Machine monster + 1 Cyberse monster (including a Fusion monster)

Gains 500 ATK for each Fusion monster used to Fusion Summon it. If this card was Fusion Summoned, once per turn, you can (Quick Effect); target 1 card on the field and/or GY; banish it. If this card was Fusion Summoned using 2 Fusion monsters as material, you can activate the above effect twice per turn instead, and those cards are banished face-down instead.

I do like the idea of Hardware and Software as Monster and Spell/Trap Cards. The theme fits very well and for both of the first cards, I think going -3 (2 Mats + Fusion) for a Fusion Monster with a strong effect is alright, if they don't really have ATK or DEF.

Anyway I would still consider them very strong and if we didn't have Master Rule 4, with Konami spamming overpowered cards 24/7, I would call Hardware- and Software Dragon too strong, because they can easily be Summoned with Instant Fusion regarding they 're Level 5.

And that's pretty much the reason why Firmware Dragon is to powerful in my eyes. We know that cheating out any Machine-Type Fusion monster is not much of an act and with Software Dragon being easy to bring out too, Firmware Dragon could be Summoned to easily for it's huge mighty effect.
I don't think I have seen a Spell Speed 2 effect with the strongest removal form being twice per turn any time before.

But again: I really love the concept you created and it might be easy to fix by increasing Hard- and Software Dragon's Levels by one and maybe buff their Battle Power a little bit.

Greets,

Messoras

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By |0P|
      A semi-joke retrain of my favorite fusion monster along with a counterpart. I've made no attempt to balance either of these but tried to make them somewhat realistic and at least usable in a casual game.
      Sanwitch of Forbidden Arts
      Spellcaster/Fusion/DARK/Lv6/ATK2100/DEF1800
      "1 Level 3 Fiend monster + 1 Level 4 Spellcaster monster
      The first time each turn a monster you control is sent from the field to the GY; add one monster from your deck to your hand with ATK less than or equal to that sent monster, then this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the added monster, you can only activate this effect of "Sanwitch of The Forbidden Arts" once per turn. If this card would be removed from the field you can banish one "Sangan" or "Witch of the Black Forest" from your GY instead"
      Goddess of The Chestnut Grove
      Fairy/Fusion/LIGHT/Lv4/ATK1500/DEF1200
      ""Kuriboh" + "Goddess with the Third Eye"
      Once per turn, when a monster you control is targeted for an attack, you can reveal one Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that lists that targeted monster; tribute that monster and discard monsters from your hand equal to the number of other listed Fusion Materials, then Special Summon that revealed Fusion Monster (this is treated as a Fusion Summon) and it becomes the attack target instead. This card cannot be targeted for attacks or your opponent's card effects while you control another Fusion Monster."
    • By Aria 51
      Main Deck Pends (2)
      Spells (3)
      Fusions (5)
      Trap (1)
      Boss Monster (1)

Explanation:
      Rising Star is the main engine card can the deck kind of needs him to operate, thus having 2 built in ways to special summon him from the deck.
      Star Mentor not only acts as a way to grab Rising Star, but he helps keep your board intact by providing protection to all Masquerades besides himself.
      2 of the 3 spells, Change and Rising Curtain, are stand ins for if you need to use the effects of Star Mentor or Rising Star but are unable to for one reason or another.
      The 5 Fusions act as a utility Toolbox, and a very reactionary one at that.
      The Show Must Go On is a 242 searcher can can help you recover if you happen to get overwhelmed.
      Finally, 5 Star is a big end-all finisher that isn't super difficult to pull off, and if you happen to not be able to finish your opponent, it floats into another Fusion so you can continue your plays normally.

First time posting customs to this site, so am happy to receive some feedback.
    • By Black D'Sceptyr
      So. 
      Brooke & Mayday Walker.
      Brooke's Anna Kaboom's former mentor, and Mayday's her husband, and they both get corrupted by the Barian force in ZeXal and try to take it to Yuma and Anna, and yet despite Anna and Yuma being at each other's throats because of course Anna can handle them alone, it's still one of the most compelling times of ZeXal yet. 
      This time, I decided that this counted as "singles" rather than "support", since the Archetype isn't TCG-bound yet. However, Brooke's apprentices's support makes for such an amazing flurry base of support for it that I'm eager to show how I can make this viable with a few new cards. And by that I mean within 10 cards EXACTLY.
      Also, this time, I'll be mentioning which massive ship/aircraft/spacecraft they're based on, which are usually doomed yet big vessels of history. That begins on the first wave of new support.
      Until then, enjoy.
      (also for some reason its called the Supercolossal series, but whachagonnado)
      Supercolossal Monsters

Supercolossal Spell/Trap Cards

Supercolossal Extra Deck Monsters
      BD'S, signing off.
      UPDATE I: The Level 10s are now in-with the Unreachable Kingstallion and the Submarine Seversta.
      UPDATE II: Final entry comes with the Walkers' counterpart to Train Connection - the Equip Spell Supercolossal Bulkhead
    • By Black D'Sceptyr
      Been a while, but I've been cooking up something amazing in the interim. 
      Okay, so you know the Archlord Archetype? Okay, rephrasing.
      You know about the duo of cards that is less an "archetype" and more "Reason #1 Why Fairies Don't Get Generic Support Anymore And Friend?"
      I've decided to delve more into their backstory. And don't you fret; these will not be the only place that they debut. 
      So enjoy.
      NOW WITH OUR NEW FEATURE CALLED "ACTUALLY LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT INSPIRED THE NAMES OF THESE GUYS!" 

New Archlords: Main Deck Monsters

New Archlords: Spells/Traps

New Archlords: Extra Deck Monsters

BD'S, signing off. P.S., there will be more cards coming in the next week.
      UPDATE I (4/2/2019): You've got new cards, as promised.
      UPDATE II (4/10/2019): And the set is now complete with the last six cards. Think this might be enough to make sure the Sanctuary Fairies do numbers now.
    • By Black D'Sceptyr
      This time, folks, we're going to dip once again into the Duel Terminal storyline of the tragic tale of the World Legacy. This time, however, we go back to the beginning-before Ib and Avram and Ningirsu, before Imduk at the beginning and his other six sinister brethren at the end, before Mekk-Knights and Krawlers and Knightmares (oh my!)....
      ...but not before Lee. And not before the rise of the World Hero. Indeed, this is the tale of how the world was once in thrall to the machines and the Mekkstrosities they churned out.
      And behind it all flittered a sinister little angel-changed in appearance but not in attitude-that kept them all going with her own twisted World Key.  
      But then her encounter with an otherworldly horror turned her into one that rivaled the power of a certain Source of Destruction.
      From her ghastly form would come a different Machine, one that bathed the world it walked on alight in the flames of the morning star. And it would take the sacrifice of the World Hero to put them all down.
      This is the tale of the landmarks that made the Legacies....this is the story of the Seven World Regalias. 

World Regalias: Monsters

World Regalia: Spells/Traps
      World Regalia-Final Boss
      This story is now complete.
      BD'S, signing off.