Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

New banner, with dancer units:

Nephenee took me entirely by surprise. Like, why? I guess she is relatively popular, but to the degree of getting an alt, and shoved into a non-Tellius banner? Plus, as the country gal that she is, realistically speaking I doubt she would be interested in partaking in fancy or nobility affairs such as a dance. Is it to follow up Elincia's festival alt, since they have a Bound Hero Battle event? Giving her a bow feels random as well, but is not groundbreaking since some alts get weapons not associated with the characters. The Close Guard effect looks good to me, anyway. Regardless, she is my top character to roll for. Love that despite the fancy attire she won't drop the helmet, I guess that's the main joke they wanted to portray with giving her a fancy alt.

AFAIK Ishtar is already married, so Reinhart's lines creeps me out xD
I found funny too that it has a Level 4 skill, but is not Death Blow. For me, Death Blow is so iconic of Reinhardt. I appreciate the introduction of Joint Hone Atk, though.

Edited by A Crap Guide to CC

lv_1__40_splended_soiree.jpg

Stats for the new units.

Geirskögul's refine is great, getting dragon effectiveness and giving Spectrum Breath to non-mages and dragons within 2 spaces making Brave Lucina one of the best support units for non-magic and dragon units. Blazing Durandal gets a Special Fighter effect and Swift Impact. Urvan makes Brave Ike a tank and gives an immediate Aether proc to any enemy which doubles. And Mulagir gets upgraded to Dull Range and gives in-combat boosts if she out speeds the enemy.

Need more Devine Dew to get Urvan refine, but Brave Ike with Distant Counter and Brave Lucina are now great units to put together.

WCDRXl8.png?1

My magic nuke is now done. Might switch the blessing to Water to assist with Chain Challenge clearing and such so she can tank mages hits better when paired with L!Azura, but otherwise she works brilliantly. Now I need to decide on another non-grail project (S!Ylgr and Ursula both at +4). Probably going to go for Soliel (+6 from when I was building Eirika), Palla or Est (both at +1).

Was thinking about making a thread turns out it already exists so...bumping! Dunno how much use it'll get but why not

Had a few status convos so figured might be good to bring this back, and since it's 5th anni and we just had the choose your legend vote...will post results as a jump start

Men's results

Spoiler

3d0c55c41158be7c5ad210992e923266.png   5b6352993fd7dd197b376a2721a005c9.png

Women's results

Spoiler

b591ab0a7727296b8f07272ae7eac2bd.png   f51abe8d220eba9fc3bfae745062e838.png

Personally, as I do each year, I voted Awakening Anna in the hopes of one day getting the playable Anna from there in this but not upset with these results.

Honestly, considering my top wants this year were either.

Spoiler

Rhea/Serios

Bernie

Tiki

or either Kanna

I am very very happy with the results here. Bernie still lives to get First another time and I get one of my dragons that I really wanted to win, I'm happy either way.

I am very very happy with the results here.

Edited by Kazooie

My primary picks were going to be Julia or Catria, but I was influenced by the day 1 most picked characters and swapped to Adult Tiki. I do expect Byleth to take the red slot so they can finish off the Three House's Regalia with Snow Mercurius, other than that I'm expectin Chrom is based off either Emmeryn or the First Exalt in some way; Seliph I hope is based of Dierdre or Arvis; and Tiki I am hoping is based somewhat on her appearance in the Future Past DLC.

Out of the units I voted for, only Lyon reached the top 20 in their respective division. 

As for the winners, I wonder how they will handle the next Choose Your Legends now that female Byleth has reached the top two. Usually different iterations of a unit are no longer votable after one of their versions has won. Given their votes are tallied separately, I suppose male Byleth still could have a chance. Though it didn't stop them from booting Flame emperor after Gatekeeper and Marianne won.

It could get especially awkward if both versions of Robin/Kris/Corrin would win next round, in the case where male Byleth is dropped. Time will tell.

5 hours ago, Azure said:

My primary picks were going to be Julia or Catria, but I was influenced by the day 1 most picked characters and swapped to Adult Tiki. I do expect Byleth to take the red slot so they can finish off the Three House's Regalia with Snow Mercurius, other than that I'm expectin Chrom is based off either Emmeryn or the First Exalt in some way; Seliph I hope is based of Dierdre or Arvis; and Tiki I am hoping is based somewhat on her appearance in the Future Past DLC.

tbh I had a thought that they might make Byleth Lance cav with an outfit referencing Jeralt, like how Ephraim had his father's armor, though idk what kind of weapon would give her

On 2/4/2022 at 12:32 AM, LordCowCow said:

tbh I had a thought that they might make Byleth Lance cav with an outfit referencing Jeralt, like how Ephraim had his father's armor, though idk what kind of weapon would give her

I do see Byleth having a design similar to Jeralt in terms of outfit and being a cav, which in part does contribute to me think she'll be a sword unit as it'll mean that when put together with CYL Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri, all 4 movement types will be covered with all 4 colours. Though overall, I'm not a fussed on Byleth as a unit, as despite having a +10 Brave Edelgard the Three House CYL units have been some of my least favourite. Will probably still end up doing the full 160 summons for the 4 sparks when the banner comes around.

Also new banner trailer is out. Lucina gives a new toy for fast armour units in the form of an enemy phase Null Follow-up and first hit damage reduction, and Duo Chrom exists to spam Deadeye and give your team the effect of Chaos Ragnell.

Duo Chrom scares me ngl

I'm most excited by the free Lissa, finally getting another alt (made by Fuzichoco!), and might end up +10ing her when possible.

Hero Rises results are out, those in the voting gauntlet will be...

Spoiler

Personally I wanna go for Eitri ngl but I don't have any of them so...win win for me.

FLmxantWQAQGVF7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Threw in a vote for Legendary Sigurd day 1 and forget to vote for the rest. Would prefer Sigurd, Byleth or Dagr to win as I have them with a few merges already.

EZNDlOQ.jpeg

Also new FEH manga gives us a "canon" appearance of Kiran.

Voted for Dagr and Azura, forgot to vote on the remaining days. From the top 8, I only have Edelgard and Corrin. I'm hoping another unit than those wins (for collection purposes), though I wouldn't mind a spare Corrin.

New Heroes banner. Hugh provides some nice fodder, and has in built Bonus Doubler if he has more than 3 Dragonflowers. Niime introduces inheritable colourless tomes and is walking fodder. Cath's base kit is kinda eh, Atk/Res Bond could be nice if it is available at 4* for inheritance for Atk/Res Unity. Idunn is entirely designed to be a save tank with pretty nearly every beneficial effect I  her base kit.

Caeda is the next legendary hero. Seems like she provides stats in addition to being able to be paired up.

Wonder if the leak made them post it at different than normal time.

Caede continues to be armor and cav killer. I'll probably not pull beyond free pull but will try for Blue if I can.

Might pull Blue for a Caeda, but otherwise I'm leaning more towards Colourless as I have Corrin and Leif both at +3, and getting more merges for Laegjarn would always be nice. Been trying to get merges for Naga as she is currently +7 from the Remix banner so my orbs are basically non-existent. Could just wait till about August for her Remix, but that will clash with CYL and I do want to pull for Seliph or Tiki there.

Spoiler

b7BMrXk.jpeg

New +10 unit, and my first +10 Dragon. Could've had Naga as my first +10 as I did get her to +9 from the last Remix banner but I'm going to get the final merge when her Remix comes round. Which should hopefully be in August. My next +10 should be Summer Leonie as I'm just waiting on the 700 odd Grails needed to get the last couple of merges.

Nowi seems a pretty classic "good to +10" unit too

Also, might as well put this vid up

Was excited about Maria specifically, haven't gotten her yet but have 400 orbs, just taking it slowly to not get too low

Another Thracia banner, with Mareeta once again power creeping herself. I am looking forward to the releases of more of the Allied weapons for inheritance for dancers as Joint Drive Atk/Def is a nice effect to have, so I do want to get at least one Karin for to give her lance to Azura. Galzus has good fodder in Surge Sparrow and Null Follow-up. August also seems like a decent support unit, though the 2nd effect of Diplomacy staff is useless in things like Grand or Legendary Hero Battles, and not that great in an Arena and Aether Raids as losing units impacts you score.

"Vital Astra" is apparently inheritable to infantry sword/lance/axe users. So we now have a inheritable speed scaling special that even grants damage reduction as an additional effect. I wasn't expecting that to be the case when I saw the trailer. 

Hm, this is a weird banner for me. I haven't played Thracia, however, I really like the art for all four of them so I'm tempted to pull for spark. I have roughly 400 orbs atm but who knows what might come next (and I still want Spring Maria)

The "A Hero Rises" banner is live.

Despite the banner not having increased odds, the results have been amazing for me so far: Lewyn, Hatari Azura, Thórr, Amelia, Saber, Cyl Eliwood, Cyl Micaiah, Thórr; and that within 16 summons. Currently only missing Byleth from the featured units.

Amelia, Saber, Micaiah, and Thórr have been merged. Lewyn will donate "Special spiral" to a unit I have yet to decide on (currently between Riev and Yuri), Eliwood and Azura are my first copies of them and will stick around for collection purposes.

Managed to get a Charlotte, 2 Legendary Byleths and a Hattari Azura before the spark where I grabbed a 2nd copy of Thorr

New Resplendent is Lachesis, which has decided my next merge project after finishing Taltiu. Somewhat disappointed that it wasn't Suzuki Rika doing the art as she did Eldigan's, but still being a Hel resplendent is good stuff.