Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Spoiler

5JT8PdV.jpeg

37th +10 done, and 180 Grails off finishing Summer Leonie. Next project to work on is Lachesis, as I may as well build 3-4* Resplendents. Next frail projec is still undecided, Aversa is already at +6 just from the GHB rewards, and could've been +7 if I didn't accidentally send a 5* copy home when clearing out units which had no good fodder. Other choices are Finn or Plegian Kris as both have decent skills currently.

That reminds me I'm almost at 1 mil feathers, probably gonna +10 Valentine's Lissa

also

Cause of the silhouettes knew Mia would be there then saw Ilyana too so I have to pull

40 pulls plus the free pull got me a +Spd Duo Ike, a +Atk Soren, 2 Mias both with eh IVs, and 6 Ilyanas, though onky the free pick was a 5*. Did get a +Atk one which is still good. Also got a Fallen Male Morgan who was immediately foddered to Lachesis for Atk/Res Menace. Currently undecided if I try for the last 5 copies to get Ilyana to +10. I'll probably wait to see what the next New Heroes banner is and what Ascended Hero it is.

Spoiler

VIwZcmS.jpeg

Summer Leonie is now finished, apart from waiting for Deadeye fodder and for Spd/Def Far Trace to be added to the game. Still not sure on my next Grail Project, but I've got other units to merge while I decide.

Spoiler

ZSHDPRe.jpeg

1st +10 Duo/Harmonised unit is done. Now will I ever actually +10 Est? Probably not, I have other 4* units I have all the available merges for to do first.

Spoiler

kVzPftJ.jpg

Lachesis is now done. Could I have saved the C Duel Infantry for a better unit for Arena purposes? Most likely. Next project is either going to be Y!Ilyana or Thea. Y!Ilyana I already have at +3 and have all the other merges available, while Thea I am being enticed due to hopefully a nice snazzy effect on the upcoming Icy Maltet, plus I am a sucker for the middle sister of any of the pegasus knight trios. Was thinking of merging up V!Alfonse, but miscounted the number of copies I had and only have enough to +9, so he is put off until next February.

Spoiler

3kZHXz9.jpeg

Thanks to the Voting Gauntlet, my 5th 5* exclusive and favourite Blue Lion is now done. Am tempted to try and get a copy of Fallen Lilith when the new banner drops because Spd Smoke 4 granting Dodge is really nice. Now time decide which of my +9 5* exclusive will become number 6: B!Eirika, (has the advantage of currently being on a banner), Adrift F!Corrin (will appear on a weekly banner in August), or Naga (probably any where from July to  September depending on whether they keep the Remix banners to 1 Legendary/Mythic per month or swap back to 2).

52 minutes ago, Azure said:
  Hide contents

3kZHXz9.jpeg

Thanks to the Voting Gauntlet, my 5th 5* exclusive and favourite Blue Lion is now done. Am tempted to try and get a copy of Fallen Lilith when the new banner drops because Spd Smoke 4 granting Dodge is really nice. Now time decide which of my +9 5* exclusive will become number 6: B!Eirika, (has the advantage of currently being on a banner), Adrift F!Corrin (will appear on a weekly banner in August), or Naga (probably any where from July to  September depending on whether they keep the Remix banners to 1 Legendary/Mythic per month or swap back to 2).

Good choice, and curious though how are you getting so many 5 stars do you whale?

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Good choice, and curious though how are you getting so many 5 stars do you whale?

I'll do a fair bit of whaling, mainly to ensure I can spark new banners, then sending most of the units hone for feathers as they either have no good fodder or I'll probably never build them. The only 5* exclusives I've actively whale for would be Duo Palla whenever she had a rerun, B!Eirika on the CYL5 debut banner, and B!Edelgard on the A Hero Rises banner last year. Other than that it has just been focusing on set colours when pulling.

Spoiler

9GFg0Xi.png?1

Finally got around to doing another +10. She'd gonna be paired with my Near Save Winter Hilda

Also as it's bride season, it's time for me to use all my orbs to try and collect them all

Spoiler

MjA2b1B.jpeg

CYL 5 rerun banner netted my final copy of Brave Eirika alongside a Kliff and Nephenee. Do want Galeforce on her, but no fodder for it currently.

Spoiler

6gX2y7R.jpg

Thea is now done. Icy Maltet is a nice weapon, even if all it does is turn Thea into a large ball of stats. Getting what is effectively +21 Atk/Def and +9 Spd/Res from what is really just existing is nice. Next project is going to be merging up Y!Ilyana, and then start getting the grails to merge up Ninja Shamir.

1 hour ago, Azure said:
  Hide contents

6gX2y7R.jpg

Thea is now done. Icy Maltet is a nice weapon, even if all it does is turn Thea into a large ball of stats. Getting what is effectively +21 Atk/Def and +9 Spd/Res from what is really just existing is nice. Next project is going to be merging up Y!Ilyana, and then start getting the grails to merge up Ninja Shamir.

This is now the second person I know who has +10'd her after the refine.

Also on note of Thea, got Bridal Catria last night which means I have only a handful left to get all the brides. Main one I want is Lyn still and sadly her banner I think only appears after some of the others go away.

Spoiler

pLrj6gC.jpg

44th +10 is finished, being Young Ilyana. Next project is Ninja Shamir, who I am currently 1000 Grails and 200,000 Feathers off of building. Don't have any leanings for any non-grail projects, though depending on what the next 4* Resplendent after Matthew is might influence it. 

Spoiler

6XzaYCG.jpeg

Managed to get the final 3 copies of him giving me my first +10 Legendary Hero. Now I just need a spare Trace Skill.

Spoiler

hGjRgU7.jpg

46th 5* and 2nd Ingrid is now done. Only took 2 summons off the banner as well.

Spoiler

GqvrHwV.jpgSSYatwg.jpg

2 more +10s done, being Male Corrin and Naga. Did get unlucky on the remix banner as Naga didn't pop-up so I needed all 40 summons. Corrin is nice support, even if I currently have him just stacking Unity skills. Naga is just really nice (anti-)Dragon support while also being a stat ball and inbuilt Dragon's Wrath.

+10 Naga is pretty nuts

This reminds me, I'm close to 1 Mil Feathers, I probably should do a +10 soon

Been debating Halloween Ena cause of the new Distant Counter (D) Seal

CYL 6 FEH Channel.

Anyway, thoughts:

Spoiler

Artwise I find all of them kinda boring mainly due to what they're inspied by. Byleth is just in Sothis Regalia, so like the CYL 4 batch just a design which already existed, when we could've had a design based more on either Jeralt or, despite the lack of official art, Sitri. I can see why they probably didn't pick Jeralt seeing as he is the GHB unit. Seliph is just dressed Sigurd, sure I may have had my hopes up for either a Deirdre or Arvis inspired outfit as a mage, like nearly all of Seliph's family can use magic in some shape or form. Deridre, Arvis, Julia, and Julius are all mages. Sigurd is the only one who doesn't. Adult Tiki finally gets a new alt, and they make it Young Tiki inspired because there apparently can't be a Tiki alt without it being Young Tiki. Could've had her based more on Naga, or even learn more towards Nagi as opposed to Young Tiki. Chrom's does seem the least boring, even if it is based on his Paladin model in Awakening. 

Skill wise, Byleth is Fjorm but better as her Special is actually an offensive so can be properly used on the Player Phase, plus 75% damage reduction is better than the 51% Ascendant Fjorm gets. Combined with her weapon granting Time's Pulse and Special Spiral is just more insult to Fjorm. Her new skill being a Spd based Vantage is just more icing on the cake.

Seliph, despite my misgivings about him being another Sword unit, he at least has a different playstyle compared to his previous version as he is now geared towards Player Phase hit and run strategies to get the most out of his weapon and A-Skill, plus he still keeps the Miracle effect that base Tyrfing has. Clash skills seem fun, though Cav lines with L!Sigurd in Aether Raids will be a bigger pain now. His C-Skill swaps out Divine/Hallowed Tyrfing's follow-up effect for Null Follow-Up and gives +1 Mov because you need to show the power of Genealogy Cavs.

Tiki's kit is the one I find the most interesting. Her weapon obviously gives +5 to everything and an auto Follow-Up, but the pre-battle Special Acceleration + Deceleration on the opponent is more interesting. Finish skills are kinda interesting, the only draw back for the stat boost being the remarkably easy "within 3 spaces" is barely a condition for the same stats as Push/Solo skills, and the +5 damage for Specials and healing after combat are just extra bonuses. Her B-skill is just making it seem like Tiki wants to be an Armour unit, cause combined with her weapon, she gets an auto Follow-up while blocking her opponents, manipulates Special cooldown, and also gets damage reduction like nearly all new premium Armours are getting.

Chrom is kinda interesting with his weapon, and trying to build a team whose goal is to grant the most buffs to Chrom seems fun. Chrom's kit alone get's him 2 Bonuses and 1 Penalty for a +8 spectrum buff. Being a snazzy Chrom alt he of course gets a unique Support skill swapping the +6 Atk buff of To Change Fate! to a copy ally bonuses on the Target to Chrom and any Pair-Up unit. Inf Spd Tactics is also a nice support skill.

Spoiler

Gonna be honest I don't get why the people who are unhappy with Tiki's design keep saying it should've been Naga, cause they're already fairly similar so I can't see that being any more unique or interesting. I think might be bit of an overreaction given I've seen people call this a young tiki alt which is kinda silly. It's still clearly adult tiki and imo looks really good.

Seliph's is...kinda boring, though I enjoy his skills being so aggressive something really funny about the idea of him charging across the map

Chrom overall is the winner which, fitting, as for me his art and skills both are up there. Only held back cause, idk, while the art looks great it just seems to be....based on...himself and not even a different version of himself really?

Though I'd say I like Byleth's art most of these. The artist just did an amazing job.

Honestly overall especially having not voted any of them I think these are pretty cool

Oh yeah and super happy to see Jeralt tbh

Spoiler

Though I don't know how many more votes academy phase Byleth got, the results seemed to indicate that people prefer  the one with dark grey hair. So I find it a tad surprising they picked the green haired one. Aside from that, the design feels maybe a bit… uninspired; feeling more fitting for an ascended version she might have gotten down the line. Her gameplan as a ranged flying "tank" is somewhat unique at least.

Seliph seems like he might be rather annoying to deal with. Double "Mystic boost" should heal 12 HP which is more than 25% of his default HP for his miracle effect. With his relatively high speed and "Null follow-up" making it unlikey he will be doubled. Though I suppose it won't trigger if neither party has moved.

Tiki appears to be a decent wall, though "Blazing …" specials might be an issue for her. Her ability to partially reset foe's specials might be useful offensively as well, when initiating on "Near Save" "Hardy Fighter" users.

Chrom's bonus copying gimmick seems interesting, and might lead to silly scenarios. Now I'm sort of wondering which allies will be most convenient to use with him; granting as many different bonuses as possible without requiring too much effort. Naga and Askr seem like a decent starting point (albeit not both at once), with Bridal catria providing aome more buffs and maybe Brave Alm or Yuri to copy extra movement and "Null follow-up" (plus whatever buff their C skill might have granted; Oath4, Smoke4, Assault Troop)

Spoiler

GJw8YtW.jpgYaJubLr.jpg

2 more +10s being Ninja Shamir and Adrift F!Corrin. Now I just need to merge up Adult Tiki and then I have a full +10 Dragon team.

Spoiler

J328LfF.jpgtPjBq4q.jpg

Haven't been playing that much recently, but fully merged Adult Tiki sometime last month, and also managed to get the final copy of Hinoka from a free pull thus completing an 5* I wasn't really trying to complete. Would've been completed a while ago if it weren't for the fact that Hone Fliers is for some reason 5* locked.