Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Reminds me I have Marcia and Halloween Ena at +10 but both are missing one skill for what I want, Mythic Boost for Marcia and Sturdy Stance 3 for Ena (I might have a Dhegensia manual though)

hTcbok9.jpg

Another +10 merged up. Now all I need is a colourless dagger unit I can build purely for damage and I can have a remarkably eh dagger team. Sothe for buffing/debuffing, Kagero for splash damage, and Tethys for dancing. 

On another note, the latest update to Arena may actual get me to do it every week as getting a free 4* Special rate Hero is useful. Especially as I have a +9 Linde and Mia from pity pulls. 

3Jox9NC.jpeg

Weekly banners were changed giving me the last merge for my 2nd unplanned +10 after Hinoka, nownwill Linde, Sigurd or Mia be my next unplanned +10. About 50 Grails off getting Summer Elincia to +10 mainly due to having ignores Aether Raids for a while. 

Spoiler

u63lgRm.jpgIoa66DY.jpg 

Two new +10s finished, being Female Corrin and Summmer Elincia. And with these two Blue is kow the colour I have merged up the most with 19, beating out Red which I have 18 +10s of. Now to decide who to build next. I am planning on building Lumera though with the rate I am doing Aether Raids that is going to be a while. Could actually finish merging up Valentines Alfonse, as I've had him sitting a +4 with 5 manuals and a +Atk 4* copy sitting there since his release.

Spoiler

fHtsSxQ.jpg

Another +10 done, this time being my first +10 Ascended. Got lucky and obtained about 5 copies on Ascended Mareeta's debut banner and decided to wait to see who I could fodder off Vital Astra to. Then got enough copies to +7, so just decided to merge. Then the new Hero's Fest banner came out and after getting 2 more copies from the tickets decided to keep pulling until I got the final copy. Now to wait and see if we ever get a Distant Counter seal for sword units, cause Finish skills are nice to have.

You're a mad man Azure. Closest +10 5 star even I have is I think I have 6 copies of FKana and Mamori somehow.

I didn't get the images but I finished +10 Marcia and Eliwood recently will get screenshots. Though Marcia Mystic Boost yet.

I have admittedly spent more money on the game than I probably should've in the past couple of years, which did bolster the off-focus pulls for some of them. Not really fussed on pulling for most units now, only really decided to merge up Mareeta mid-January as I had a bunch of copies just sitting in reserve and I never really pay attention to the units I throw in there, even if they were thrown in cause they had nice fodder. I am aiming to try and save present/Chain Challenge orbs for CYL cause I do want to try and +10 either Gullveig or Corrin depending on their skill set. Hopefully Corrin isn't another Dragon.

Yato in Heroes seems more based off Alpha/Omega Yato, having Alpha Yato's stat boosts (after refining) but Omega Yato's desgin, but none of the upgrade forms are in Heroes. If Corrin does get a Yato, I'd expect it to be Shadow or Omega due to Female Corrin being more "canon" to Conquest (appears on the Conquest box art, promotion in Warriors and Legendary alt in Heroes is Nohr Noble), Outside of a Yato, I could see Corrin being a Bow unit with Pursuer with a Valla based outfit in reference to Mikoto.

OKavmqn.jpeg

Lucky +10 for my 2nd Legendary Hero. Only needed 2 merges and managed to get both in 4 summons with one being the free pull.

Meanwhile finally got the screenshots so

Screenshot_20230208-212749.png   Screenshot_20230207-213754.png

Marcia I still want ideally Mystic Boost 4 but, other than that, they're done.

I have Cath kitted out but she's at +8 atm

btw hot take but I wouldn't mind if they spam Engage at us, I actually really enjoy the characters and would love to get more in FEH

KKEFVlJ.jpg

12 Fae's went into this merge project. Why keep a Legendary version when you can instead use it as fodder for it's Book 1 version instead? Now moved on to actually finish merging Valentines Alfonse who was sitting at +5, while I get the 1000 Grails to get Aversa to +10 and Lumera to +9 for her GHB rerun.

Spoiler

FpHQRNY.jpg2ISHVzm.jpg

2 more characters merged up. One being a project and the other just kinda happening. Aversa is finished with a small bit of help from a stranger for their skills and dragon flowers. The other being Brave Lyn, who has slowly been merged up for the past few years, so with the release of her Resplendent and the Golden Week banners I got the last couple of merges.

Spoiler

4sdHpJ8.jpegPoj39m4.jpg

After sitting with all the merges available for the past 2 years, Valentines Alfonse is my 2nd +10 Armour unit. Did I think twice about using a Young Hector as fodder? No. Should I've thought about it a bit? Probably.

EDIT: Wasn't really thinking much of it but I now have base Sigurd at +10. So hurray for the 4* Special Rate.

Edited by Azure

PKQDboy.jpg

First Engage character is now at +10. Do wish Monarch Blade had the slaying effect instead of +3 Spd, but maybe when she gets her refine in 3 years. Now the only game I have left to get a character to +10 from is Mirage Sessions, where it is just really just hope for a stray Tsubasa whenever I pull Blue.

Probably going to build Valentines Veronica up after I get more Grails. It's currently between her and Brunnya, so it'll probably depend on the refine Fimbultver gets since Veronica is cheaper to merge since a copy was available from the limited codes.

Also, Seer's Snare is probably the most fun game mode they have added. Basically kept Aversa and Nah as my Red units due to being good at (de)buffing and then swapped around my Blue and Green unit.

lni5EjR.jpg

New Resplendent gives me a new +10 I wasn't particularly trying for. Now if only non-Legendary/Mythic dancers could get refines.

jJ8Nidu.jpg

Another +10 done. Do wish Crimson War Axe provided -1 to special cooldown as opposed to +3 Spd. If I ever get another Ganglöt or if the Arcane Axe is good for a fast unit I'll probably give it the Shez. Also while I could've been better Fimbultver's refine is good enough for me to start merging up Brunnya. Could've done with the Support Partner restriction for the  guaranteed follow-up effect.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on an Engage banner, I'd take a Summer banner but I do want a new heroes one.

One of my hopes is to get Marnie as a grail unit, because then I could get an axe armor +10'd and would just need a red armor for an all-color all-armor +10 team.

VAbiz1l.jpg

Took a bit of time to get the Grails since I really can't be bothered to do Aether Raids, but Brunnya is finally done. Have started merging up Altena for my next +10. Still waiting to see which +9 hero I have gets their final pull from either the 4* Special Rate or from the Arena tickets. It's a race between Blue Olwen, Mia, Ophelia and Tsubasa.

Right this reminds me I was almost at max feathers so decide to do a move/weapon type I didn't do yet which was staff cav, its a very simple budget one but

yK3iOQO.png

8zEb8EZ.jpeg

My question on who would be my next +10 was answered very quickly thanks to getting lucky o  the free pulls after reset, needing my an Ash, a Lysithea, and my final Ophelia merge. Now a waiting game for either Missletainn's refine or a Ble Arcane Tome.