Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

For those unfamiliar with Fire Emblem, this is a Nintendo series based on strategy RPG. Fire Emblem Heroes is a mobile version of this game, and, briefly, it is more of a gatcha-like game where you spend a currency, in this case orbs, to roll for units (heroes) that you can level up and customize with skills, and play different game modes, challenges, events, etc.

This thread is for sharing your thoughts, opinions, experiences, updates, and anything related to the game.

For instance, less than 12h are left before the Legendary banner of Azura: Vallite Songstress ends so don't miss it out if you desire her and her unique skills.

There are also seasonal banners going on with Christmas and New Year themes.

As for me, from the New Year banner I got 1 New Year (NY!) Fjorm, 2 NY!Laevateinn, 1 NY!Gunnthra. Gunnthra and 1 Laevateinn arrived with undesirable assets/flaws.

From the Legendary banner I got Summer Takumi and Legendary Hector, have yet to check their assets/flaws.

Managed to get 4 5*s off the Fire and Ice New Year banner, Kinshi Hinoka (+Def/-HP), Sothe (+Spd/-Atk), Katarina (didn't check), and Gunnthrá (+Def/-Atk). Foddered off Sothe as he had the same IVs as my current one, and merged my Katarina. Not sure if I'll keep Hinoka as she does have some good fodder options. Just looking for Reposition fodder and I'm fine with my Gunnthrá, aside from possibly Hone/Fortify Fliers, and getting a second non-attack flaw would be nice, but NY!Laevatein is more important.

Hope you get NY!Laevatein soon!
Coincidentally, the NY!Gunnthra I got is +Def/-Atk too xD
Now that you mention her, I want Kinshi Hinoka but have yet to get her. Thankfully she is in the permanent pool so I can randomly get her eventually... hopefully.

I keep launching the game and not actually doing much with it, I do occasionally play but I'm not really into it and like Gacha games are always eh to me.

It's enjoyable though, haven't spent a dime.

Pulling for a Nyoooorm right now, it’s taking a while rip

I always have good luck on units except the ones I want

I need some Close Counter for Christmas Eirika q~q

Excuse me but what the fuck

image0.png

also anti-Firesweep/Watersweep/Windsweep/Wary Fighter/Breaker/Dazzling/etc on Nailah B but yeah

21 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

In my quest to get NY Laevatein I have gotten 2 bad natured Takumi and it's upsetting me despite the close counter fodder.

This is now null and void because last night I got a +Atk -Def NY Laevatein sooooooo, I'm fully ready to spend the rest of my orbs trying to get all the beasts.

Even my least favorite of them, Reyson, if only for DEATH SWAN

lv_1__40_Rulers_of_the_Laguz.png

Stats for the beast units. Also Steady Impact is restricted to Infantry and Flier units, so it can't be used along with Bold Fighter.

I like that S-Support on Fjorm.

Who’s going to be pulling for the new banner here?

I'm definitely aiming for Tibarn and Nailah.

Thankfully it didn't take me very long to get a +Spd -Res NY!Gunnthra (~150 orbs total, got pity broken by a NY!Hrid and my first NY!Gunnthra was +HP -Spd), so I still have plenty of orbs for the Laguz.

Naesala's a pretty badass GHB unit, too.

I may pull a couple of times but none are really that much of my interest. Leaning towards Leanne although I'm wary of "colorless hell". I wouldn't mind a Kinshinoka pitybreak, though.
I still want to gamble a bit more for NY!Gunntra since I got one with bad nature.

Edited by Darj

Naesala is probably enough for me, outside of possibly getting a bad IV Nailah so I can easily fodder off Null C-Disrupt for a Veronica counter, but otherwise I'm not that interested. Still want NY!Laevatein or a better NY!Gunnthra.

After only about 90 orbs (shout out to all the free summons) I've gotten a +Spd -Atk Nailah, +Atk -Def Tibarn, and pity broken by a +HP -Spd Quan who I'll probably just turn into a manual. Gonna try and keep pulling for Nailah and Tibarn since the +Spd and +Atk is great and with the merge changes come next month I can get rid of the banes.

Edited by Shradow

Spent around 60 orbs already and no Rank5 yet. Already spent the tickets from the Bonds event. I will roll some more as I get more daily and quest orbs, I want at least 1 Rank5 from the banner to make use of the increased rate. Ideally want Leanne but Tibarn is 2nd pick. I have enough decent greens so Reyson has less priority. I do have a bunch of colorless too but... Leanne is so beautiful.

Edited by Darj

Trying to pull for Nailah after having gotten a Nyoorm a little while back. Preferably at least 2 copies so I can give that B skill to 2 of my units (Fae, my favorite, and Smolzura, the TA Raven who could easily destroy staffs with it).

Pulling for the Herons or Tibarn myself. I mostly pull for characters I like and I Nailah never made as much of an impression on me as the bird tribes did.

Plus I really wouldn't complain about super dancers or the monster that is Tibarn.

Edited by TheComposer

Succeeded in pulling another Nailah, and she's +Res -Spd. So now I need to decide how I want to merge her with my other +Spd -Atk one. Since whatever bane I go with will be fixed when the February merge changes roll around, it's 37>40 Spd vs 23>27 Res.

Though due to Res being a superboon which would help against Razzle Dazzle healers and Wolf Queen Fang being able to buff her Atk/Spd, I'm leaning towards +Res.

Now I'd like to succeed in pulling another Tibarn. I'd say I've been pretty lucky on this banner so far so hopefully that'll last a bit longer.

Edited by Shradow

Pulled a +Res/-Def NY!Fjorm and a +HP/-Spd Helbindi from soloing green orbs while trying to get NY!Laevantein. Still Atk/Spd Link fodder if I don't find Fjorm isn't that great is nice for L!Lucina.

Still no luck with the Laguz banner and I'm getting uncomfortably low on orbs. Also I noticed I have a bit of appearance increase in the banner of the NY characters of the previous year and what to take advantage of that for a NY!Azura. I will wait to get extra orbs from the upcoming events, and maybe tackle some of the chain challenges and gardens I have not done yet.

Speaking of NY!Fjorm, I'm happy with the one I got. Great ATK and SPD, and I was reading the green color was not as desirable as colorless but I have found her surprisingly effective. Plus it does have a niche as a green archer.

Edited by Darj

The salt is strong on this banner: 1/5 male-female ratio, Fates pandering, royals AND another Camilla xD
I don't understand why they are on mounts with such attires.
I want a healer flier and couldn't get Halloween Mia because I was pitybroken repeatedly, so I will aim for Sakura on this one. Secondary interests are Hinoka, then Elise.

By the way, finally got a Rank5 from the Laguz banner but it wasn't Leanne since the session didn't offer any colorless units. Instead I got Tibarn and as I kept rolling to make use of the extra appearance rate I got Ninian. Looks good but haven't checked the natures.

Probably won't summon, but do kinda want Sakura for a flying healer and has a great starting kit. Don't use daggers that much so not really interested in Hinoka or Elise, and Ryoma would just be another blue flier. Hoping Camilla has decent fodder as I probably won't be using her, and if the Tempest Trails has Atk or Spd Tactics as a seal that would be good as well.