Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

fnN0WHW.jpg

Another +10 merged up. All Altena is really missing is her unique refine, which should be in a a month or two depending on if it is put in with the CYL refines in the next update. Next project is going to be Zephia, unless Camilla or Fir are going to be revealed to be the next Resplendent after Morgan.

PFKA9qW.jpg

70th +10 unit is finished. Started merging up Camilla while waiting for the final few grails to come in thinking between her and Fir, Camilla would be the first to get a Resplendent and I picked wrong. Still, counting the upcoming Resplendent, Fir is only a merge behind Camilla so swapping track isn't to much of an issue.

dwLhI8Z.jpeg

The Arena ticket has given me another +10. Honestly I was expecting Ylgr, Linde or Olwen to be finished first from pulling Blue through the tickets since they've been at +9 for a while but Tana has been appearing the last few weeks.

o3sJssX.jpg

72nd +10 finished. So back to merging up Camilla after my quick switch to Fir due to her Resplendent release. So back to the HM grind through Forging Bonds.

Spoiler

vZRGHmd.webp

2 more 5* exclusive +10s. Linde through a Binding Worlds Forma, and Mia as a 4* Special pull off the Legendary Banner. 6 more 4* Specials at +9 to try and get through Arena Tickets. Ylgr, Katarina (who is the most recent addition being this week's pull), Leif, Blue Olwen, Say'ri, and Tsubasa. Do kinda wish the Blue orbs from Arena Tickets would stop giving me Perceval and Dimitri, as I've gotten them to +6 nearly entirely from Arena. 

My Arena tickets can't seem to settle on which of several axe users, armor and infantry, to make me try and +10

oh right this reminds me don't have images atm but did +10 up Reyson and Naesala

vOlgZhO.jpeg

Only 2 days in to the New Year, and I've got a +10. Which now gives me a +10 from each Title.

qERdVPB.jpg

Fittingly on the current Thracia 776 Banner I pull my final copy of Lief. Which means I have a "Lord" from each game up to Sacred Stones at +10. I am missing Ike and Micaiah for PoR/RD, Itsuki for Mirage Sessions, and either Alear for Engage.

Playing through Seer's Snare and after seeing Spurn 4 pop-up thought, how many things can I get W!Altina to quad attack. The answer is nearly everything. It is really fun getting slow units to quad enemies they really shouldn't without the use of guaranteed follow-up attacks. Only shame is not being able to double Halloween Anna.

CZn5PRu.jpgRndGfNd.jpg

Managed to get my final merge for Ascended Idunn off the Rearmed/Ascended Banner and with the update, and not really having any other +10 plans, could immediately +10 NY!Female Kana.

RzuaIRI.jpg

With this weeks Arena tickets I've finished another nearly completely off-focus/4* Special +10, being Say'ri. Now to wait for Amatsu to be refined 'cause HP based Distant Counter kinda sucks.