Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

And it seems this time votes are tallied together with characters in multiple games. Except for Anna, since in her case all the Annas are actually different people.

Haar's getting most of my votes.

Unsure on who to vote for. Elincia is among my top favorites, but I also like Echidna, and her victory would force IS to add her to the game. There is also the option of voting for other characters that are even more unlikely to be added to the game that early, just to mess with IS like the playerbase did with Veronica. Examples of such characters are Bruno and the Chapter 3 new characters, or the Radiant Dawn Goddesses.

I'm curious on why Hector (Binding Blade) isn't available for voting. The other 2 I can more or less understand, since they are already in the game, and IS may have plans with them already, or IDK. But it's like they don't want to add old Hector with a beard to the game xD

Hector already won a CYL, anyone who wins has all versions of themselves removed from future voting, like how RD Ike was also removed when PoR Ike won.

Edited by Shradow

Going to be voting for Neimi until the mid-poll results, then may switch to Eirika or Micaiah if they place high enough, unless either Neimi or Catria end up in the top 100 then I'll vote for them.

hot_spring_lv_1__40.png

Stats for the new units. Camilla's weapon gas the same effect as Ryoma's lance, and comes with Glimmer, Atk/Spd 2 (5*) and Hone Fliers (4*). Tempest Trail seals are Even Def Wave, Fireboost, and Brazen Atk/Def.

Edited by Azure

Another Atk Brazen seal, yesh!
They are giving a Wave seal already? That's great!

Regarding their stats, they all have Atk/Spd offensive spreads. Nothing too impressive AFAIK as there are handful of those already. Well, to be fair Sakura stands out as a healer flier with more Atk than Halloween Mia.

At least my boys Ranulf and Haar are in the top 20 males...And tbh I'd like Eliwood, I always liked him as a character hated him as a unit, but the rest....Well, Alm isn't too bad either. Just kinda boring.

On the female side I just have to say ANNA!

tfw two seperate Anna are in the top 10. C'mon, Heroes, please take that into account. I know they're different but...

While I'm slightly annoyed that Camilla is currently in first place, I'm not that surprised. I assumed that she would get a CYL Alt after she placed 3rd last year in the next one, and if she does then hopefully it isn't a flier. The fact that two Annas, both versions of Tiki, or Black Knight and Zelgius, could take up both 1st and 2nd of their respective divisions is amusing. Lif getting 8th so far in the Men's division as he has only appeared once, is nice.

Still hoping that Eirika can place 2nd, though I'm fine if Micaiah gets it. If not then there is always next year, where both Chrom and Female Robin could possibly place 1st or 2nd.

I'm confused as well at Camilla fans voting for her despite her having so many alts already. Most likely she will win so I can only hope they make a decent alt for her, one not too focused on fanservice, boobs and Corrin but other aspects of her life. Meanwhile, I will vote for Lif, hope we throw IS off by forcing it to make it accessible as a Brave hero xD

10 hours ago, Darj said:

I'm confused as well at Camilla fans voting for her despite her having so many alts already. Most likely she will win so I can only hope they make a decent alt for her, one not too focused on fanservice, boobs and Corrin but other aspects of her life. Meanwhile, I will vote for Lif, hope we throw IS off by forcing it to make it accessible as a Brave hero xD

Or at least not be another flying unit.

But yeah, this is a good example of why so many alts for certain characters exist. Azura and Camilla have many already yet the fanbase clearly wants more. It sorta sucks for those of us who want others but I can't be too upset because...it just makes sense for the game to do it since so many want it.

Personally I really, really, hope Anna pulls through. She deserves a good alt.

Managed to pull a +Res/-Atk NY!Laevatein, so while the boon/bane could be better, I'm happy.

Damn, this upcoming banner of Elincia & Nephenee, it has my top favorite characters. I joined FEH because I was told there was a Nephenee banner, and thus I started with the free B!Ike and Nephenee (would have gone for better IVs for her had I known about them at the beginning) and ended up shipping the 2, while Elincia in the game was an incentive for me to play as well, which I got eventually. Now, a focus on all 3 in the same banner, and with around 100~ orbs... it offers chances to patch up IVs or get a better B!Ike, but it may push me to clear remaining Chain Challenges.

Duma stats. 174 BST, Atk superboon, no superbane:

82g83g0gohd21.png?width=864&auto=webp&s=

And datamining is also hinting at us finally getting a way to see IVs in-game, as well as what sounds like a free Legendary pull like we've gotten free CYL pulls in the past (MID_SUMMON_PULL_ONLY_ONCE_Summon_762_legend13_OnlyPickup: The session ends when you summon a Hero.)

Reyson was demoted as well, so that's nice.

EDIT: Wanted to see if I could pull Duma quickly, only 4 reds/1 blue on my first session, but I got a free +Def -Res L!Eirika so that's pretty cool.

Edited by Shradow

Got no Rank5s on the first session of the banner. I won't roll for a while unless I collect a handful of Orbs.
Duma deserved 'trainee" stats, IMO. I don't really mind the powercreep at this point, and it deserved as much stats as Sutr and, ironically, the little armored dragons.

It did, and it brings a lot of new stuff.
Now I debate if I should roll for Blue or Colorless for the 1st year seasonals free Rank5 banner xD

I still am surprised they implemented the "fix the flaws" change because I assume having to re-roll for better assets/flaws translated into extra income for the business, and now there is less need for that.