Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Looking forward to the Dragonflowers as getting an additional +2 to all stats for Eirika will be nice. A couple more, one preferably +Atk/-HP or Def, and she'll be finished.

On the Year 1 Special Hero banner pulled for green looking for PA!Azura and got a +Def/-HP NY!Azura instead which is still fine, having another dancer for Flier teams is good. Probably going to pull colourless or red on the Year 2 banner and hope for H!Mia or Festival Micaiah.

I'm definitely excited to give the +10 to some of my mixed units. Units like Sophia and Kliff will be able to make use of all the stats very well.

In 3.2 we are getting new weapons for Seth, Tharja, Hinata, Oboro, Amelia, Nino and Niles. Eliwood is also getting a refine for Durandal.

Ended up putting abunch of orbs into the Duma banner to try and pull Brave Ephraim so I could give Special Fighter to my Draug, but to no avail. With my last session there weren't any even any green orbs, so with the 9 orbs I had left I pulled L!Ike and Laegjarn so I guess that's ok.

Also because of the upcoming game mode to get Dragonflowers I'm currently training up all my 5* units I hadn't yet used but hadn't turned into manuals, as well as saving any more units I pull that I'd normally just turn into manuals. For now I won't train the 3/4* ones since it's possible the second unit I can bring with them can just carry them, but I'll still hold on to them for now.

Edited by Shradow

See the funny thing for me is my goal with this is training every single unit I can. Basically I train good natured five stars and once I run out I do it for the four stars. I've got a lot of rather odd five stars now cause of that.

The banner wasn't nice to me. Just a single five star and it was a +Spd -Atk Loki

I'm impressed by the banner. They actually introduce Greil to the game, and bring a seemingly younger Titania that I once wished for because of a Cipher card she has. Their weapons stand out the most to me, being basically Spectrum Bonds, and I find intriguing that so far all of them are inheritable.

After the Duma banner that ended up giving me Loki instead of a Duma or S!Linde that I wanted, and also threw to me a L!Tiki, I'm low on orbs now, plus I still look forward getting HS!Sakura for her flier healer type, so I won't roll too much on this one. If anything I will go for green since Greil and Mist are the ones I fancy the most

Edited by Darj

I'm impressed by some of the refines.
I was wondering if Nino would simply get Giga Excalibur but instead got an unrelated effect, and it's an Even Atk Wave, damn. It should be really good and give her a niche as a buffer and attacker. By the way, anybody knows who is Iris in this case? Tried to look for a character in the FE series with such name and didn't find anything.
Durandal's is just more offense power. Simple but effective.
Oboro's refine is... good, I guess? The Close Def 3 enhances her already decent Def and patches up her Res.
Amelia's is rather unique. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the first of its kind? It nets a extra bonus when a boost is applied on the unit, sort of a opposite Feint Skill. Def and Spd is rather odd but I guess she is all about physical defense, as the extra speed can deny doubles. And of course, it's really cool she can trigger it on her own through Armored Boots.
Like Durandal, Tharja's Hex seems simple but effective. Well, it actually is not so simple. I was puzzled at first at how the effect worked because it says during combat so reducing the stats of adjacent non-battling foes was moot but reading around I found that it may work as a reverse Drive, in that nearby foes get the debuff even if other allies are battling. That makes the effect more unique too, if not the first of its kind like Amelia's. I like a lot the icon is the same as one of the Awakening skills, although ironically, Hex is the purple one and this got Anathema's red icon despite the weapon's name.
Hinata just got Fury, good but nothing really special or unique there.
Seth got Titania's treatment as a buffer and TA user. A bit sucky but it's only fair considering their roles in their respective games.
And Niles, damn, those are some serious special charge buffs there. IDK how good it can be now, but it looks like a big boost.

Regarding the units, I see 4 of them got sweeping stats, but Ike stands out the most with impressive 37/38. That's a lot of Spd for an Armor unit xD
Greil is defensive, a lot like B!Ephraim and W!Chrom. It does have a high Atk which can be further enhanced by a superboon, but still has a lot of competition, including Surtr, and no PRF to stand out.

As for the TT rewards, they don't look too impressive this time. Aerobatics seems fun to have around but is niche-ish as it is designed for mixed teams. Can't go wrong with stapling it to your flier unit, though.

Edited by Darj

Iris is Nino's late mother. (Also implied to be Canas' sister-in-law.)

Amelia's weapon gaining the effect while she's boosted is also how B!Ephraim's Garm works, which is pretty fitting since Garm is a treasure of Grado.

And yeah, Niles' is pretty crazy. If he wasn't such hot garbage of a unit at base it might've made him one of the top infantry archers.

Edited by Shradow

Oh right, Brave Ehpraim's weapon introduced the mechanic.

From my free Rank5s I got NY!Takumi from Year 1 and S!Camilla from year 2. Seems FE Fates haunts me, but can't really complain since they were free gifts from IS, and both are units I didn't have. Then again, I actually didn't have any blue seasonal unit from year 2 so it's not like I had any risks of getting a repeated blue unit. Still, I got flashbacks from the first New Year banner when I rolled for NY!Azure but was pitybroken by NY!Camilla twice >.>
Now I recover my orb count, reaching once again 100+ orbs, my personal threshold for emergency cases (e.g. banners with high Rank5 chances stacked). Didn't get any Rank5 from the Valentine's banner but none of them are a priority for me at the moment.

Got a +Spd/-Def Noire off the Year 2 seasonal banner which is nice, Might use her and L!Marth for a Infantry team, using either Nowi or a Bartre for the Infantry Pulse unit. Also managed to get A!FCorrin from Cherche and Virion's banner and LA!Lyn from the Love Abound Banner. Now going to focus on trying to save for May for when L!Eirika next appears.

Oh my fucking god I finally got my Draug to +10. I only managed to pull 3 of him since February of last year, it took so long for such a seemingly common unit.

Now I just need to pull a Valentine's Ike, and then wait for the SI changes to come so I can feed him to Draug for DC and Special Fighter.

15 minutes ago, Shradow said:

Oh my fucking god I finally got my Draug to +10. I only managed to pull 3 of him since February of last year, it took so long for such a seemingly common unit.

Now I just need to pull a Valentine's Ike, and then wait for the SI changes to come so I can feed him to Draug for DC and Special Fighter.

I remember when you first started working on him and I appreciate the dedication.

Also I barely have any Draug so I dunno how common he is.

On my front closest to +10 I have (Besides my Peri) is my Maria, at +7

Well he's common in the sense that he's been in the 3-4* pool from the beginning and that everyone's gotten 1 or 2 copies of him for free in the past.

Not sure who my next will be +10, not including GHB/TTs my next highest is Lissa at +4.

EDIT: This is just something I put together on a unit builder site but this is more or less my endgame build for Draug:

Dt0dvwP.png

Edited by Shradow

img_20190209.png

The event calendar for this month. Blazing Light Banner is going to be mainly Red, with Ophelia probably being the only non-Red unit with it in the summoning pool. The Sweep skill banner seems to be a two person banner, with Alm and Soren, unless weapon skills are included.

Yeah, Lyn is basically just Speed Tactics / Waifu votes.

Myrrh is a Seasonal Armor Dragon that's very strong.

Legendary Azura is the BEST dancer.

Duma is the most recent Mythic Hero when we only have 2, and he seems to be a damn strong unit.

Not surprised at any of these outside of Lyn, and even then Speed Tactic is rare enough to not surprise me. I said this on Discord, but Duma and Myrrh are the ones I want, I already have Azura and I have Ylgr for Speed Tactics fodder.

Edited by Ralsei

While Myrrh and Duma would be nice to have, I don't really want them as I rarely use armour units. Lyn I would be fine getting if only for Speed Tactics. Azura is the main one I want as her base kit is already great for Tactics teams.

So I didn't do any voting since I run FEH on an emulator due to not having a smart device, so I couldn't vote. But apparently from what I hear, Lyn appeared right away on the screen if you selected green to vote, and almost everybody who appeared right away made it in and near top 30 as well. So I think people actually didn't bother scrolling around to vote for other characters.

Cuz every other Lyn did way worse, and we even had characters like Nina do really well. So that explanation makes sense. I had assumed placement was random but since I never voted and saw the screen I never learned they weren't.

EDIT: Yup, someone put this together: https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/aqshyw/of_the_20_units_on_the_start_screens_of_each/

Edited by Shradow

I really hope I don't fall on the 25% chance of getting L!Lyn. Not only she is the weakest of the winners, also I already have her while I don't have any of the other 3, so it would be extra sucky for me. The saving grace would be for her to have an asset better than the +Res one I have.

Been theory building my final build for Eirika and remembered about Deflect Magic.

oOIpIxk.png

This is the planned final build. After her and an ally get buffed by Res Tactics or such, and is adjacent to her Ally Support she can survive a +10 +Atk Reinhardt with Death Blow 4, Swordbreaker, Luna, Atk+3 seal under Hone and 1 Ward Cavalry. She only ends up with 1 health, and can kill Reinhardt on the counter. May switch the A skill if/when we get the Tier 4 Swift Sparrow, but otherwise Fury/Mystic Boost is going to be the main combo for the +3 stats and cancelling Wrathful Staff.

All new characters that are beasts, that's pretty sick. It's also interesting that the kitsune are cavalry.

Selkie's voice, though, ouch. I can only assume it's a different voice from what she had in Fates otherwise I have no idea how she's so popular to anyone with ears.

Also it's kinda weird that Panne is a GHB.

Edited by Shradow

Not a Fates player but from these 4 I like Velouria the most. It annoys me a bit that Selkie got the better treatment with 5 skills in her kit. I also prefer the weapons of the rest of the banner characters than Velouria's, but that can't be helped. At least it's specialized for special attacks, and coming with Close Def is sweet.