Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Keaton is the main one from this banner I want, as having a dual-phase brave weapon along with +10 special damage and Special Spiral would allow for fun builds, using Heavy Blade to proc Dragon Fang/Ignis each round of combat.

Kaden being able to provide Exalted Falchion's buff effect to nearby allies does make me want him as giving as doubling the effect of Tactics buffs, and in Eirika's case potentially tripling, could be a lot of fun to use.

Velouria seems to have the worst base kit, but paired with a Heavy Blade Keaton could allow a turn 1 4-charge special.

Selkie I do want to mess around with if I get her, as Res stacking on her for a potential +8 to all stats while preventing a follow-up seems fun. Though lack of Flashing Blade access is kinda annoying, as I don't expect her to have high enough Atk to consistently proc Heavy Blade.

Velouria seems the most likely for a demote out of the batch. I'll probably try to aim for Selkie as my free summons cuz she's cute and has a potentially interesting kit assuming she has the stats to back it up (I never played Fates so I don't really know any of them as characters). But I'm still aiming to summon V!Ike for DC/Special Fighter for my Draug so that's where all my orbs are going for the time being.

Also you guys seen Panne's art? It's real good: https://imgur.com/a/zj62kPO

EDIT: Well, Keaton and Velouria straight up have Gen 3 BST (their bases don't match up for Gen 2 Trainee BST), so scratch the idea about demotes.

Edited by Shradow

People are saying you might be able to suss out who you're pulling based on the orb sound: https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/aucoa9/you_may_be_able_to_choose_your_fv_hero_based_on/

EDIT: Ended up not being true, it's not position-based or anything either. I got a +Spd -Atk Duma. Not ideal, but it's not Lyn so that's fine.

Edited by Shradow

Got L!Azura from the free summon, not the greats of IVs with +Def/-HP, but not that it matters that much as her main role is to be a buff bot for my Tactics Team. Now I just need Speed Tactics fodder for Eirika.

Finally got a HS!Sakura, albeit with awkward +Res/-Def stats, at least her offenses are not affected but the superbane hurts. So much for spending on a healer flier. As I kept rolling on the session to take advantage of the pity rate accumulation (it remains for the rest of the session... right?) I got a Rank5 M!Morgan xD
I already had a couple of Rank4 M!Morgans so it was no new character, but it surprised me to see it still is in the Rank5 pool.
The stunt left me low on orbs again so I'm recovering to give shots for Velouria as I spend the tickets.

From the F&V banner free unit, I wanted L!Azura the most, while I got Duma, and a +Def/-HP one, so that's quite solid. I'm happy because I both dodged L!Lyn and got an unit with decent IVs xD

New Legendary trailer is out, and is Roy.

Effective against Dragons + Distant Counter in the weapon is nice. Bonus Doubler seems like a fun skill to use with Eirika or L!Marth, and Human Virtue is useful as +6 Atk/Spd buffs are always good. Also new symbol for Legendary Heroes, so Roy may provide something other than a stat buff.

Edited by Azure

I dunno if any of you guys saw it but it was actually accidentally leaked via a short event description on the Google Play Store.

But he looks hella strong. Dragon effectiveness is nice given how prevalent they are, plus DC. His C and A skills together means if you use him properly he should constantly have +12/+12 to Atk/Spd which is nuts. I'm wondering what that symbol next to his fire blessing is. It's clearly not a standard stat boost like the others.

Red looks quite good, thankfully. L!Roy, Hrid, and NY!Micaiah.

Edited by Shradow

Yeah, I read about the leak so the reveal was not that much of a surprise. Part of me wishes Eliwood had gotten a legendary form before his son, oh well. Can only hope he will get one eventually.
inb4 "he is betting a brave form already" arguments, so did Hector last year and also got a legendary form.

Not really excited about L!Roy personally. Potent for sure, but its skills are all about combat boosts, not bringing any novelty skill or effect to the table like how, let's say, L!Lucina and L!Azura did.

lv_1__40_legendary_roy.png

Roy's stats. Also his blessing bonus provides the Duel skill and HP+3, so he is useful for arena during Fire Season.

EDIT: In April, Roy and any new Legendary Heroes will get a second effect on top of their blessing. Going of the graph it seems to be one for each element currently.

Edited by Azure

Note that the Duel skill only applies to him, though.

Anyways, I think L!Marth beats him out slightly. +3 Spd from his weapon puts his Spd above Roy (whose Gen 3 BST only nets him -1 HP and +5 Res over Marth which is largely irrelevant), plus he has Fire Emblem and Binding Shield vs Roy's Human Virtue. If you wanted to give Marth DC, his weapon + DC would be effectively the same as Roy's weapon + Bonus Doubler, but also with +3 Spd. Alternatively Marth could even stack his weapon with Bonus Doubler if he wanted. Plus Marth can use 10 Dragonflowers as opposed to Roy's 5. I already have a +Spd L!Marth so I won't be pulling for Roy, especially since I'm still working on pulling V!Ike to feed him to my Draug.

Bonus Doubler is restricted to infantry, btw.

Edited by Shradow

So the new legendary blessing bonus is just HP and Duel Skill for the unit, and L!Roy's stats make it yet another speedy sword infantry. Doesn't make him any more interesting.

Mananged to get both HS!Micaiah (+Def/-Spd) and Hrid (+Spd/-Atk) on the Legendary Banner. Hrid's honestly could be better as the Spd boon isn't doing much, not too fussed about the Atk bane as if a unit still has above 50 it's fine. I am tempted to fodder him off for DC, though not sure on who yet. Hicaiah's IVs are fine. She keeps her one-shot potential and most units could double her anyway.

Hopefully Lugh isn't as shite as Raigh and Sue isn't as annoying as B!Lyn.

Guessing Idunn will be a GHB/TT reward.

Edited by Shradow

7 hours ago, Tormented said:

Are you fucking kidding me.

Screenshot_20190304-151112.png

My free roll was a 3 star Roy and I had to laugh.

Also

IDUNN
Don't care much about the others, depends on art I guess.

Idunn being an armour kinda makes her easier fodder for me as I prefer the range of cavalry and mobility of fliers more. Thea seems to be the most demote worthy, with Seal Spd/Def being a worse skill than Atk Feint, and Lugh having a Rally Up skill. Lugh is a good colour for a Serpent Time, to help counter Ophelia and Reinhardt. Sue, I don't see being as useful as Brave Lyn due to being a coloured bow, though I'll wait until her stats are out, Hone Spd 4 is nice though.

Hope Rutger has Wrath in his base kit, or another way to Special charge, as being able to get easy fodder for it would be nice.

Also congrats to F!Morgan for winning the VG, even with the 7.5x multiplier at the very end Soren couldn't catch up. Had to side with best daughter from the get go. ?

Not really impressed by the banner, personally. 2 new skills but one is a Seal skill which are not good enough nowadays, no potent kits except for Idunn, some characters feel a bit random, like Thea, and are unrelated to reach other, while Sue could have been the next B!Lyn but nope, she was made as a green bow. Also Rutger as GHB unit is yet another sword infantry in the Grail pool.
What's with the influx of inheritable weapons, anyway? This year's Valentine banner also had a lot of such weapons. Not really a complaint, just curious about it.

I chose Morgan since the beginning so I'm glad she won xD
Top tier tacticians strats right there :v

Seeing Sue's stats I don't see the need to try and get her myself. +1 HP, +3 Spd and +5 Def, and -1 Atk and -8 Res compared to Brave Lyn, and the extra Spd doesn't matter that much if Lyn is using Mulagir. Sue could run a Brave Bow better for quad attacks, but doesn't work as well against reds, and won't lose out to Raven tomes but otherwise Brave Lyn seems better.

Do like Klein's refine, and may build him up at some point after I get my final Eirika merge and don't need Quick Riposte as much.

Since I'm not interested in the upcoming Binding Blade banner I went for a rolling push for Velouria on her banner before it expired, and sure enough I got her but... +Res/-Spd is no good, damn. Really dislike subpar or bad natures. Even if I got a second one to patch the -Spd flaw, a +Res isn't that good on Velouria anyway. I guess she now joins HS!Sakura, S!Linde, Nephenee and Elincia who wait for lucky rolls to get 2nd copies for merging and patching the flaws.

The new refines look solid, IMO. AFAIK Sophia is defensive so she should make good use of the Bracing Stance effect. Klein's is great and rather simple with a Chill Def, but effective. Dark Aura is the one that has my interest the most, looks sweet with the Hone Atk + Swift Sparrow self-buff, and I do have a +Atk Linde around.

Edited by Darj