Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Overall I like it because they tend to do "Skill" banners so maybe they'll do more of those for good skills so we can get the gen 1s that we want still.

Lethe by kaya8 AAAAAAAAAA

And dayum Caineghis looking strong as hell.

Haar is an upcoming GHB, too!

EDIT: Fuck, Haar is just gonna be a worse Cherche, isn't he?

4c3ohke615r21.png?width=432&auto=webp&s=

Also the new refines: https://imgur.com/a/D9VyyHI

Edited by Shradow

How's the Gallia banner treating everyone? I managed to pull a +Def -Spd Caineghis after using up the free summon tickets and 24 orbs which is kickass, and about 30-40 orbs later I got a +Atk -Spd Lethe. It's not the best, but she still reaches 50 Spd in combat with her base kit alone, and +Atk is probably he ideal nature so I can't complain. I don't really want Ranulf or Mordecai so I'm surprisingly already done with this banner, got real lucky this time around.

I think I might try a Heavy Blade seal + Galeforce setup with Lethe.

Edited by Shradow

Once more "last day luck" has shined upon me...sorta.
I got Bunny Marisa! She's +Spd but -Atk. Will train since if I get a second then that's perfect.
Legit I think she has the best voice lines and delivery in the game.

I also finally got my second +10 unit, and here she is

5AoSx34.jpg?1

Not sure who will be next to +10 yet

Waited until this last day of the new Spring Banner to stack orbs and roll for B!Veronica. Wasn't lucky. After spending around 120 orbs sniping for greens, which never showed at more than 3 per session by the way >.>, I was pitybroken by Helbindi. It's really discouraging. Admittedly, I still have some orbs reserved in challenges I haven't completed, but I have found them quite hard and not feeling like investing my time and them.
Not quite interested in any character from the current banners so I guess I'm back to stacking orbs and spending the tickets on the last day of the Gallia banner. Then again, a new banner will be revealed soon, I will see if it has anything that I like. But after the miss on B!Veronica, feeling like reducing my expectations and gradually stop playing. Maybe it's just me but the reduction of F2P orbs has a noticeable impact.

It occurred to me that it would be neat that with every new character banner, they gave players the option to pick 1 Rank5 new unit guaranteed, with neutral stats. That may keep players motivated to continue playing. Although IDK if it would affect orb selling but I guess if you want more than 1, you would have to roll for them, and "whales" go for +10 copies, so it would mostly cater to F2P players who don't spend on orbs anyway. Besides, they have already implemented changes that I imagine affected orb selling, namely the flaw patch-up mechanic (e.g. instead of rolling for multiple copies for the ideal "nature", you just need one with the better asset and merge other copies on it to patch up the flaw).

Edited by A Crap Guide to CC

Lv_1__40_A_Season_for_Picnics.jpg

Stats for the new seasonal units. The new seals from the Tempest Trail are Wind Boost, Even Res Wave and Chill Atk.

Managed to get a +Atk/-Def Spring Flora off my free summon which is nice, having an anti-beast weapon is good even if it is locked to my least favourite movement type.

I don't really care much for this banner so I just did one full round of summoning, but I didn't get anything so I'm stopping there.

I did decide to try a bit more on the Gallian banner for some merges, there was only 1 red orb but it actually gave me another Lethe, so that's awesome I can fix her -Spd.

Fallen Heroes 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hypnotized Delthea will be an upcoming GHB as well.

Excited about Mareeta and Berkut, although I had no idea of the existence of the former, but I appreciate surprises like that. Corrin and Tiki, however, I find them disappointing. They got plenty of alt already, it's more Fates pandering, and the Tiki is not different to her legendary form, even her stats are strikingly similar. There are better candidates for fallen versions out there. And I expect for Fallen male Corrin to take a Legendary Hero slot like female Grima did.

Hope the game eventually gets a Fallen Tellius banner with Gawain, Berserk Ike, Ashnard, Rajaion and even Bertram.

cJWZ9cS.png?1

Second +10 is finished, outside of Reposition. Getting double Lunas off is a nice.

Also the stats for the new heroes. The new seals are Spd/Res, Renewal, and Brazen Atk/Spd. Which is overall pretty great.

Finally got a third +10 unit and decked them out with skills.

Spoiler

O47btxu.png

Once I can get Distant Counter from a unit I already have (tall order) then I shall give that to her. Other than that she's finished.

Second Summer Banner of the year:

Previous one was easier for me to pick a favorite: Laegjarn with that sexy attire, even if her base kit is straightforward and doesn't interact with buffs like the others do. Followed by Laevateinn, and indifferent about the remaining 2.

But in this one I'm more conflicted. Artwork-wise, Ursula takes the first place for me, those curves really get me. But I'm looking forward to getting a Summer Linde as I expect a re-run of the past year's Summer banner, and they share the typing so not too keen on rolling for another clear dagger cavalry. Same about Gunthra but I'm not interested in her anyway.

Then, artwork-wise I like Lilina and Lyn equally: both slim petites and Lyn's thigh gap keep drawing my eyes. What makes the difference is kit and typing: Not quite enthusiastic about Lyn's blue bow and her kit that is straightforward like Laegjarn's. Not to mention that those 2 share color so if I'm rolling for a blue unit, I would prefer Laegjarn. Whereas I find Lilina's typing of red dagger cavalry, as well as her weapon, more interesting and interactive.

I do want to get a Wolt from this banner just so my +9 Celica can get +28/29 Atk/SPD during combat, other than that I'd be fine getting Ursula or Lilina. Not overly fussed on Lyn and Wilt as units themselves as I rarely use archers, though they both have good A-skill fodder. Still want to get a Summer Laevateinn so I have a good tanky flier outside of Myrrh and Summer Corrin (kinda).

Three Houses Heroes:

Not really into the dudes so I would be rolling for Edelgard and secondly for Blyeth. Edelgard looks like such an absolute solo unit judging from her kit, and I like Blyeth's weapon effect and unique special. Cannot but think of Blyeth's weapon effect as the closest FEH has to the Nihil skill.

Anyway, I'm still hunting for Summer Lilina and have around 130 orbs so I'm gradually losing hopes for getting her, and I gave up on getting any unit from the Summer MuspellNifl banner. I do have some orbs yet to obtain from Chain challenges and Tactic Drills, but not feeling like devoting my time to beating them, even if there are F2P guides around.

So far what I got from the Three Houses banner is a second Laevatein which I won't complain about. +10 dream eventually.

I want them all tbh

Claude most though

F!Byleth is the only unit I really want from this banner, but since I'll be able to get the free M!Byleth from playing through Three Houses, I'm not too fussed as M!Byleth has a better base kit.

Did get a +Spd/-Atk S!Ursula, which I gave Swift Sparrow 3 to from a bad IV S!Laegjarn, and she is probably my favourite dagger unit, as I like cavalry units and Def/Res Ruse is a fun skill.

i got a S!Ursula as well since she was my 2nd choice from the banner after Lilina. She is +Spd/-HP so no complaints on her "nature". I guess I can now let the other summer banners go and drop the orb usage, reserving them for the case I build a high summoning rate increase after using the Forging Bond tickets. Or who knows, may go for a final roll for Lilina on the last day of her banner, if I consider I have enough orbs to spare by then xD

New Mythic Hero is Sothis. Not overly interested in the banner but Sirius does seem like a nice special, though is probably non-inheritable.

2nd Three Houses banner:

From these, I'm between Hilda and Petra. By appearance I prefer Hilda, but I already got Edelgard from the previous Three Houses banner, and it's a fellow green axe unit. So the next best one for me is Petra, with a different color and IMO a really potent weapon and of course A skill, both encouraging group formations.

Managed to get both Hubert (+Atk/-Def) and Hilda (+Res/-Def). Hubert's IVs are great, as his defence sucks anyway and having more nuke potential is good. Hilda's are okay, just swapping her defensive stats keeping her good Spd untouched though making it harder to keep Freikugel's self-buff on. Did want Edelgard off the first Three Houses banner as I do need more green units, though did get both a Velouria (+Def/-Spd) and F!Byleth (+HP/-Res). Half tempted to fodder off F!Byleth for Fury 4 and Wrath as M!Byleth does basically the same job, though don't really have a target for it.

9c29HJK.png

Third +10 is done, my fourth is shaping up to be either Celica (+9) or Lilina (+8). Do need to work on a +10 green at some point, probably either Nino or S!Ylgr, even though non GHB grail projects cost a lot.