Summer Darj

Fire Emblem Heroes

Spoiler

5JT8PdV.jpeg

37th +10 done, and 180 Grails off finishing Summer Leonie. Next project to work on is Lachesis, as I may as well build 3-4* Resplendents. Next frail projec is still undecided, Aversa is already at +6 just from the GHB rewards, and could've been +7 if I didn't accidentally send a 5* copy home when clearing out units which had no good fodder. Other choices are Finn or Plegian Kris as both have decent skills currently.

That reminds me I'm almost at 1 mil feathers, probably gonna +10 Valentine's Lissa

also

Cause of the silhouettes knew Mia would be there then saw Ilyana too so I have to pull

40 pulls plus the free pull got me a +Spd Duo Ike, a +Atk Soren, 2 Mias both with eh IVs, and 6 Ilyanas, though onky the free pick was a 5*. Did get a +Atk one which is still good. Also got a Fallen Male Morgan who was immediately foddered to Lachesis for Atk/Res Menace. Currently undecided if I try for the last 5 copies to get Ilyana to +10. I'll probably wait to see what the next New Heroes banner is and what Ascended Hero it is.

Spoiler

VIwZcmS.jpeg

Summer Leonie is now finished, apart from waiting for Deadeye fodder and for Spd/Def Far Trace to be added to the game. Still not sure on my next Grail Project, but I've got other units to merge while I decide.

Spoiler

ZSHDPRe.jpeg

1st +10 Duo/Harmonised unit is done. Now will I ever actually +10 Est? Probably not, I have other 4* units I have all the available merges for to do first.

Spoiler

kVzPftJ.jpg

Lachesis is now done. Could I have saved the C Duel Infantry for a better unit for Arena purposes? Most likely. Next project is either going to be Y!Ilyana or Thea. Y!Ilyana I already have at +3 and have all the other merges available, while Thea I am being enticed due to hopefully a nice snazzy effect on the upcoming Icy Maltet, plus I am a sucker for the middle sister of any of the pegasus knight trios. Was thinking of merging up V!Alfonse, but miscounted the number of copies I had and only have enough to +9, so he is put off until next February.

Spoiler

3kZHXz9.jpeg

Thanks to the Voting Gauntlet, my 5th 5* exclusive and favourite Blue Lion is now done. Am tempted to try and get a copy of Fallen Lilith when the new banner drops because Spd Smoke 4 granting Dodge is really nice. Now time decide which of my +9 5* exclusive will become number 6: B!Eirika, (has the advantage of currently being on a banner), Adrift F!Corrin (will appear on a weekly banner in August), or Naga (probably any where from July to  September depending on whether they keep the Remix banners to 1 Legendary/Mythic per month or swap back to 2).

52 minutes ago, Azure said:
  Hide contents

3kZHXz9.jpeg

Thanks to the Voting Gauntlet, my 5th 5* exclusive and favourite Blue Lion is now done. Am tempted to try and get a copy of Fallen Lilith when the new banner drops because Spd Smoke 4 granting Dodge is really nice. Now time decide which of my +9 5* exclusive will become number 6: B!Eirika, (has the advantage of currently being on a banner), Adrift F!Corrin (will appear on a weekly banner in August), or Naga (probably any where from July to  September depending on whether they keep the Remix banners to 1 Legendary/Mythic per month or swap back to 2).

Good choice, and curious though how are you getting so many 5 stars do you whale?

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Good choice, and curious though how are you getting so many 5 stars do you whale?

I'll do a fair bit of whaling, mainly to ensure I can spark new banners, then sending most of the units hone for feathers as they either have no good fodder or I'll probably never build them. The only 5* exclusives I've actively whale for would be Duo Palla whenever she had a rerun, B!Eirika on the CYL5 debut banner, and B!Edelgard on the A Hero Rises banner last year. Other than that it has just been focusing on set colours when pulling.