Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

Abystella Drawings

Wow nice. It's really cute, the colors are better, and the marker outlines are a lot nicer than the pen you used to use when I last saw your art years ago.

10 minutes ago, Aix said:

Wow nice. It's really cute, the colors are better, and the marker outlines are a lot nicer than the pen you used to use when I last saw your art years ago.

Thank you =3
The pen is a better one than when I was making the Pokemon Gijinka requests. 
Years ago? Has it been that long? Oh god xD

They all look great, amazing work!

If I had to pick favorites, after the gorgeous mermaid it would be a clash between the nautilus and the sea dragon.

I'm still curious on what kind of business they run. One can tell they distribute stars, but what's the purpose of said stars? Illumination? decoration? energy source a if they were batteries?

15 minutes ago, Darj said:

They all look great, amazing work!

If I had to pick favorites, after the gorgeous mermaid it would be a clash between the nautilus and the sea dragon.

I'm still curious on what kind of business they run. One can tell they distribute stars, but what's the purpose of said stars? Illumination? decoration? energy source a if they were batteries?

If I had to describe them in one way.... glowing batteries I suppose.

They are used as light sources since a few of these creatures thrive deep in the water although I did not make them exclusively those species.
You can also see a star powering up the device the mermaid is carrying in the last image. I did not really think of the lore all that meticulously so half the S/T drawings were meant as sort of comedic gags xD