Thar

What are you listening to right now?

On 1/19/2019 at 11:31 PM, TheEternalWinter said:

Given you're the only person (Well, @iarimakousei, that wasn't much more than a spam post so be careful) who isn't giving some thought along with the song I don't think I should move this to Games just yet.
So please when posting add a bit so it's not spam. ?

atm I'm listening to Youtube videos (Pokemon wifi battle lol) so not really fitting for this section

Just now, LordCowCow said:

Given you're the only person (Well, @iarimakousei, that wasn't much more than a spam post so be careful) who isn't giving some thought along with the song I don't think I should move this to Games just yet.
So please when posting add a bit so it's not spam. ?

Like...uh...discribe the song?

moro - Gorst Rave

Re-exploring other electronic genres, I listening to a Touhou doujin album with this kind of music. I dig this one so far, but IDK about the rest of the album yet.

Been listening to the Hugtto! Precure soundtrack and this along with Like a Hero/Hero no Youni has got me wanting to go back through and focus on the music rather than what is actually going on.

Edited by cr47t
Didn't want to doublepost so I just changed the song

This is probably my newest obsession, never quite heard a mood quite like it. And it resonated so well with the newest Welcome to Nigh Vale episode…

Taishi - From 2 Planets

Discovered this a while ago, but every now and then I come back to it. I don't have much vocal trance in my music library, but I sure like it, and I find this as a great example of that.

USAO - Runaway

(I hope the video image is not too risky for here)

Lately I spend most of my time in front of a screen at the job, and I like to explore electronic and tech music as a work, from circles and artists I know. As of now I have around 4 tracks I keep coming back to, this one being among them.
Edited by A Crap Guide to CC

Just trying to re-ignite my creative writing spark at the moment. It's just gotten harder and harder in recent years, and energetic tracks like this do help to rekindle it a little.

For those of you new to Darkwave and/or Industrial/EBM, I introduce you one of its best acts in the modern era: Blutengel. Rarely does an act improve over time, but Blutengel has found a way to embrace modern technology to only improve their sound as their years pass, almost 25 years in. While I would argue their best album is still 2013's Monument, I would consider this to be among their best singles if not their best. The surprisingly catchy chorus, the captivating production, and the sinister vibe of it all. This is THE vampyric Darkwave banger, and a massive inspiration often for my music under my current band. I'd also recommend "Morningstar" or "Save Our Souls" if you want to hear more from this band, the former if you want more Rock and the latter if you want more synths.

I've really gotten into Gorillaz lately, especially after realizing Damon Albarn was the lead for Blur beforehand. I gotta thank @DragonSage for nominating Saturnz Barz into the MV poll tournament, cause that sent me down a rabbit-hole of their music as well as their very well-done music videos and the make-shift lore that they seem to have between them.

Edited by Thar

I've only known about these guys for a couple years, but considering how much I love them, this was a nice surprise to come out of the current pandemic.

Maple and Rye are basically what I've been misssing since Munford and Sons stopped making music. Especially this very nice ballad even if it's approaching midtempo.

Heh, so last year Cattle Decapitation made a song called "Bring Back the Plague." Yesterday they made a music video for it while they were all in quarantine.

Gotta be one of the funniest things I've seen this year so far.

Necrobumping this cause it's a wasteland anyway:

My most recent obsession, cause it's Primus at its best.