Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Mother's Day 2019

Mother's Day is just around the corner for a lot of us. For those of you who love your mother, is there anything you intend to do for the occasion? Perhaps purchase gift(s), alleviate the work, pay a visit, or purchase/fix up a meal. Or perhaps something else?

Image result for fullmetal alchemist mother gif

Mother's Day is....difficult. Especially this year. One of my mom's sister's, who died 20 years ago, birthday was on this day so that's what comes to her mind first. And we learned that my grandpa, her father, died earlier this month. So it's a rough day for her. Mostly I try and not stress her out much and take care of things.

My sister got her a rosebush and a dumbo figure though.

I got pizza, Italian, and chocolate cake on Mother's Day. The Italian being that my mother likes it. The pizza being that my sister likes it, since she's got a tyke.

I got my mom a hot air popcorn maker, and since her birthday is the next day, followed by her anniversary, I also got her a holiday dinner plate set.