Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Hot Wheels?

• I did, but not anymore
    • Yes
    • No

IF IN WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE

Growing up, I was a collector of Hot Wheels, but as I've gotten older I grew out of it... but one of my little sisters collects them and she got mine I had when I was a kid now. But to the reason behind this topic... is there a casting model you like? Or a series you like? Post a couple of your favorites... Here's a link to the Hot Wheels Car Collector so you can see if you can find a certain cast or color of a car or whatever (If you can't find a cast you like on that link because it only lets you go back as far as 2016 but you know the name, you can always google it)... I feel like a maximum of 5 per post would be ok, and if you find anymore, feel free to post those or if someone posts a cast you like, go ahead and quote it and say you agree or if there's one posted you're really not a fan of, go ahead and say so too but be courteous! Also, answer my poll! Here's are some of my favorites!

Twin Mill II (2000 Casting)

Twin_Mill_II_Org.JPG

Way 2 Fast (1997 Casting)

Way_2_Fast_OrgSlv.JPG

Hydroplane (1995 Casting)

Hydroplane_Blu.JPG

Dogfighter (1996 Casting)

Dofighter_RedSB.JPG

Baja Bug (1988 Casting)

Baja_bug20.jpg

Edited by jad2342

I had over 30 when I was little. Bought one this year for nostalgia. I don't know which models in particular I liked. I do know which ones I didn't like. Most of the flat surfaced cars. The wheels one those would jam the easiest. Even when they didn't, they could go on less surfaces than other Hot Wheels.

I think this topic is suitable for regular General.

Anyway, I never really did. A lot of the toys I played with were my brother's old toys and didn't really collect anything specifically myself. Had some Hot Wheels but that's about it.

Not gonna lie, I miss my collection. Wasn't that big, but boy did I love them.

Favorite one's gotta be Red Baron.

Image result for red baron hot wheel

Edited by Thar