Sign in to follow this  
jabber2033

Salamangreats for Regionals

I've got till Sunday to test this, but here's what I got for Salamangreats.  I really like Violet Chimera as a means of removing problem link monsters, also, 6 ROTA is fun.

Semi-Budget, so no Fantastical, but I do have the Cynets in there, as those are way more affordable.

Monsters: 17

3 Gazelle

3 Foxy

2 Spinny

1 Fowl

1 Falco

1 Jaguar

3 Ash Blossom

3 Effect Veiler

Spells: 16

3 Cynet Mining

3 S. Circle

2 Will

1 Sanctuary

2 Fusion of Fire

2 Called

2 Twin Twisters

1 Monster Reborn

Traps: 7

3 S. Roar

1 Rage

3 Solemn Strike

Extra: 15

3 Sunlight Wolf

3 Baleynx

2 Heatleo

2 Miragestallio

2 Violet Chimera

1 Knightmare Phoenix

1 Hiita, the Fire Charmer, Ablaze

1 Borrelsword Dragon 

Side: 15

3 Pankratops

2 Sea Turtle Kaiju

2 Super Poly

1 Twin Twisters

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Evenly Matched

3 Heavy Storm Duster

Side Deck is a WIP, though I'm throwing in extra Spell/Trap removal for the Mystic Mine decks I expect to run into.  Wonder if I should switch the MST and HSD ratios if I do.  Super Poly for the mirror of course.

As much as I like playing this, I wonder if I might be better off playing MM burn instead.  IDK, but leaning towards this atm.

Edited by jabber2033

Not an expert here, but I suspect you actually may be better off with Mystic Mine burn xD
I see no Lady Debug. I know it's Limited in TCG now but I would think the single copy is still good. Or what am I missing?
If you have them, I would run Impermanence of Veiler. Veiler isn't able to stun monsters during your turn, and that's no good when you go 2nd and are facing stuff like Thunder Dragons, or Super Conductor Tyranno assuming they step up now they have more Miscellaneousauruses.

I would keep the Heavy Storm Duster in order to threat multiple Spell/Traps vs. Mystic Mine, namely Mystic Mine itself, the Motion Cannon and Set Metaverses. I have watched a couple of gameplays where the player MSTs the Mine only for the opponent to follow up with a Set Metaverse. If that had been Duster targeting said Metaverse, it wouldn't have been able to get a 2nd Mine on board right away.

Lady Debug's okay, but I'd rather use the Normal Summon for Gazelle to dump something, or for Foxy's Duality effect.

I do have a pair of Impermanence, but space is an issue.  I'm thinking dropping a Veiler and a Roar for them.