DARK/LVL 11/ZOMBIE/XYZ/Effect/5000 ATK/4500 DEF

2 Level 10 monsters
If "Anubis God of Death" destroys an opponents monster, attach it to this card as material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then banish 2 cards on the field. This effect cannot be negated.

Its too strong, 2 Mat Rank 10 is easy to make and this guy here already boast 2000 more attack than average of 2 mat class and being able self-replenish its mat and has 2, unnegatable, non-target, non destruction effect which is strong as hell 

Need rework, if you not really willing to change much of its effect i suggest:

-making it Mat 3 (optional)

- banish effect is HOPT

-Banish effect target 

- Only Banish 1 OR it can banish 2 with extra cost and very  specific limitation

-lower its stat to about 3000-3500 

Edited by Jolly Glot

On 6/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, NightmarePantherX said:

Umm I sorta made It cos my friend wanted me to also have a look at exodia its effect is so OP

Ummm which Exodia? Exodia have quite number of strong cards but they as far as i know never been on OP level

I for one think it's not too strong. 5000/4500 stats seems high but then I look at Zombiestein with 4500 ATK and being a 2-material Rank8, albeit requiring DARKs, and it's not so outrageous. I agree on making it banish only 1 card but other than that, make its material requirements a bit more specific (2 DARKs, Zombies, etc.) and it would be good, IMO.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By radio414
      source
      my psct-fu is out of date since i haven't made a yugioh card in a few years but sometimes you relisten to a banger song and remember that there's a yugioh archetype with a similar name and while you want to make a shitpost but also you want to put some effort into it and make it look nice. that's not just me, right? for the stats i just stole from danger! chupacabra since the effects are similar.
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Cyber Jammer
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      EARTH Warrior/Effect
      ATK 2000, DEF 2400
      If a Fairy or Warrior monster made a direct attack this Battle Phase, you can (Quick Effect) reveal this card in your hand: Normal Summon 1 monster OR Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material. You can only use this effect of "Cyber Jammer" once per turn.

I hope you weren't expecting a Cyber Dragon card! The Cyber Girls are a group of mostly-EARTH Warrior monsters also originating from Yugioh GX that really never took off the way their successors, the Cyber Angels, eventually would. I felt like making one of my own to at least relate to what most of their effects did as several of the Cyber Girls have effects relating to direct attacks and their boss monster, Cyber Blader, happens to be a Fusion Monster. The Cyber Girls all have something to do with female sports or athletics, so for this one I felt like going with roller derby since I haven't really seen that used as an aesthetic for anything in the game to the best of my knowledge. Enjoy!
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Angelfood
      ⭐⭐⭐ LIGHT FIend/Effect
      ATK 1000 | DEF 1800
      If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Ritual Summon 1 Non-Effect Ritual Monster from your Deck. This effect of "Angelfood" can only be used once per turn.

The result of some drawing practice I felt like making into a full card. A pretty straightforward effect that's probably significantly more powerful than I imagine it to be. But hey, those dusty Performance of the Swords and Crab Turtles in your box of old cards deserve some love.
    • By The Chayncemaniac
      When this card leaves the Field, you can add 1 "Spellbook" Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.