Nyx

Holidays

I was thinking of making one for New Year's and even a post stating "Happy New Year!", but by then the site was down. In any case, how were the holidays for you guys? Whether it was Christmas, New Year, or any other holiday celebrated in the past month?

Image result for anime new years gif

Christmas and the days celebrating it were a fun time. The week after, New Years was enjoyable. The week after (tomorrow), I'll be celebrating my mother's birthday, but seems as though the school she works at ended winter break like, today, so dunno why I think that has anything to do with the holidays, it's just that close.

Christmas and New Year's with family was definitely really nice, and the break helped a lot with relieving academic stress too. Went around with the beach and got a number of family photos together, and ate traditional Korean food for New Year's. Felt like a pretty good way to end the break.

Christmas was my big time off. I had the weekend and Tuesday to work with, so I only had to request one day of vacation even though I was short a day, but things worked out. Spent that weekend with the family at my parents' house and everyone was together, so that was nice.

New Year's I had Tuesday off for, so there was no long weekend for that, but it was nice to sleep in an extra day of the week.

Me I spent both events with close family and cousins. For Christmas I played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with my cousins, we watched Netflix, and ate together. When the clock struck midnight we exchanged gifts. I included Saryuja Skull Dread and Obelisk the Tormentor in one of the cards of money that I gave to one of my cousins.

For New Years Eve, similar thing but it was hosted at one of cousin's houses as opposed to ours like in Christmas Eve.

Oh. We also don't really do much on Christmas or New Year's Day. It's the Eves where most enjoyment is had.