Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Combo Breaker 2019 (First MK11 Tournament)

Not sure who was able to catch Combo Breaker this weekend, but it was the first tournament for Mortal Kombat 11. I watched a few of the matches from pools (They had over 800 players at the tournament), some of the top 24, and all of the top 8, such a great night. If you watched any of the tournament, what was your favorite match? I'll let you know which of the top 8 was my favorite; SonicFox vs Tweedy in the Loser Finals... such a great set of matches.

Here's the full 3 hour stream of the Top 8 if you want to watch it yourself

My favorite match of the night; SonicFox vs Tweedy in the Loser Finals to see who would be facing Scar after he beat Tweedy in the Semi finals of the winners bracket. I posted the grand finals in the spoiler below. The big story in the top 8 was SonicFox has never won a Mortal Kombat Combo Breaker tournament, so it was fun just watching SonicFox work his way through the tournament to try to get that one win in a game franchise that has elluded him for 4 years (2nd in 2015, 4th in 2016, 3rd in 2017, and 2nd in 2018).

Spoiler

The Grand Finals match was SonicFox vs Scar

Edited by jad2342