Sign in to follow this  
NightmarePantherX

Hello!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ive got a story I wanna share!

-Horde
-Author: Riley Rosier

Special Edition

I lived on a small farm. It was great, I had everything I needed. I loved science. On one occasion my little sister was playing in my small lab. She accidentally knocked 2 vials off the table...

-January 21st  2005

I heard her scream from my room. My mother rushed over into my mini-lab and saw the most horrific thing, our dog had been burnt by my acid. “Mum! What happened?” I said. “My dolly hit the table and it spilled all over the doggy! Now he’s not moving! WWWWAAAAAHHHH!!” My sister’s cries were ear splitting. I looked at our dog Jack, His skin had melted in some areas where the acid spilled on him, and part of his neck was exposed. I was horrified, I had run all the way to my room as the image of my dog haunts me…

-June 5th 2024
“GAH!” I jolted awake and looked around. The dream of my childhood had been relived. Every night it was the same. The minute after I ran to my room 19 years ago, our dog came back and killed ma, pa and my little sister. I had to shoot the dog with pa’s rifle. I held the rifle close to my chest as tears welled up in my eyes.  I heard a snarl from my left as I looked over it pounced on me. I desperately fought back as it tried to rip my armour off. “Thanks Michael” I thought, he made us armour. By us I mean him and I. I shot the zombie in the head twice then it slid off me. I picked up my guns and armour and woke up Michael. “Michael, Michael!” he rolled over half awake, “What?” “A zombie got through the gate and attacked me, I wasn’t bitten luckily” I replied. He rubbed his eyes and wearily said “Well re-inforce it!!” We packed up and left.

-June 6th 2024
Last night Michael was killed, his guts were ripped from inside him. He told me to run and don’t look back. I heard his screams as I ran through the forest. Later, I stopped by a gun store. I walked inside and looked for a weapon. Eventually I found a double barrel shotgun and 300 rounds, an AK-12 with 150 clips and a delta sight. I walked out of the store brandishing my new weapons. I forgot something and ran back in to the store, picking up 2 suppressors for my guns.

-June 7th 2024
It’s been a while since I saw Michael, 1 day actually. We met when the outbreak had started, he was a smart but weak person and I was strong but not too intelligent. It was a perfect match, we worked together and made multiple forts and strongholds. It was fun while it lasted. But I knew he wouldnt last long.

After a few hours of travel I came across a town, where I met a strange man who helped me and gave me food and water. "Who are you?" I asked. "You will know, Soon enough."

-June 7th 2024
He walked strangely, as if his leg was injured. I  thought of asking him but my brain said no. "So, how long have you survived for?" he asked not turning to look at me. "19 years, when I was little I had to kill my own family to survive, I regretted it." he sighed. "Out of the few people I've met, your the first to not be dead when I found you." I still wanted to know who this guy was, for all I know he could be dangerous. After a long minute of silence he offered me a tent and some blankets...

-June 8th 2024
I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I sat up to find the man cooking on a fire. "Morning" he said, "Hey, can I have some food? I'm starving!" As I ate I thought to myself, Hmm he's not too bad.

-June 9th 2024
Today we went out hunting for zombies. He lent me a gun that was modified, so whenever you fired it would automatically lock on to the next zombie. I was as accurate as ever today! I shot all the zombies in the head perfectly. The sound of the bullet splitting their skull was satisfying...

-June 10th 2024
I considered telling him my secret, but I quickly realised it was a bad idea. He'd shoot me on the spot. After I had camped with him for a few days it got worse. The cravings were too much for me to handle. I ran as far away as I could. The man who made this virus was called Arswhicth Black. He made it 19 years ago. I could'nt help but check my arm, it was still there.

-June 11th 2024
Last night I transformed, It was painful but I transformed back.How long can I stay alive for? I could only hope it was a little longer. I found an old nuke shelter, as I climbed inside I notice it was clean, untouched. As if it was made but not used. I gathered some wood with a nearby axe. I made it a fortress. On the horizon I saw millions of them, staring at me...

-June 12th 2024:The Final Fight
As they sprinted at me I closed the massive gate, I heard a loud thump against the wall. I scurried to the weapon room to grab my guns. I had a wide selection of guns which were supplied by the man, I selected an M4A1 carbine and another AK-47.
As they tore down the massive wall I started shooting the ones I could see. One  of them was dead then another and another. How long can I keep this up? I heard a clicking sound and looked at my gun, it was empty. I flicked out the mag and rammed another in and then cocked it. I then climbed my tower and grabbed an LMG and sprayed as many as I could, once it was out I used my M4A1 and ran as I shot. They were piling around me, sprinting faster and faster. I bolted and ran as fast as possible. I dropped my AK-47 and kept my M4A1 and ran. I eventually found a cave and hid inside, those dumbasses ran past me. As the night fell I ran back to the fort to find it burnt to a crisp. I didnt know what to do. I checked my arm again. It was over, I had a good run though. I survived as long as I could. My vision started to blur and I fell. The last thing I saw was men in suits...

-June 13th 2024
I awoke in a hospital bed feeling better. I was hooked up to machines that were beeping and making other sounds. A woman asked me what my name was. "Arswhicth Black" I replied...