Sign in to follow this  
Truffle Shuffle

Truffle Shuffle's Card Images

These look really good to me. And a couple of them are sexy and even waifu material, especifically Hopping Vampires LV5 and LV7, and I wouldn't say no to Canyon Battleguard xD
Identity Theft's art is funny and sexy as well, and makes me want to see more monsters cosplaying as other monsters.

56 minutes ago, Truffle Shuffle said:

Thanks! Hopefully I can add more to this in the near future.

btw, when you do add more, might be good to post saying what you added, it took me a bit to realize what you added lol

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

btw, when you do add more, might be good to post saying what you added, it took me a bit to realize what you added lol

Ha, I'm sorry about that. Maybe from now on Instead of editing the original I'll just add future images as new posts.

In response to the above post, I think you should edit the main post up there with the new drawing(s), but also write a comment down here to mention what you updated. It's not like you are posting twice when doing so, so it should be fine.

I very much like these drawings. You capture the air of older Yugioh card art very well. Well, Malice Doll makes me think of Gimmick Puppets from ZeXal instead, but that's on me and my exposure to it being more recent than that of DM.... I understand it is a nod to that one puppet that always went with Ectoplasmer. 

The harpy is not only stealing the clothes but also the pose xD

Your latest one looks very good. I could tell right away it was meant to be a Ritual (which is more than most modern Ritual monsters in the TCG can say) even without relating it to Performance of Sword, which random trivia but that's the first Ritual I ever pulled from a pack waaaaay back. I'm not a fan of the 50s in stats and didn't come with the Ritual Spell until like half a year later when I had assembled Crab Turtle's cards anyways, but still xP

Added an image of Hungry Burger and the Bistro Butcher to the first post. Originally I was planning on using it for a Ritual Spell or some kind of Ritual Support, but couldn't think of an effect for it, so it's free if anyone comes up with something.