Sign in to follow this  
Truffle Shuffle

Gemini Metal Elf

2KxJ4Az 31RJ1VS =

2XzoCW2

Gemini Metal Elf

Level 5 | Machine/Effect | EARTH

ATK: 2300 DEF: 1300

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) by Tributing "Gemini Elf" equipped with "Metalmorph". For each "Metalmorph" in your GY, this card gains 1 additional attack during each Battle Phase.

Might need to edit this one a bit. Wanted to revisit the old "Metalmorph transformation" gimmick from way back when like with Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon and Metalzoa, but actually make a card that wasn't a pointless waste of time. So a beefed up Gemini Elf that can attack multiple times if you have Metalmorphs in your graveyard. However, I'm not 100 % if this one would be underpowered or overpowered at all. It's a lot harder to get this on the field than the average Link or Xyz monster, but I did the math and if you were to, for example, get three of these on the field, thus having three Metalmorphs in your GY, you'd have four attacks for each of them every battle phase. That's almost 30,000 damage per battle phase. And if you throw something like Limiter Removal in the mix you're getting over 50,000 points of damage. An unlikely scenario but not impossible, so I'm just not entirely sure if I may have gone overboard. Any help would be appreciated.

I like how it can be Summoned from your hand or Deck. Other Metalmorph cards iirc only could be brought out from the Deck. I'd like to suggest pushing it a little bit more and saying "from your hand, Deck, or GY" since these things are already pretty challenging to use.

I recall at least once in the anime run, Red Eyes B Metal Dragon as the Metalmorph evolution card, used Metalmortph's boost as if it was regular Red-Eyes equipped with the Trap still. I thought it was a pretty cool idea if all Metalmortph evolutions did that. 

I like how your card uses a lighter monster and can make use of the GY copies of Metalmorph. 
If I were to suggest something else, it'd be hella cool if it instead force-equipped all Metalmorph cards in the GY (Rare Metalmorph FTW) and gained their effects as a result, and retained the multi-attack effect based on how many it has equipped..... This is by no means a needed suggestion. The card already does a pretty good job as pretty much the best Metalmorph evolution ever, and you just made me check up and realize that Metalmorph evolutions are semi-nomis and can technically be revived (at least Red Eyes xP )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Truffle Shuffle
      Cyber Jammer
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      EARTH Warrior/Effect
      ATK 2000, DEF 2400
      If a Fairy or Warrior monster made a direct attack this Battle Phase, you can (Quick Effect) reveal this card in your hand: Normal Summon 1 monster OR Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material. You can only use this effect of "Cyber Jammer" once per turn.

I hope you weren't expecting a Cyber Dragon card! The Cyber Girls are a group of mostly-EARTH Warrior monsters also originating from Yugioh GX that really never took off the way their successors, the Cyber Angels, eventually would. I felt like making one of my own to at least relate to what most of their effects did as several of the Cyber Girls have effects relating to direct attacks and their boss monster, Cyber Blader, happens to be a Fusion Monster. The Cyber Girls all have something to do with female sports or athletics, so for this one I felt like going with roller derby since I haven't really seen that used as an aesthetic for anything in the game to the best of my knowledge. Enjoy!
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Angelfood
      ⭐⭐⭐ LIGHT FIend/Effect
      ATK 1000 | DEF 1800
      If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Ritual Summon 1 Non-Effect Ritual Monster from your Deck. This effect of "Angelfood" can only be used once per turn.

The result of some drawing practice I felt like making into a full card. A pretty straightforward effect that's probably significantly more powerful than I imagine it to be. But hey, those dusty Performance of the Swords and Crab Turtles in your box of old cards deserve some love.
    • By The Chayncemaniac
      When this card leaves the Field, you can add 1 "Spellbook" Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Power Creep
      Trap Card
      Tribute 1 face-up monster on either side of the field: Its controller can Special Summon 1 monster from their hand or Deck with the same Type and Attribute and an ATK or DEF greater than the tributed card. Card effects cannot be activated for the rest of this turn, except for the effects of a monster Special Summoned by this card. You can only activate 1 "Power Creep" per turn.

Spent a while trying to come up with an effect for the image. If you have any more fitting ideas, let me know.