Sign in to follow this  
MetalSonic

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Dark Fate(OOC/PG-13/Not Started/Accepting Apps)

Attack on Coruscant

Even though it only feels like it just started, the Clone Wars have been going for months and show no sign of slowing down anytime soon. The CIS, under the leadership of the fallen Jedi Count Dooku of Sereeno, have fought the Republic to a bitter stalemate. While the Republic gives them hell, the droid army of the CIS gives as good as they get. However, now that the test of longevity has begun, the Republic begins to note strange activity from the CIS.

For the past several campaigns, the Republic has noticed that the Separatists have been utilizing significant resources to capture and secure planets that offer no tactical advantage. This started with the galaxy's dumpster, Raxus Prime. The junkyard planet had no resources associated with it that would give the Confederacy any foothold, so the Republic sent a small task force to investigate what the CIS was doing on the planet.

In the meantime, while on their way to a Republic outpost in the outer rim on the frozen tundra of Rhen Var, Anakin and Obi-Wan were ambushed by a large Separatist fleet inbound for the planet. The planet was home to a Jedi sanctuary, but otherwise held no military advantage, so they concluded that the Jedi sanctuary was the target of the attack, but as to why was still unclear. For now, the only course of action is to evacuate the base and flee before it's too late.

OOC information

Spoiler

Based on a PlayStation 2/Xbox game titled “Star Wars The Clone Wars,” this RP will take place roughly towards the end of the early part of the Clone Wars about several months after the first battle of Geonosis. General Grievous should have made his debut at this time, as well as Assajj Ventress. The story begins with the CIS launching an all out attack on the snowy planet Rhen Var, where a small Republic outpost is located. In addition, the Jedi notice strange behavior from the CIS launching strong attacks against worlds that seem to have no real military advantage. The reason for these attacks is that Count Dooku, under Sidious’s orders, is attempting to rebuild a Sith super weapon called The Dark Reaper (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Reaper).

TL;DR version: It’s a weapon created by Naga Sadow that can absorb the Force from living beings and fire it as a powerful laser. 

If Dooku is successful in reviving the Reaper, then the Republic will have no choice but to surrender, as they will have no means to defeat the Reaper.

The main planets for this RP will be as follows:

-Rhen Var - A snow covered wasteland home to a secret Jedi sanctuary where Jedi master Qel-Droma is buried, along with the knowledge to defeat the Reaper.

-Raxus Prime - The galaxy’s junkyard. The entire planet is covered in scrap. Somewhere buried in it, is the Reaper’s Force Harvester.

-Kassyyk’s moon - Dooku tested the Force Harvester on one of Kassykk’s moons using some Wookie prisoners and Anakin as test subjects. 

-Thule - A planet that was a Sith stronghold and home to the Sith Arts Academy, this is the final resting place of the Dark Reaper and where the finale will take place.

In order to prevent this from going in a video game order, the events at Raxus Prime and Rhen Var will take place simultaneously. Since I want this to focus more on OCs, I want to limit the number of canon characters involved with this RP. The only ones that should be necessary to have are Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Grievous, and Ventress, however others can be added in as needed.

Application

Spoiler

Name:

Species:

Affiliation:

Rank(if applicable):

Midichlorian count(may not be equal to or greater than 20,000):

Weapon:

Personality:

Bio:

accepted apps

Spoiler
Spoiler

Name: Tx-2240 "Cabridge"

Species: T-Series Super Tactical droid

Affiliation: CIS

Rank(if applicable): Commander

Midichlorian count(may not be equal to or greater than 20,000): 0

Weapon: none

Personality: Loyal to the Separatist cause to the bitter end, Cambridge will accept nothing but total defeat, even if that means never accepting a surrender. Even if the enemy surrenders, they still deserve to be punished for choosing the wrong side to begin with. To Cambridge, retreat is never an option. Stubborn to a fault, Cambridge will accept nothing short of total victory, even if that means losing every droid under its command to do so. To this droid, the ends will always justify the means. 

Bio: Built by the CIS to fill in leadership holes, Cambridge is the designated commander of the CIS army at Rhen Var, in charge of driving the Republic out of the system at all costs. However, the droid commander has other plans for the Republic army at the planet: complete destruction. Even though Cambridge predicts a significantly low viability for a CIS victory by having the planet, Cambridge has no other choice than to trust that Dooku has some other motive for singling out this planet for such a huge conquest on such a lowly planet.

Edited by MetalSonic

2 hours ago, Dad said:

I would like to note interest.

Thank you. I'm working on the OP now to give it more information on how the RP will work.

Possibly interested. I have always been a big fan of the Star Wars universe. Question - Are we supposed to create our own characters? If so, do they need to be Jedi?

2 minutes ago, Saiba Aisu said:

Possibly interested. I have always been a big fan of the Star Wars universe. Question - Are we supposed to create our own characters? If so, do they need to be Jedi?

Generally yes, but since the characters mentioned in the OP don't seem avoidable to me, they will be given out on a first come first serve basis. Whoever applies for them first gets them.

No, your character does not need to be a Jedi to be accepted. 

I'll just go ahead and drop my app here.

Spoiler

Name: Tx-2240 "Cabridge"

Species: T-Series Super Tactical droid

Affiliation: CIS

Rank(if applicable): Commander

Midichlorian count(may not be equal to or greater than 20,000): 0

Weapon: none

Personality: Loyal to the Separatist cause to the bitter end, Cambridge will accept nothing but total defeat, even if that means never accepting a surrender. Even if the enemy surrenders, they still deserve to be punished for choosing the wrong side to begin with. To Cambridge, retreat is never an option. Stubborn to a fault, Cambridge will accept nothing short of total victory, even if that means losing every droid under its command to do so. To this droid, the ends will always justify the means. 

Bio: Built by the CIS to fill in leadership holes, Cambridge is the designated commander of the CIS army at Rhen Var, in charge of driving the Republic out of the system at all costs. However, the droid commander has other plans for the Republic army at the planet: complete destruction. Even though Cambridge predicts a significantly low viability for a CIS victory by having the planet, Cambridge has no other choice than to trust that Dooku has some other motive for singling out this planet for such a huge conquest on such a lowly planet.

Edited by MetalSonic