LordCowCow

MHA Class 1-A Tier List

2 hours ago, iarimakousei said:

Iida deserves to be higher >:x

He does but after the Stain stuff he kinda got pushed to the sidelines sadly.

8GfgfXY1C3MAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Mix of quality of characterization and personal favortism, with manga factored in.

EDOT: wait i should have swapped Tsuyu and Toru, oops

I like how many similarities there are with all these lists.

The most important one is Mineta bottom tier by himself and Kirishima at least A tier

Based on others' lists I'm guessing this is on a character basis and not a power ranking, so:

rsLl6FL.png

Each tier isn't in a particular order, btw.

Edited by Shradow

desu
each rank is ordered with the left most being favorite of that and right most being least favorite of that except S which is too hard to do that for

uGjQfPt.png

hqDManq.png
Like some above, tiers are based on my character preferences rather than only power, and the leftmost are my favorites for each tier, and descending from there.

Feel like dropping some explanations, I will leave S at the end.
A tier: Characters I like but are missing 1 thing or 2 to be the in my top tier, almost nitpicks. For instance, I like Tokoyami's power, but I don't like the character design, specifically his seemingly regular human body despite having a black bird head. On the other side of the spectrum, I like Mina and Jiro for their appearance, but IMO their powers and uniforms leave a bit to be desired. Deku is there because he is the protagonist and naturally has shown a lot of growth through the series, but it's not really a top favorite of mine.

B tier: Characters who I can see are strong and got important roles in the series, but their intense tropes discourage me from placing them in higher tiers.

C tier: Strong, clever or otherwise decent characters that are ruined for me for getting too much attention in the series (Ochako, Bakugo), having a heavy fanservice vibe (Momo and Ochako) or IMO silly personalities (Denki, Kirishima), simply looking ugly for my tastes (Sero, Shoji), or not looking like anything at all, literally (Toru) xD

D tier: Character whose powers I find lame and I don't find anything interesting about them as characters, as least at the moment of posting this.

E tier: Characters that I plain dislike in appearance and personality (Mineta), or are so forgettable that I don't remember them unless I look at the list of the students (Koda).

S tier: Tsuyu is pretty much the character who motivated me to jump into the series. Cute gal with frog theme? so much yes, please. Sucks that she has not been developed as much as other characters, and I dare say is often overshadowed by Ochako, but that's subject to change at anytime.
And what I suppose is the position that stands out the most in my tier, Sato. Really, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this guy. I find his power so intriguing despite its apparent simplicity. Take sugar, get tough; no-brainer, right? And yet, I'm curious to see how he can take his power to top hero levels, if he ever does. I even like to think about this power from a biological standpoint: sure, generally speaking, sugar is used as energy or fuel by the body, but somehow Sato has an abnormal energy conversion rate. I wonder it if will ever be scientifically explained xD
IDK how uncommon is this, but Sato is among the characters who motivate me to sticking with the series. I find his appearance cool in a way, too. Kind of a silly face, and yet a tough body. Admittedly I'm a sucker for bodies like that. That's one of the reasons I like the JoJo and Kinnikuman anime series, and Escanor from the Seven Deadly Sins, but I digress.

Edited by A Crap Guide to CC