3 Infinite Impermanence

3 Back to the Front

1 Solemn Strike

1 Solemn Warning

Extra deck:

2 Original Deletor: Eigorg

2 Alien Shocktrooper Mighty/Frame

2 Deliberate Deletor: Aodaien

Aight so this deck is really strange, weird to pilot and has some weird interactions where it just doesnt work if the opponent has a full board? One of the weirder decks/archetypes i've made but it's been a lot of fun.

In terms of balance it's been a juggling act to make sure that the banish face-down mechanic isnt too punishing for the opponent since giving them the monster is meant to offset that, however it seems as though it can be a bit overwhelming and too difficult to make use of the cards they're given. Weird but a lot fun. 

Edited by Spinny

Deck update: Aodaien nerfed/corrected to only work on Special Summons as initially intended instead of all summons.

Big update:

Greigeer Fusion monster has now become a main deck monster along with Oksizz and Eigorg has become a level 12 fusion in it's place.

Replaced art styles and card names of Nie and Gio with Igor and Egotte respectively.

Huge effect changes to Eigorg

Now running Back to the Front since Oasis clogged up the board and counted against the hand trap effects

Aodiaen is now a link 4

Oksizz and Greigeer now add huge amounts of finishing potential to the deck if things get too out of control, without being too broken, they can also be quite clunky but i believe it's worth it.

+1 Ash Blossom
+3 Called by the Grave
+X Snow Rabbit, Ghost Belle or more Effect Veiler depending on the competition.

-1 Back the Front, or at least that's my rule of thumb with revival cards.
Solemns into the the side. Consider Offerings to the Snake Deity instead.
I don't fully grasp how much they rely on Normal Summons. If they don't so too much, then Lilith could be an amusing tech.

Needless to say, fill the ED.

DARK and Reptile support may be interesting to consider, namely DAD, or even Ananta if the archetype doesn't really mind the banishments.

Looks like a really cool strategy!  With that being said, I have a few suggestions:

1. Change the card text to better reflect PSCT, just to make it easier for opponents to read.  Here are a few examples:
    1. Change "Your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their Deck, banish that monster face-down when it leaves the field, and until the end of the next turn, cards with the same name as that monster have their effects negated, then <insert effect here>" on all your Lv. 4 or lower monsters to "Your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their Deck, then <insert effect here>.  Monsters Summoned to your opponent's field by this effect are banished face-down when they leave the field, also negate the effects of monsters with the same name as those monsters until the end of the next turn."
    2. Change " (Quick Effect) During either player's turn, if this card is in your hand and your opponent controls more face-up cards than you (Min _) Reveal this card in your hand and pay 1000 LP; Discard this card and <insert effect here>" on all Lv. 5 or higher Deleter monsters to "(Quick Effect): If your opponent controls more face-up cards than you (Min_) while this card is in your hand: You can pay 1000 LP; discard this card, and if you do, <insert effect here>".
    3. Please specify which effects are optional and which are not.  I'm assuming that the quick effects of all your Lv. 5 or higher monsters are optional, but they're currently worded to be mandatory.  On the other hand, I'm assuming that the shared secondary effect of your Lv. 4 or lower monsters is meant to be mandatory, which it currently is.
  2. Add "King of the Feral Imps" to the Extra Deck.  It searches any Deleter monster and can be made with two copies of Farwon, or Farwon+a monster made Lv. 4 by Puzzlomino.  You might also want to consider good Rank Four support cards for this purpose, such as Performage Trick Clown or Instant Fusion (the latter gives you access to Mudragon of the Swamp, Thousand Eyes Restrict, and Millennium Eyes Restrict in your Extra Deck).  Otherwise, good Link Monsters for this deck include "Apolloursa, the Goddess Bow", "Linkuriboh", Knightmare monsters, and "The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche" (with a supporting Phantom Knights engine).
  3. Move the Virus cards to the Side Deck and max out on Called by the Grave.  Also, I would consider cutting Zuiije from the Deck, since it doesn't really advance your game state (Special Summons by the other monsters should be enough to fill your opponents board).
  4. Consider Red Reboot in the Main/Side Deck.  It can be an absolute blowout against trap-heavy decks, while also filling up your opponents back row.
  5. Include generic DARK and Reptile support.  For DARK support, I recommend "Allure of Darkness" and "Armageddon Knight"/"Dark Grepher" (to fill you're GY with Deleters).  For Reptile support, I highly recommend "Snake Rain" (it's a mass Foolish Burial for reptiles, letting you set up for Egotte, Farwon, and Igor as well as setting up your higher level Deleters).

That aside, do you mind if I try these out?  I've gotten a bit bored of YGOPro recently.

30 minutes ago, Alexkazam said:

Looks like a really cool strategy!  With that being said, I have a few suggestions:

1. Change the card text to better reflect PSCT, just to make it easier for opponents to read.  Here are a few examples:
    1. Change "Your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their Deck, banish that monster face-down when it leaves the field, and until the end of the next turn, cards with the same name as that monster have their effects negated, then <insert effect here>" on all your Lv. 4 or lower monsters to "Your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their Deck, then <insert effect here>.  Monsters Summoned to your opponent's field by this effect are banished face-down when they leave the field, also negate the effects of monsters with the same name as those monsters until the end of the next turn."
    2. Change " (Quick Effect) During either player's turn, if this card is in your hand and your opponent controls more face-up cards than you (Min _) Reveal this card in your hand and pay 1000 LP; Discard this card and <insert effect here>" on all Lv. 5 or higher Deleter monsters to "(Quick Effect): If your opponent controls more face-up cards than you (Min_) while this card is in your hand: You can pay 1000 LP; discard this card, and if you do, <insert effect here>".
    3. Please specify which effects are optional and which are not.  I'm assuming that the quick effects of all your Lv. 5 or higher monsters are optional, but they're currently worded to be mandatory.  On the other hand, I'm assuming that the shared secondary effect of your Lv. 4 or lower monsters is meant to be mandatory, which it currently is.
  2. Add "King of the Feral Imps" to the Extra Deck.  It searches any Deleter monster and can be made with two copies of Farwon, or Farwon+a monster made Lv. 4 by Puzzlomino.  You might also want to consider good Rank Four support cards for this purpose, such as Performage Trick Clown or Instant Fusion (the latter gives you access to Mudragon of the Swamp, Thousand Eyes Restrict, and Millennium Eyes Restrict in your Extra Deck).  Otherwise, good Link Monsters for this deck include "Apolloursa, the Goddess Bow", "Linkuriboh", Knightmare monsters, and "The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche" (with a supporting Phantom Knights engine).
  3. Move the Virus cards to the Side Deck and max out on Called by the Grave.  Also, I would consider cutting Zuiije from the Deck, since it doesn't really advance your game state (Special Summons by the other monsters should be enough to fill your opponents board).
  4. Consider Red Reboot in the Main/Side Deck.  It can be an absolute blowout against trap-heavy decks, while also filling up your opponents back row.
  5. Include generic DARK and Reptile support.  For DARK support, I recommend "Allure of Darkness" and "Armageddon Knight"/"Dark Grepher" (to fill you're GY with Deleters).  For Reptile support, I highly recommend "Snake Rain" (it's a mass Foolish Burial for reptiles, letting you set up for Egotte, Farwon, and Igor as well as setting up your higher level Deleters).

That aside, do you mind if I try these out?  I've gotten a bit bored of YGOPro recently.

This is all done now and the cards are public, i wont update the main thread but the cards do have correct PSCT according to the changes asked and are available for you to use, i did also change the deck slightly but im sure you'll be wanting to make your own. I've sent a friend request to you on DuelingBook too, if you ever want to test the deck against another one of my customs you are more than welcome, however i am a bit out of the yugioh loop as i havent paid an awful lot of attention to it recently. 

Your suggestions are greatly welcomed though, thank you a tonne for putting a lot of effort into feedback for this i appreciate it greatly!