Sign in to follow this  
Thomas★Zero

Kingdom Hearts 3

So Kingdom Hearts 3 is only at the point this topic was made 21 days away from coming out where I have to say I am excited for what this game will bring.

Also I have seen that their have been leaks on youtube regarding this (though it was more gameplay of worlds and nothing story related) though I won't mention any spoilers for them though I will note only this in spoilers...

Spoiler

It looks like keyblade's are upgradable by gathering certain material to make them stronger meaning you don't have to just switch out your old keyblade for a stronger one.

The full opening got leaked as well as the song.

I've been looking forward to this game too, and I've been preparing by watching Everglow's timeline series, which is almost over (1-2 episodes left).

And no, I don't think Nomura has given us too much in the trailers. The trailers bring more questions than answers, which I think is a good thing 

Should be fun binging this whole thing on YouTube.

Never played KH much but I watched all the cutscenes during high school and I kinda-sorta keep up with it, so curious what'll happen in 3. A ton of my friends are hype about this too; I'm glad they're being thrown a bone after like a decade.

On 1/13/2019 at 1:32 PM, Fusion said:

Should be fun binging this whole thing on YouTube.

Never played KH much but I watched all the cutscenes during high school and I kinda-sorta keep up with it, so curious what'll happen in 3. A ton of my friends are hype about this too; I'm glad they're being thrown a bone after like a decade.

Glad I'm not the only one. I've been watching a playthrough of both 1 & 2 on OneyNG's let's play channel and I've enjoyed it a lot. Didn't really care much for the gameplay last I remember from playing it, though.

Just beat the game last night. I'm actually proud of how I managed to avoid spoilers, even when YouTube started recommending a channel for me that was uploading the leaks.

Currently watching a recorded stream of someone's playthrough, but so far my favorite thing about it is all the special attacks based on rides at the parks.

My thoughts of the game after completing it, some spoilers ahead

Spoiler

LOVE the new worlds (favorite has to be Toy Box or Arendelle) and additions to Olympus... I'm a little peeved that they reduced the size of Twilight Town, but that's OK

The Titans fights... yes fights... are pretty fun... except the Tornado Titan, that one was a PAIN!

Love the attractions attacks, definitely comes in handy when you're surrounded

The designs of the new Heartless and Nobodies are awesome, and I love the updated look to the Big Body Heartless

There were only a few spots that actually gave me problems... one in particular was the Xenahort fight... it being broken down into 7 parts was ridiculous!

Love all the Keyblades too... right now I'm rocking the Kingdom Key (the first Keyblade you get), Happy Gear (from Monstropolis) and Wheel of Fate (from The Caribbean)

Overall, fantastic game

Edited by jad2342