Black D'Sceptyr

(Sceptyr's Singles) Preserve Phantasmagoia [15/15]

This one's a new original on me. Did my best to make this Xyz-climbing group of Preservers the best they could be. 

Expect this to be longer? Nope, fellas, this time you'll have to click the spoilers and witness the awesomeness for yourself.

Now, let's a'go......

vanessa ferlito christmas movies GIF

Preserver Archetype: Monsters

Spoiler

Sanctum Preserver - Shao Jing Tian by BDSceptyr

Sanctum Preserver - Shao Jing Tian/LIGHT/Fiend-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1500 ATK/1500 DEF

Lore: When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card if it is on the field. Monsters in the same column as this card or an Xyz Monster that has this card as Xyz Material, except Xyz Monsters, are treated as Level 3 monsters, also their names become "Sanctum Preserver - Shao Jing Tian".

Sanctum Preserver - Breadth and Glory by BDSceptyr

Sanctum Preserver - Breadth and Glory/LIGHT/Fiend-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1300 ATK/1300 DEF

Lore: When your opponent activates a monster effect in the hand or GY (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card. Monsters in the same column as this card or an Xyz Monster that has this card as Xyz Material, except Xyz Monsters, are treated as Level 6 monsters, also their names become "Sanctum Preserver - Breath and Glory".

Sanctum Preserver - Guardian of Nightfall by BDSceptyr

Sanctum Preserver - Breadth and Glory/LIGHT/Fiend-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1300 ATK/1300 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, banish 1 "Preserver" monster from your Extra Deck, then target 1 Xyz Monster on the field; this turn, replace the effects of that target with that banished monster's effects. Monsters in the same column as this card or an Xyz Monster that has this card as Xyz Material, except Xyz Monsters, are treated as Level 9 monsters, also their names become "Sanctum Preserver - Guardian of Nightfall".

Preserver Archetype: Spells/Traps

Spoiler

Purgatory, the Phantasmagoric Preserve by BDSceptyr

Purgatory, the Phantasmagoric Preserve/Field Spell Card

Lore: When a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can target 1 monster you control whose original Level is 3; it gains 3 Levels. You can discard 1 card; reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, you can Set any "Preserv" Spell/Trap Cards among those revealed cards to your field, and you send the other cards to the GY. Otherwise, shuffle all of those cards into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Purgatory, the Phantasmagoric Preserve" once per turn.

Preserved Natural - Goodwill Hunter by BDSceptyr

Preserved Natural - Goodwill Hunter/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: Activate 1 of these effects (but you cannot apply that effect for the rest of the turn). If this card is activated from the hand, you can apply both of these effects and resolve them in sequence instead.
● Return 1 "Preserv" monster in the GYs or 1 banished Trap to the hand.
● Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Wyrm/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 700/DEF 700). (This card is also still a Trap.) This card can attack directly.
If you control a Normal or Xyz Summoned "Preserv" monster, you can activate this card from your hand.

Preserved Natural - Mare Knight by BDSceptyr

Preserved Natural - Mare Knight/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: Activate 1 of these effects (but you cannot apply that effect for the rest of the turn). If this card is activated from the hand, you can apply both of these effects and resolve them in sequence instead.
● Add 1 "Preserv" monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Wyrm/WIND/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500). (This card is also still a Trap.) This card can attack directly.
If you control a Normal or Xyz Summoned "Preserv" monster, you can activate this card from your hand.

Preserved Natural - Long Fang by BDSceptyr

Preserved Natural - Mare Knight/Continuous Trap Card

● Destroy 2 cards on the field, including a "Preserv" card you control.
● Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Wyrm/FIRE/Level 3/ATK 900/DEF 900). (This card is also still a Trap.) This card can attack directly.

Preserver Archetype: Extra Deck Monsters

Spoiler

Preserver Deity - Gandapao by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Gandapao/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 3/1700 ATK/1700 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 3 monsters 
Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards during your turn while this card has Xyz Material. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your GY, and if you do, attach this card to that monster as Xyz Material but banish it when it leaves the field.
● Special Summon 1 Rank 6 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using this card as material, but banish it when it leaves the field. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Preserver Deity - Nightfork by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Nightfork/DARK/Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 3/1900 ATK/1900 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 3 monsters 
While this card has Xyz Material, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your GY, and if you do, attach this card to that monster as Xyz Material but banish it when it leaves the field.
● Special Summon 1 Rank 6 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using this card as material, but banish it when it leaves the field. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Preserver Deity - Tiennao by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Tiennao/EARTH/Beast-Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 6/2100 ATK/2100 DEF

Lore: 2+ Level 6 monsters
The effects of "Preserv" monsters you control cannot be negated. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 Rank 9 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using this card as material, but banish it when it leaves the field. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Preserver Deity - Capricorn by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Capricorn/WATER/Sea Serpent-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 6/2300 ATK/2300 DEF

Lore: 2+ Level 6 monsters, including a "Preserver" monster 
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Preserv" monster from your GY. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 Rank 9 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using this card as material, but banish it when it leaves the field. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Preserver Deity - Gallouro by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Gallouro/WIND/Winged-Beast Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 6/2500 ATK/2500 DEF

Lore: 2+ Level 6 monsters, including a "Preserv" monster
Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 "Preserver" Xyz Monster from your GY, and if you do, attach this card to that monster as Xyz Material, but banish it when it leaves the field.

Preserver Deity - Ashbred Asura by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Ashbred Asura/FIRE/Pyro-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 9/2700 ATK/2700 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 9 monsters
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. As Chain Link 3 (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; apply 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 Rank 12 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using this card as material, but banish it when it leaves the field. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Preserver Deity - Determined Drow by BDSceptyr

Preserver Deity - Deterimined Drow/DARK/Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 9/3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Lore: 2+ "Preserver" Xyz Monsters, except a Rank 9 or higher monster
When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can either attach that destroyed monster to an Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material or equip it to this card. Gains ATK equal to the original ATK of all monsters equipped to this card. If a "Preserver" monster(s) you control would be sent to the GY by battle or an activated card effect, you can detach 1 material from this card instead. When you do, if the detached material was a Trap Card; You can destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Supreme Preserved Deity - Infinite Daybreak by BDSceptyr

Supreme Preserver Deity - Infinite Daybeak/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 12/? ATK/? DEF

Lore: 2+ Xyz Monsters whose total Ranks equal 12, including a Rank 6 or higher DARK monster
Gains ATK equal to the total Ranks of all Xyz Monsters on the field x300. When Xyz Summoning, you can also use Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls as Xyz Materials. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 monster on each player's field, and if you do, your LP becomes equal to the highest ATK among those destroyed monsters on the field. During the Standby Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your GY.

THERE WILL. BE MORE. IN COMING. This set is well and complete now, fellas.

BD'S, signing off.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr
Updated with new cards!