• Pineapple
    • Green/red peppers
    • Hot peppers
    • Anchovies... 🤔
    • Chocolate?
    • Other (specify?)

On 1/11/2019 at 5:14 PM, Shradow said:

I also really like potatoes on pizza.

I'd never heard that before this past year, but now I know and see a lot of potato-pizza lovers, so I figure I'll give it a shot at some point.

Pepperoni for me. Bacon's also really good on pizza as my second pick. I don't usually order other toppings, but I've had meat lover's before and those are tasty.

9 hours ago, o_smily from YCM said:

I am very flattered at this server's apparent inclination to mushrooms.

Personally it makes me wonder if this was all a mistake after all....

Kidding aside it's funny that mushroom is the only food I don't eat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By radio414
      Dear YCM Community Members, 
      Destitution does not arrive at our doorstep without warning. It is the culmination of a slowly beaten drum. Today, we on these very forums count the days that YCMaker has dared to abstain from implementing updates; tomorrow, we will live in a constant state of wait, never truly enjoying the fruits of his coding because of the anticipation we let to consume us. When I was a passionate card creator, I awoke each day overflowing with excitement, not about what new feature, what new interface, what new shiny effects might be unveiled— what pulled me out of bed each day was envisioning the cards I would create. The captions, the artwork, the attack-to-defense ratios and wondrous titles were so dreamy that when I awoke I often had to change my sheets. Today we count the days. In my day, we got lost in the hours. 
      Tyranny does not just arrive at our doorstep without our complacency. Neither does the yugiohcardmaker disappear without our complicity. If we continue down the currently trodden path, we risk everything. I ask the yugiohcardmaker community— what is it that we value: facile novelty, or our fundamental craft? 
      I already know in my heart that our community knows the answer to this question. 
      Your deputy,
      Falling pizza