SK79LinkXyz

Old YCM Forums are still down. I came out of boredom

Old YCM Forums are still down. I came out of boredom. Got some new ideas for CaC archetypes and what not and want to see if any other old ycmers are here because of recent events.

I’m here mostly because YCM is pretty much dead. I went back to get some of my old archetypes to redo only to find that it was down.

Temporarily bunking here until YCM comes back up.  I've still got a racing archetype to finish and its story's conclusion to write.

2 hours ago, Aria 51 said:

Its gone. Which I hate because I had things on there I wanted to keep. Not much you can do though ?

Really? its gone as in forever? that sucks! I has TONS of CaC archetype content on there.... (no one cares but hey I wasted my life on them through)

28 minutes ago, SK79LinkXyz said:

Really? its gone as in forever? that sucks! I has TONS of CaC archetype content on there.... (no one cares but hey I wasted my life on them through)

Not forever. Just until maintenance is over. Which, considering how long the last downtime was that led to this site being made in the first place, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

8 hours ago, Aria 51 said:

Its gone. Which I hate because I had things on there I wanted to keep. Not much you can do though ?

What things? I can still access the site cause mod stuff so I MIGHT be able to get some of it for you.

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

What things? I can still access the site cause mod stuff so I MIGHT be able to get some of it for you.

Some stuff for my spoiler along with different customs. I can do it myself though if the site really is coming back.