Familiar Possessed - Eria

Fabled Grimro

48 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Well, if no one will nominate the OG Yugioh waifu, I will

Dark Magician Girl

Fortune Lady Every

Familiar Possessed - Eria

Fabled Grimro

Eria (yes, the familiar possessed one), is already in.

And I'll let you fill all your nominations if you'd like.

You get up to six, but I didn't add that to the OP after increasing allowed nominations, so it would seem you didn't know.

10 hours ago, Aria 51 said:

Gagaga Magician Girl

Trickstar Delfiendium

And I'll allow you one more because you thought you were using all your nominations as well, but like I said, Gagaga Girl is already in.

Besides that, though, no more nominations will be allowed and I'll edit the title now to say they're closed.

11 minutes ago, Chiri said:

Eria (yes, the familiar possessed one), is already in.

And I'll let you fill all your nominations if you'd like.

You get up to six, but I didn't add that to the OP after increasing allowed nominations, so it would seem you didn't know.

And I'll allow you one more because you thought you were using all your nominations as well, but like I said, Gagaga Girl is already in.

Besides that, though, no more nominations will be allowed and I'll edit the title now to say they're closed.

..huh. Guess I confused Skaia's entry for Aussa. Anywho:

Injection Fairy Lily

First round names in random order (only look if you're okay with knowing how which ones are paired with which):

Spoiler

ba7ff1bb18c28308402bfe13474e8ec8.png83af2203871866579efcb8b56a657fee.png

Because there are 68 total, four matches in the first round will need to be 1v1v1. After that, all matches will be 1v1.

Some matches will go up soon.

Round 1 results are in the OP (winners are in bold).

Round 2 will be as follows (spoiler):

Spoiler

97885c1231a056a1b43359f891caa481.png

Don't know yet when it's starting, but should be before Monday.

This is the second time in this tournament that I've had 2 of my nominations matched against each other. Both times, Raye was involved.

I don't blame you for not liking that, but all of us know that's just the way it goes. Knowing that, people still participate. If they didn't want to, they don't have to (but then we wouldn't have a section).

Back on YCM, I used to do this in a bracket instead of randomizing every round (I went and jumped off the bridge, if you're picking up what I'm putting down), but we know there's no guarantee that will keep it from happening past the first round. Well, it would help if it doesn't happen first round.

Depends what more people would want (people that say something). However, not restarting or changing anything significant this time, this far in (when next round will be posted all at once).

Edit: Just thought of this. OR I can actually use a bracket generator for the first round and randomize every round after. That's a thought.

Edited by Chiri

Round 4 (I don't know if this is spoilers when the whole round is being posted at once without me waiting to do so, but just in case):

Spoiler

94d296a64c4211e58487f049a6716da1.png

As with before, I'm now starting to get the matches made.

Final randomization (I guess spoilers, possibly maybe?):

Spoiler

ab0c5551d74b00be5a559b0d00e16514.png

I'm really not sure what else to say. It seems like everyone with any nomination left only has one. Alrighty, time to make the matches.

Placements

Spoiler

1st. Ritual Beast Tamer Lara

2nd. Isolde, Belle of the Underworld

3rd. Witchcrafter Schmietta

4th. Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier

5th. Witchcrafter Madame Verre, D.D. Warrior Lady, Familiar-Possessed - Eria, Slacker Magician

9th. Caam,Serenity of Gusto, Dragonmaid Tillroo, Esper Girl, Blizzard Princess, Galatea,the Orcust Automaton, Gagaga Girl, Wee Wtich's Apprentice, Cyber Tutu

17th. Lady of the Lake, Aromage Rosemary, Dance Princess of the Necroz, Spirit of the Fall Wind, Aria the Melodious Diva, Fortune Lady Every, Ib the World Chalice Justiciar, Vampire Vamp, Dark Magician Girl, Vampire Fraulein, Lilith,Lady of Torment, Mermail Abysshilde, Familiar-Possessed - Wynn, Sky Striker Ace - Raye, The Weather Painter Rainbow, Witchcrafter Haine

33rd. Tour Guide From the Underworld, Water Omotics, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, Sishunder, Amazoness Trainee, Priestess with Eyes of Blue, Trickstar Delfiendium, Hypnosister, T.G. Wonder Magician, Silent Magician, El Shaddoll Winda, Yubel, Aqua Spirit, Trickstar Black Catbat, Zoodiac Chakanine, Beat Cop from the Underworld, Performance of Sword, Madolche Magileine, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Lunalight Cat Dancer, Gorgone,Queen of the Evil Eyed, Ghostrick Angel of Mischief, Crusadia Arboria, Fortune Lady Past, Necroworld Banshee, Thunder Nyan Nyan, Dragon Horn Hunter, Princess of Tsurugi, Cosmo Queen, Reptilianne Vaskii, Injection Fairy Lily, Maiden of the Aqua, Traptrix Atrax, Fabled Grimro, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, Trishula,Dragon of the Ice Barrier

A little bit of info: While I was making that (that ^^^), I read "Eria, Slacker Magician" and was like, "Wait, that's not a thing."

I like to explain that (and many other things) with:

Spoiler

4c4oJrsl.png

?‍♀️