LordCowCow

RP Smash [IC/ Closed / PG-16]

Morgan tap tap tapped away. Her fingernails making a hectic rhythm on the table as she waited. Rather impatiently. What was taking her? Ross better not be making Morgan wait. She sent the directions right? The witch checked her watch. Yep. So what was taking so long? How dare she make someone as important as HER wait like this?

She didn't notice the clerk watching with a smile as she fidgeted in her seat.

Finally Ross made it there and Morgan sat up straighter and stopped tapping away at the table. She still kept the pout on her face, however.

"Hey there, I've had a crazy morning so far. How about you?" 

"It was fine except somebody decided to take their sweet time coming here. Did you get lost or something?" Morgan blew a strand of hair indignantly away from her face and crossed her arms.

The clerk, who had approached with another drink for Morgan, giggled. "I didn't realize you were waiting on a boyfriend. I should have known though. So, sir, what would...Oh. Oh excuse me, so sorry miss!" The clerk blushed and shook her head. "I must be out of it today of course, you're not a boy, ahaha...um, well...so that one's on the house, sorry." With that she, embarrassed, wandered off before getting Ross's order and started wiping down the already spotless counter.

Morgan smirked. "Yeah, what do you want, sir?" She teased, clearly missing the other misunderstanding the clerk had mentioned.

As the day continued the matches were set up. Leaving Gavin with the message indicating that he can sit the day out or have a "local" challenger for the day. Mauvache's solution to the awkward number of fighters currently in the arena roster. Once decided the matches were set and the fighters would be able to make their way to the virtual battlefield rooms at their leisure, provided they didn't do their fights too late, and provided that they didn't try to all go in at once.

OOC (everyone)

Spoiler

Okay so next time I post I'll set up each battlefield for each group (and give Gavin an opponent) so if you need something from me ask me and put it into your post. Giving some time before I post them, maybe a week, or a few days, unsure, so that people can do stuff before they get set up (and so I can make sure everything's correct), but even after I post the matches if you still want to do stuff before them go ahead.

RSVmRCm.png?1

Ross simply sat back in the chair saying, "well, this place is a maze. And before that I had a doctors appointment to go to. Things took a bit longer than expected. You know how it goes." The girl simply glanced up for a moment with unease as she remembered all the blood sampling she had done before returning to neutral as she looked back down. Before the girl could say any more, the woman in charge of the cafe had come over to get their order. However, Ross's expression dropped a bit as the woman had made two misunderstandings on her current situation. As she double backed and apologized, Ross simply said, "ah, well. Don't worry about it." 

This wasn't the first time Ross had been mistaken for a boy, though it had been quite some time. The only people Ross normally had an interaction with were those who had been also apart of the DHG, and so outside of a new member every so often it was fairly hard for people she regularly saw to mistake her as such. And as she grew up and started to become, at least marginally, more feminine in looks less people had made this mistake as well. However, this problem was far more prevalent than she would have liked to admit in her school years. That their cross country team was co-ed didn't help. Being cheered on by girls from another school had always proven to be an awkward experience. And having to turn down a girl's confession by saying, "actually...I'm a girl..." was not an experience she wanted to relive. 

In that similar fashion, she wanted to tell the barista that she was, in fact, not on a date with Morgan. Though, as the latter seemed oblivious to the situation and Ross felt as though her bringing attention to it would only cause even more issues for her, the girl simply sighed in defeat. Looking to the barista, who had seemed to be in a panic from her mistake, Ross more said to only herself, "well, water is probably just fine." Sitting back in the chair, the girl turned to face the witch girl with a slightly curious expression on her face. "I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting a girl like you to pick a quaint place like this to hang out in." 

ztHNuPq.png?1

As Xia continued her exploration of the city she had realized something. It was big. Despite walking around for what seemed like probably an hour, the girl didn't feel like she was getting any closer to her destination. In fact, as she continued to make her way through all of the streets and continued to turn at each corner she thought was the right way, the fact that she was lost seemed to become more and more true. Eventually, though, the girl had come to this realization as she had some how found her way back at her own apartment complex. As it turned out, Snowball had been an excellent navigator to help find her way around town. As she tried to figure out where to go from here, the girl then looked around, only to see a familiar snow white head of hair. With her face brightening up, the girl walked over to her friend shouting, "heeeeeyyyy Aurora! Are exploring the big city today too?"

kftkzLy.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

Good morning fighters! Today starts a brand new week of battles. I hope you all show the audience why you're the best in the business! That being said I am sending this message to inform you that I will be away on some business. If you have something you need to bring up feel free to bring it up with my assistant, Tea (number included). She is capable but young so I hope you treat her well and with the respect you'd give me while I am gone.

This was one of the two messages Gavin received the next morning, with the latter being along the lines of "Oh right, another Fighter left annnnd they were your opponent. So either you sit out or fight a local". Needless to say, Gavin opted for the latter of the two options presented to him. Not like he cared at the moment. Ever since the night prior and him ending up meeting 'Silver', he was agitated and pretty pissed to say the least.

Could've been the one moment and opportunity to possibly find out what happened and possibly get in to talk with Colarata...but NOOOOOOOO...this ringleader wants me to just be a "Fighter" and nothing more. Gavin thought, looking himself in the mirror as he attempted to finish getting dressed and ready for the day. Obviously she doesn't know about individuals like me...when we start something, we can't really just sit idly by...but between living and not dying...tch...this sucks.

Regardless, Gavin exited his room and made his way out. Though surprisingly, the entire time, he hadn't heard VEX chime in once...at all. That was somewhat unusual for the A.I., but then again, he figured he was just going through some updates and patches like he usually tell him would happen. New world, new patches...would make sense.

tSJMF5X.png

Day 9, 8:00, Arena

W/L Record: 3/3

"Heeeeeyyyy Aurora!"

A familiar head of blue hair merrily made its way over to where Aurora had been sitting with her breakfast, just as she downed the last of it. Aurora gave Xia a friendly wave as the dragon girl got closer.

"Are you exploring the big city today too?"

The big city, huh? Checking it out certainly seemed nice, but... "I'd love to do some exploring, but I'm all swamped with stuff to do today." Counting off today's agenda on her fingers, Aurora continued "Event battles are functional again so I have to do the one I signed up for a few days ago. My regular Arena fight too, of course. I was thinking about checking out local sports teams too, see if I could get into a game. It would be good for my reputation, and probably my wallet. Plus I wanted to do a bit of research about setting up my own personal business. And whatever else may come up along the way."

Busy day, indeed.

"You can come tag along for all that non-fighting stuff if you want, though!"  Xia as an athlete seemed like a more worthy opponent than Cyanthrax as a gunslinger.

"I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting a girl like you to pick a quaint place like this to hang out in." 

"And what do you mean by 'a girl like you'?" Morgan asked, glowering at Ross over her third mug. She was starting to get a bit jittery now with all the caffeine she had been drinking. But at least that meant she was awake finally.

Taking in a deep breath, Ross put one hand to her chest and the other dramatically to the side as she did her best Morgan impression. "This place isn't bad but back home I had thousands of servants waiting on me in my father's dining hall." With a small smile on her face, the girl's voice returned to normal saying, "something like that."

Morgan huffed, but seemed unaware she was being mocked. "Well, yes, that's true, but I only have so many options. It's better than some dirty bar or, or, some...lemonade stand or something."

Shrugging, Ross said, "I suppose that's true. I don't have the best track records with bars." The girl grimaced at the few times her team members had gone out drinking. Returning to normal she said, "and a lemonade stand's no place to hang out...but did you see one on the way here?"

"Well...no." Morgan admitted, waving the girl off, "but I'm sure they're around. There's always stupid kids doing stupid things like that no matter where you go."

Putting a finger to her chin Ross said, "I wonder...say, do you like cotton candy, Morgan?"

"Wh-of course I do, what kind of silly question is that?"

With a smile Ross said, "I'm surprised you know what that is. But, it goes great with lemonade right? So what if we found some of both after the match?"

"I....that is....hmph, I guess if you're paying." Morgan responded after some thinking.

Ross Vs Morgan: Spider Caves

Dark and dank. This cave system had an unnatural light to it, likely part of the simulation as opposed to any natural lighting, to allow the fighters to see ahead of them. However there didn't seem much to see at first. They would find themselves in a twisting maze of tunnels with only the occasional wider room to break things up. The walls were slightly wet and glistening and the floor was dirty. It seemed that there wasn't much life down in these caves. Though the deeper the go the more likely they would run into something.

The tunnels were narrow and all connected to various, larger, though with somewhat low ceilings, rooms that had several tunnels branching off from them.

At the start of the fight, and at five minute intervals, they would get an indication, via a light that appeared with a distance marker, as to where their opponent was. Beyond that they seemed to be alone in this caves...for now.

Xia Vs Cyan: Villain Gym

At first glance the room would look like a regular gymnasium, though not all fighters would know what that meant, with too bright lighting and oddly dangerously slippery floors given the activities intended on it.

However it was massive. Several hundred feet across at its largest and close to a hundred at its smallest.

And then there were the cannons.

These cannons were placed within the longest walls, on either side, every ten feet. And they would at regular intervals fire off flaming dodge-balls. A massive floor scrubber was making its way up and down the room as well. If any fighter dared get near the thing it would fire off small machine guns attached to its sides and attempt to run the fighter over for several minutes before returning to its duties.

As the fight continues the fighters may find even more tricks but as it starts, with each fighter 50 feet away from opposite walls, this would be all they could see.

Aurora vs Masaru: Hotel Beachfront

Located near a massive hotel the fighters find themselves on a massive beach. Hot sand. Cool water. People wandering about but not really paying the fighters any mind. The battlefield extended into the water itself, but only 50 feet out before a barrier prevented farther exploration. While the sunbathers, and swimmers, can't harm the fighters they can easily get in the way of their movements and attacks. Even if they're struck  by attacks they don't seem to react. Just going about their day as usual.

After every few minutes the water level rises and waves cover the beach with water. Which would knock unsteady fighters off their feet and, if not prevented, would drag them off into the deeper area of the water. Adding onto that a rather strange phenomenon would occur after significant damage is done to either fighter...

Gavin vs Data Fighter: Monster Island

Gavin would find himself on a dark and dreary, and relatively small, island. No plant or animal life could be seen and the surrounding terrain was rocky and uneven. Prowling around said island were various Monsters. Skeletons armed with bows, swords, spears, and axes. Hellhounds with fierce fangs and bright red eyes. And large, undead, vultures circling the skies.

These Monsters seem to reappear every once in a while and, when a fighter nears one, they will attack relentlessly, if haphazardly.

In the center of the island, on a raised dias, a floating, cloaked, figure seemed to be the source of the monsters. If anyone got near it it would launch a dark magic attack at them and the monsters would focus on any fighter who tried to attack it.

As Gavin appeared he would see across from him what seemed to be a virtual frame of a person. Said frame began to fill out as it took the form of a young girl. Holding a large steel kanabo off to the side.

She looked around for a moment before her eyes settled on Gavin. They turned red and she let out a battlecry as the match began.

A hound leapt at her and she swung her kanabo in an arc. When it connected with the canine there was a crunching noise as multiple bones shattered and the dog was launched dozens of feet through the air.

A name appeared above the girl's head "Data Fighter: Kira" and she crouched. Then, with a grunt, she leapt high in the air, leaving the ground cracked behind her, and raised her kanabo above her head as she came down towards Gavin.

Spoiler

Alright so as I said before you can still do interactions and pre-fight stuff. I just figured I'd get the battlefields set up for those who want to work on them. Any questions feel free to ask.

You can do the fights as collabs or as back and forth posts or both as you see fit. Try and get something out regularly though. Or at least get a good amount done and keep everyone updated as to progress.

Some battlefields have some extra things in them so I need to know at least in general how far into fights (damage and time wise, as well as location in some cases) people get. Didn't want to give ALL the info but it should be clear where there's more info to be had. At least that's my hope.

RSVmRCm.png?1

Ross simply shrugged at Morgan's comment, simply saying, "well I suppose that's fine. But  I'll probably ask for a return." It wasn't as though Ross was made of money or anything. That being said, she was still spotting the girl for now. Thus far she had been a fine friend and, well, she couldn't help but find something both entertaining and endearing about the girl through her otherwise brash and haughty persona. Plus, there was something else the girl couldn't put her finger on just yet, though she didn't really bother thinking on it anymore. Instead thinking about where to go, the girl spoke aloud saying, "I wonder where to go to find it though. Maybe the mall?"

Morgan scrunched her face up. "The mall again? Come on, bringing me to the same place two days in a row, what an amateur." She rolled her eyes.

There was the haughty. As the girl seemed to have an idea of what she didn't want, Ross felt like asking a question she felt she already knew the answer to. Raising an eyebrow at the girl, her tone became a bit more playful as she asked, "then what's an expert opinion like yours?"

"I never said I was an expert, I just know what doesn't work for me, and that doesn't. Got it?"

The answer was more honest than she was expecting, though still in line with what Ross had thought. Waving it off she said, "right, right Princess. Well -" before Ross could say anymore she was cut off as the alarm went off on her watch. "Oh, seems like it's time to go." Looking at the girl she said, "how do these things work?"

"We go to the room and enter a sorta....you know those VR Headsets? Like that. Not as cool as actually going there but it works. Then we fight, and you lose. And then you get me ice cream after."

"I see," the girl nodded. Without her expression changing, the Ross got up from her chair, indicating she was ready to go. "So if I win you get me ice cream. I could get used to that."

"I never agreed to that." Morgan said hurriedly, then tossed her hair and looked away. "Not that I'll lose."

With her to Morgan and smirk on her face, Ross simply said, "of course not Princess." With that, Ross left the cafe and went to the room where they were slated to do battle. Stepping where she was indicated to, she looked to her opponent and said, "well, good luck." 

The next thing that Ross had known, she was presented with a blinding light followed by an entire change of scenery. Looking around, the girl saw that there was nothing but cave wall all around her. Marveling at how crazy the world she was in really was, Ross simply walked over to the wall and ran her hand across it. "At least it's not made of flesh." That was always a plus. Without much to go off, Ross had decided to start aimlessly walking down the tunnel of this otherwise ominously and ambient tunnel. 

ztHNuPq.png?1

Xia seemed to light up as Aurora mentioned that she could both tag along and the idea of the sports stadium. “Sports are super fun so sure! I’ve already played tennis - tennis is my favorite so far. Oh oh, but this one time, Cyan and I played Basketball with a bunch of other people and that was also super fun!” Beginning to walk alongside Aurora she said, “but what’s a ‘personal business’?”

“Oh it’s...” What was a good way to put it? “Something you do on your own time for profit, basically. Like a vegetable farmer who also decided to open up a flower shop somewhere for himself, or something. I wanted to see if I could set something like that up myself to make a few extra points on the side.”

“Oh, that sounds awesome.” Leaning in closer, beaming with curiosity, Xia then asked, “so what do you want to do?” 

“I’d like to try selling ice sculptures. It’s something I can do real easily with my Fragment, and I bet it can pay off pretty well once I get a reputation for it.”

“That sounds cool!” Xia marveled at the thought of Aurora’s business, and looked in wonder to the sky saying, “I know I’d buy one!” Then looking down, the girl seemed to be in deep thought as she put a hand to her chin. “I wonder what I could do for a personnel business?” Seeming to come up with an idea, she said, “oh, maybe if I get really good, people could pay me to play tennis! That’s a business right?” 

“I… I guess?” That sounded more like a professional sports contract. But technically it counted. Right?

Seeming to be thrilled by the idea, Xia pumped herself up once again as she thought about being the best at tennis. Curious as another thought popped into her head, the girl asked, “so, what kind of sports do you play Aurora?” 

“Not… any, really… I’ve never had the chance to play sports as part of a team. I bet I’d be good at hockey though!”

With a finger to her chin Xia muttered aloud, "I've never played hockey before." Perhaps the girl had found the next challenge she needed to break through in order to achieve her goal of tennis stardom. Before she could ask any more questions on the subject, though, the girl's watch seemed to ring out, telling her that it was time for her to get to her match. With a small wave and smile, the girl said, "sorry but I have to go now Aurora. Good luck with your sports though!" With that, Xia made her way to the arena room, waiting for her match to start. 

Morgan vs Ross Part 1/2

With the arrow showing up every few minutes, Ross figured that she might as well follow it. And so, she continued to make her way down the dark cavern, seeming to get closer and closer to what she presumed was going to be Morgan as she did. Though she had no concept of time within the virtual world, she presumed she hadn’t actually been walking without incident until something stopped her dead in her tracks. Or more accurately, something was now blocking her path. A large something. Humorlessly, Ross simply muttered, “are you serious?” Letting out a sigh, the girl pulled the demonic metal pipe she had on her back, giving it a twirl as she looked at the large, familiar looking, hunched over skeleton in her path. “Oh no. Whatever shall I do now that I can’t go forward?” Ross exclaimed with little to no emotion as she merely tossed her metal pipe at the head of the skeleton. 

---

When Morgan first found herself in a dirty cave she was upset. “This is no place for someone like me.” She muttered as she slowly made her way around the tunnels. She noticed the arrow indicating where her opponent was and realized that Ross must be seeing the same.

A small smile appeared on her face as an idea came to mind. She followed the arrow and found that, while she got closer, so did her opponent. 

The witch moved slower, looking for a decently sized cavern, until finding one that would suit her needs.

She moved away from it, deeper into one of the branching tunnels, and prepared.

When she noticed the indicator saying that Ross had entered the cave she began her spell. Forming her skeleton giant inside of the cavern. It wasn’t quite large enough for the giant to stand fully but it would do.

She giggled and took another route, looking for one of the other entrances of the cavern, as she let the skeleton do its thing.

---

Ross’s pipe came sailing towards the skeleton. Who gripped its bone club and swung it at the pipe. The club itself shattered as it hit the pipe but the pipe was knocked into the wall. Clanging off of the stony surface. The giant then moved forward at a crouch, reaching for Ross with a sweeping arm motion.

With a small amount of electricity charging on her hand, the pipe electrifying as well, the metal boomeranged back to Ross’s hand as the giant started swinging its arm at her. Twirling the pipe yet again, Ross’s expression didn’t seem to change as she stepped back and tossed the pipe yet again at the skeleton’s hand.

The skeleton’s hand cracked as the pipe hit it. Though the skeletal fiend didn’t seem to care much about its damaged hand as it brought the other hand down on the girl.

---

Meanwhile Morgan had located a tunnel that would bring her roughly behind her opponent, though it was that moment that the indicator flashed once more.

---

Calling her pipe back again, as the skeleton began to swing at her with its hand yet again, Ross could only sigh as she noticed the arrow appear. Figuring it was better to just get this over with quickly, rather than safely, the girl charged her pipe with lightning as twirled it between her fingers. As the hand reached towards her, Ross simply flung her pipe as hard as she could at the skeleton’s skull once more.

The skeleton’s hand struck Ross as the pipe shattered its skull. The walking bone behemoth crumbled as it did.

---

Morgan, cursing the timing, rushed out of the tunnel and into the cavern. “Let’s give her a warm welcome shall we?” She called out dramatically. Her flaming skulls formed above her head, three of them, as she tossed them at her opponent’s back.

---

Skidding across the ground as she was hit by the hand, Ross winced though didn’t seem to be all that bothered by the giant bone slap. Instead, calling her pipe back to her hand, as she heard the familiar voice of the witch call out through the cavern, Ross couldn’t help but sarcastically reply, “what a surprise.” Looking behind her, she wasn’t sure what kind of magic it was that Morgan had as a witch outside of skeletons. As such, flaming skeleton heads, not entirely what she was expecting but not much of a stretch. Still, curious about something and without much time to react either, the girl simply tossed her pipe at one of the heads, seeming content to stand still and take the two attacks head on. 

---

The pipe hit the skull and triggered it to explode upon contact. The other two skulls came in from both sides and crashed into Ross, exploding as well.

“Gonna make it easy on me then? Guess that’s fine, I’ll take the win.” Morgan taunted. She produced another trio of skulls and launched them at Ross.

Behind the girl the skeleton giant slowly began to reform again.

---

Ross braced herself as the skulls exploded on her, wincing in pain yet again as it happened. However, as her opponent taunted her, Ross didn’t really seem to mind. Looking at her arms, seeing that despite the heat and force she just took were still completely fine Ross simply said, “interesting.” Calling her pipe back, the girl said, “well, I would hope it’d be easy on you. You’re an all powerful super witch and I’m just a girl with the magic of pipe.” Hearing the sounds of shifting behind her, and the skulls in front of her, Ross shrugged as twirled the metal with her fingers. Briskly walking forward, nonchalantly, Ross simply tossed her pipe at the side of one of the side skulls, causing the first to explode and make the pipe ricochet into the other. With the two threats to her side gone, Ross simply started to jog forward and duck under the last one as she started to close the distance between her and Morgan. 

---

“Make up your mind make it easy or struggle, sheesh.” Morgan said, blowing hair away from her eyes. She created yet another skull and launched it forward. As it traveled towards Ross the witch began another spell.

Roots erupted from the ground under Ross and went to wrap around her.

---

As the pipe returned to the girl the girl looked at skull coming at her and the roots beneath her. “I could say the same to you. Do you use bones or plants?” Not wanting to be trapped in place, the girl jumped over the roots. Tossing the pipe at Morgan, ignoring the skull altogether, the airborne Ross simply braced herself as the skull exploded on her person. 

---

Morgan recoiled as the pipe her her across the head. “So barbaric.” She said. Then with a smile she added “Gotcha.” Then the roots shot up near Morgan herself, wrapping around the pipe and dragging it down to the ground.

As Morgan launched another skull at Ross the latter would see something large moving from the tunnel behind Morgan.

---

Hanging her head down, Ross sighed again saying, “fine, fine. I was planning on taking it easy a bit but, well.” While before Ross’s hand had only been electrified, this time her whole arms started to charge up. With the lightning crackling at her fingertips the girl smiled and said, “shocked?” With one hand the girl tossed a slow moving bolt to intercept the skull, while with the second she tossed a faster, linear blast of lightning at Morgan’s torso. 

---

Morgan, as Ross put it, was shocked. The bolt hit her and she flew backwards and landed on the ground. “Ow ow ow ow.” Morgan muttered. “The only thing shocking is your terrible sense of humor!” Morgan called back.

That’s when she noticed it.

Coming from the tunnel, a massive spider, racing along its eight legs towards her. Its abdomen was bulbous and covered in fine, brown, hair. Each of its eight legs seemed to end in somewhat of a point and the two in front were somewhat thicker than the others. Its eight, black, eyes shone with whatever light these tunnels had and it had a pair of fang-like protrusions at the front of its head.

Morgan fired off another skull towards Ross as she outstretched her other hand. A broom materialized on it and, as Morgan gripped it, the item floated into the air and dragged her up to her feet.

Morgan hopped on it and zoomed to the side as the spider launched sticky webbing where she had been standing.

---

At that moment Ross heard noise behind her as the Skeleton giant, missing an arm, swung its hand down towards her.

“Oh. Huh.” That was about the extent of Ross’s outward reaction as the giant spider raced towards her and Morgan. Though her expression didn’t change, that it was here at all was certainly an unsettling feeling and the girl wasn’t exactly eager to get into a combat with it. Of course, she had other problems as a giant skeletal hand swung at her, Ross simply stuck her hand up and fired another blast of lightning to destroy the hand before it hit her. She didn’t do much about the flaming skull, though the instant it exploded on her, Ross simply fired yet another bolt of lightning from the smoke straight at Morgan.

Despite missing a hand, and most of an arm, the skeleton giant continued to come down on Ross. Trying to crush her with its weight alone.

---

Morgan sent out a skull to try and block the lightning. However the lightning was too fast and her skull, while it did block, exploded right in front of her. She struggled to keep the broom flying and in fact bounced off the ground once. However she continued on, firing another skull haphazardly towards Ross’s legs, and flew into one of the tunnels. Leaving Ross with the spider and skeleton.

Once she moved a couple dozen feet into the tunnel she hopped off the broom and formed a weak barricade of roots. Taking a breath Morgan leaned up against the wall, looking through small holes in the barricade at what Ross does next.

---

“Your persistence isn’t charming.” Charging her lightning again, Ross simply punched forward, lightning firing into the torso of the giant skeleton to blow a hole through it. As the skull was sent toward Ross as well brought her other hand to block the flames of the skull. As such, the skull still exploded close to her and she was still caught in part of the blast. Waving her hand to waft the heat away, and seeing Morgan run away and leaving her to fend for herself against the spider. “Also, not very charming.” Cracking her knuckles, Ross simply let loose another blast of lightning into the spider.

The lightning hit the spider and there was a crackling noise as the creature’s exoskeleton cracked slightly. It turned towards Ross and started scurrying in her direction. Launching out webbing from their abdomen.

---

Morgan laughed and called out through the barricade. “All fair in love and war! We gotta put on a show don’t we?”

---

Charging both of her hands with lightning Ross merely grumbled to herself as she tossed one bolt of lightning at the web, side stepping into the direction she had thrown it in, while throwing yet another bolt at the spider yet again.

The spider paused for a moment before coming at Ross again. One of its front legs raised so that, when it reached her in a few more moments, it would bring it down in a sharp stab.

---

Morgan, crouching down now, smiled to herself as she started forming another skeleton. Though this one, instead of a giant, resembled more of a rat. She created three of these creatures before sending them through the holes in the barrier and towards Ross. Where they would crawl up her leg and bite her.

---

Without any real fear in her stance as the spider made its way to her, Ross simply brought up her hand as she charged it with lightning. Meeting the leg halfway, the demon hunter struck the leg with her palm and used her fingers to grab onto the leg as it stabbed through her hand. With a spider leg stabbing into her hand, Ross merely used her lightning charged hand to electrocute the leg while using her other hand to fire a blast of her lightning directly into the spider’s face. Though her hand was in great pain, Ross didn’t seem to mind much, but suddenly looked down as she felt a sharp pain going into her leg. “Rats? Really?!”

---

Morgan giggled as she saw the rats do their job. But the spider’s actions left a lot to be desired. The electrocution seemed to just about fell the giant beast. It crumpled down onto the ground and twitched.

The rats continued to bite at Ross’s leg. Standing behind the barricade Morgan concentrated on trying to re-raise her skeletal giant.

---

With her now aware of them, Ross didn’t seem to care about the rats any longer. In fact, the rats would be met with a sudden great deal of pain themselves, as they went to bite Ross’s legs. Letting the lightning flow across her whole body, when their teeth sank into her, they would suddenly be shocked as electricity would flow through them. Now beginning to run towards the witch, Ross let loose two bolts of lightning. One was directed towards the barrier that Morgan had erected, while the other was aimed at her pipe, stuck beneath another set of roots. 

---

Morgan mounted her broom again as she saw the girl coming towards her. The barrier, though not damaged usually by electricity, had a hole blown out of it by the impact.

“You could at least tell me how impressed you are, sheesh, it’s like fighting a mannequin.” Reaching forward she spread the hole in the roots a bit more and sent a skull flying towards Ross.

---

In a flat, deadpan tone Ross just shouted back to Morgan, “I’m very impressed.” Continuing forward, the girl called her now freed pipe back to her hand. Shooting the flaming skull with lightning, the two attacks exploding on impact with each other, Ross then tossed her pipe with great force through the hole and towards Morgan. 

---

“Hey, you don’t mean that do you!” Morgan complained. She dove off of her broom to avoid the pipe, hitting her head against the wall in the process.

Grumbling as she got back up about how lame that was she waved a hand and the barricade of roots unraveled and shot at Ross in a trio of spear-like objects.

---

“Well, you’re not unimpressive.” With both of Ross’s hand charging with lightning, the girl fired the bolt towards one of the spikes, destroying it in the process. Twisting her body as they came towards her, the girl took one spike directly with other grazing her. Wincing in pain, Ross stumbled a bit as the spike hit her, but as she knew that the injury within her was merely temporary, she hardly seemed to care. Furthermore, though both of Ross’s hands were electrified, she had only shot one bolt. The reason for this soon became obvious as the pipe that the girl had just flung was now coming straight back to Ross, and aiming to slam into the back of Morgan. 

---

“Wish I could say the same about you, but so far-oof!” Morgan stumbled forward as the pipe made contact with the small of her back. “Ow! Rude!” Morgan said, launching a couple more skulls at Ross as she mounted her broom again.

---

As Ross heard the skeleton hand come from behind her, the girl merely had a small smirk on her face as lightning began to crackle more intensely around her whole body. Throwing one bolt to intercept the first skull, the girl simply braced herself against the second as she said, “well, all’s fair.” Before the smoke of the explosion could clear, and the hand of the skeleton could reach her, a sound akin to thunder could be heard. In an instant, Ross had closed the distance between her and Morgan, body still electrified. “Isn’t that right?” With a lightning charged fist, Ross then punched at Morgan’s gut. 

---

Morgan doubled over as she was thrown backwards by the punch. She winced and reached out for her broom, which zoomed its way to her. Climbing on board she waited until the giant skeleton crouched down and reached for Ross again before she started taking off down the tunnel.

As the two fought the giant skeleton, now mostly formed again, reached out to grab Ross.

Morgan vs Ross 2/2

As the girl ran away, Ross kicked her pipe back into the air, catching it as she looked at the headless skeleton making its way towards her. “How many times do I have to teach you this lesson?” As the hand reached out to her, the girl tossed her pipe at its hand yet again, following it up with a lightning blast to destroy the hand. With that out of the way, Ross called her pipe back to her hand before whistling as she walked down the tunnel. 

---

Morgan kept ahead of the girl, riding along on her broom, keeping an eye on the distance marker.

It wasn’t until she ran into a web that she stopped. She was moving fast enough to tear the webbing down but it still surrounded her. And to make matters worse one of the spiders was crawling towards her from the ceiling of the tunnel.

With a loud squeak of surprise she fired off a skull at it while she attempted to pull out of the webs.

---

Starting to run down the corridor, it didn’t take Ross long to hear the sudden yelp echo throughout the caves. Getting closer, she eventually caught the sight of Morgan. Trapped in webs. With a spider coming towards her. Finding the whole situation to be a bit amusing, Ross couldn’t help but ask, “need a hand Princess?” 

The spider was almost upon her. However Morgan had calmed down a bit by then and, with some effort, she caused roots to erupt from the ground and tangle in the spider’s legs.

As she tried to squirm out, Morgan barked at Ross, “Don’t you make fun of me. I don’t need to move to beat you!” As if to prove her point she launched another flaming skull at the girl.

Throwing a bolt at the flaming skull to intercept it, Ross said, “well, I’ll hold you to it then.” With her other hand, Ross merely pointed two fingers at Morgan’s head and with a flat, “bang,” fired a bolt from her mock finger gun.

---

As Ross fired her bolt, Morgan made the roots move, slamming the spider between the two of them. “Good! Because I don’t plan on losing!”

Morgan summoned another flaming skull but instead of firing it off she brought it near her body, burning away the webbing to get her free.

“On that, we can agree.” Throwing yet another bolt at Morgan, this one seemed to be moving slower than the ones she had fired previously, and the bolt itself was going past the side of both Morgan and her new found spider shield. However, as it passed by the spider, the bolt arced to the side of Morgan. 

---

Morgan freed herself from the web just as the bolt struck her. She got up to her feet shakily and brought the broom back to her side.

She smirked and, releasing her root’s grip on the spider, moved towards the top of the tunnel, just above the spider, and shot out three skulls at Ross one after the other with several second gaps in between.

The spider, now getting upright, was faced towards Ross. It seemed momentarily stunned as it got to its feet.

---

Calling her pipe back to her hand, as the witch fired her first skull at Ross, the girl tossed her pipe to intercept the underside of the flaming skull. As the skull exploded, the pipe then spiked down and crashing into the head of the already dazed spider. Rushing forward, the girl slid under the spider’s legs and to the other side as the second skull came out and used the spider as a shield for the second skull. She couldn’t do much as she got back up on her feet, the third skull impacting into her, but as she was pushed back by the explosion let loose yet another bolt straight up at the flying witch. 

Morgan fell off her broom as she was hit by the lightning, landing on her back with a loud thud. “Ow, my butt.” She muttered. “You’re so rough!” Morgan declared, raising a hand. As she did roots erupted from the ground under Ross to wrap her arms and legs up.

“Sorry Princess, but I’m not very delicate. Hope you understand.” With yet another thunderous boom coming from Ross’s feet, the girl sped forward towards Morgan. However, Ross’s dash was nothing more than just that. And though the speed at which she moved at had managed to allow her foot to break through the forming roots, that her foot still hit it was still true. And so, her dash had caused her to stumble and catapult forward, crashing into Morgan at the end of it. 

---

The two girls tumbled for a bit, ending with Ross on top.

Morgan glared up at her but then giggled. “My fans are going to be so mad at you.” She muttered. She gave the girl a big smile. The reason for which would become clear soon as Morgan started creating flaming skulls above the two of them. One, two, five of them, hovering above the two.

Morgan leaned up and wrapped her arms around Ross’s neck, pulling her down as she sent the skulls crashing down on them.

Ross, for her part, didn’t seem phased at all by the situation. Instead as she was pulled down, she gently placed her hand on Morgan’s cheek, looking at the girl, saying, “then I suppose I should apologize to them for not being gentle.” As the skulls came crashing down, Ross did nothing to dodge them, and instead lightning to charge across her whole body and, likewise onto the Morgan who she was both pressed against and wrapped up by, with a large concentration flowing from her hand to the girl’s cheek. 

---

Had it not been for the virtual setting Morgan thought that perhaps that would have been a finishing move for both of them. Even with that she still felt some measure of pain from the attack. It was almost impressive if it wasn’t so… “Barbaric.” Morgan said, wincing. 

And then she used her magic to move the roots again, shooting out to wrap around Ross’s arms and throw her backwards off of Morgan. Who stumbled to her feet once she was freed.

---

With the roots grasping at Ross’s arms, the girl didn’t couldn’t do much to avoid them and was simply pushed back away from her. Being momentarily trapped by them, the girl electrocuted her arm yet again, the pipe flying back to Ross’s hand, not reaching and instead smashing against the roots to free one of her hands. With a smirk on her face, Ross simply said, “I don’t know Princess. That last attack seemed to be stooping down to my level.” 

Morgan brushed hair out of her face with narrowed eyes. “Please, that was clever use of the situation. I had everything under control. Unlike you.” She smiled and threw a flaming skull straight on towards Ross.

The witch was confident in part because of what she could see. The spider had crawled to the ceiling of the tunnel and, as the skull went towards Ross, the spider dropped down towards the girl.

---

With her pipe being magnetized back to her hand, Ross simply tossed the pipe at the skull yet again, using the explosion of the skull to ricochet the pipe to the second set of roots, freeing her other hand. Before she could do anything else, however, Ross suddenly felt a large weight drop down onto her. While the surprise of it knocked the wind out of her momentarily, Ross couldn’t help but sigh. With the spider gnashing its teeth at her and legs ready to impale her, Ross simply lifted a hand and fired a bolt into the face of the spider, killing it.

Morgan grinned as she saw the dead body of the spider atop of Ross. Its body curling up in death. Working her magic Morgan started creating more flaming skulls. 

Punching at the face of the spider with her lightning charged fist, Ross managed to shove the corpse of the large creature off of her enough to give her wiggle room to free herself from the spider, springing herself back to her feet. Calling the pipe back to her hand, Ross looked in Morgan’s direction raising an eyebrow. Twirling her pipe in her hand she said, “my, it looks like I’m in a real pinch here. You really aren’t unimpressive after all, Princess.” 

“Hmph, don’t have to tell me that.” Morgan said, though she was smiling proudly while saying it. “But it’s fine. Losing your first match to me should be an honor.” Upon saying that she thrust an arm forward and the four skulls she had created went rushing at Ross. Feeling confident she didn’t even notice the spider behind her until it stabbed into her back.

---

Tossing the pipe forward to intercept the first of the skulls, Ross then used her other free hand to fire a bolt to intercept the second skull. Seeing the next two skulls coming at her, Ross knew that in order to win she didn’t have the luxury to focus solely on defense. And so, seeing the spider descend and impale Morgan, Ross charged both of her hands with lightning. Bracing herself, the girl simply took the two skulls dead on before firing a bolt straight at the witch. 

Morgan moved forward, attempting to get away from the spider, and right into the path of the lightning bolt.

The damage was racking up on both ends and Morgan knew she’d have to end it soon.
The spider didn’t seem to appreciate her running from it and she her legs got caught in it. She’d only have time for one more spell before she fell to the ground. 

Reinforcements were on the way, though. As she started falling they’d both hear a scratching sound as the skeletal giant’s arm and hand came scurrying across the floor. As it got within a straight shot it flung itself at Ross, hand open in an attempt to grab the girl.

Morgan fired off one more skull as she fell and landed on the ground.

Rushing, she called for her broom. Instead of making it come to her, though, she sent it towards Ross. Trying to sweep the girl off her feet.

---

With the sounds of the skeletal arm leaping at her, Ross simply said, “your persistence is actually admirable. However,” the girl then ducked underneath the arm as it launched past her. The girl then reached up and grabbed the arm, pulling it back before swinging and tossing it towards Morgan. Thankfully for the witch, her skull had managed to intercept the arm, the two colliding with each other. Standing back up, Ross however, was not expecting the broom to launch at her, and fell forward as it struck into her shins. Breaking her fall with her hands, the girl ended up on her hands and knees, looking straight at similarly prone opponent. 

The spider creeping towards her, Morgan had to act fast. Recalling the broom back to her she grabbed onto it and let it move upwards, her legs dangling beneath. Though she got a sharp claw against her shin in the process.

Morgan flew forward, until she was just past Ross, and had to let go of the broom with one hand to direct another skull at the prone girl.

---

As Morgan flew past Ross, the girl simply smirked as she started to pick herself back up. Looking to see the girl ready to fire a skull at her, Ross had a pretty good idea at where she was going to fire. And so, rather than standing straight up, Ross began to roll forward. However, at the apex of her roll, the girl charged her arms with lightning. Pushing off the ground, the thunderous noise could be heard yet again as Ross launched herself at high speeds up and forward away from Morgan. As the girl flew forward, her feet smashed into the face of the spider, using the impact to then crouch her legs and twist, before springing back. Now facing Morgan, the girl tossed one more lightning bolt straight at the girl.

Morgan let go of the broom as the lightning came for her. She fell on her feet, which were still tangled in web, and pitched to the side. From the ground she attempted to fire off another skull. Hoping to buy herself time as she formed more of her rat skeletons.

---

Though Morgan had fired off the skull, Ross had already stopped caring about her defense against the girl. The flames and force of it were certainly painful, but it was nothing the girl couldn’t tough out. And so long as her HP was greater than 0, it had seemed that there was nothing to worry about with her body. As such, as the girl reached the apex of her jump and began to fall, she pulled back one hand and began to charge it. Bringing her arm up to brace herself against the skull, Ross simply let it explode into her taking the damage head on, before launching the straight  bolt right at Morgan yet again. 

Morgan fired as soon as she could, launching another skull right at the bolt. They both exploded nearby her, causing minimal damage. But that was alright. This was her last chance.

The rats swarmed Ross as soon as she landed and started to bite at her leg. Meanwhile Morgan tried to form another barricade of roots in front of her. It wasn’t a flashy way to fight but she refused to lose just because of that!

---

Ross knew that between the rats and the spider there was no way that she would be able to defeat Morgan were her barrier to rise up. However, with one last flash of insight at the girl started to cast her spell, Ross called her pipe to her hand. As the wall of roots started to rise, Ross, with all of her might tossed the pipe. Just barely getting to the cavern’s roof, the pipe smashed against the rock, just above Morgan’s head, and in unceremonious fashion the pipe fell down at the girl. 

Morgan never saw it coming.

Suddenly the scenery faded away and the two were in the basic virtual battlefield. Morgan sitting on the ground and Ross standing up.

The score flashed above them 

Morgan: 0 Ross: 45
Winner: Ross via HP loss

With the fight having ended, Ross stretched her arms out as the world around her turned to normal. Looking at her arms, the girl didn't sense the pain she had been feeling a moment ago, nor did it seem that she had acquired any lasting damage from the fight. Impressed by the whole affair, the girl then looked back over to her opponent. While Ross had felt like making a smart remark towards Morgan, she instead decided to brush off the fight that had just happened. "So, cotton candy?"

kftkzLy.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

How did it come to this? Gavin's fight apparently was against a Data Fighter...which was a young girl with a large kanabo in her hands. Luckily he rolled off to the right, surprisingly not being able to do much in the realm of an opening move at this point. After all, this crazy Data Fighter lunged at him with great fervor and tenacity. He didn't understand why of all the different possibilities of Fighters, it was:

• A: a Data Fighter, when there must've been someone on this world that could've easily pulled off what the other Fighters could...
  • B: why it was a young girl...CARRYING A KANABO!!!

At the same time, VEX, assumed this might've been Mauvache being a conniving and heartless individual, just presenting this as punishment for Gavin for attempting to help with that whole Officer Kate case. But for the both of them, they decided to cast their thoughts about this situation aside and focus on the battle at hand.

"VEX...deploy the surveillance bots...gotta see if this Data Fighter has a weakness." Gavin muttered, immediately seeing the bots deploy and keep their distance, but being trained right onto this Kira Fighter. "And something tells me, even though she's data...she's probably not going to be hackable, right?"

"A fair assumption to make, Gavin. Things on this world are quite different than our own, so this seems like a plausible assumption." VEX nodded. "If anything, the surveillance bots could possibly find a chink in her proverbial armor, so to speak."

"Until then though...we need to do our best to keep our distance." Gavin sighed, pulling out his pistol and proceeding to blast energy shots straight at the Data Fighter, making sure to keep his distance.

Morgan: 0 Ross: 45
Winner: Ross via HP loss

"Are you KIDDING me?" Morgan said. The girl sat on the smooth, slightly warm, floor of the virtual battlefield room with her arms crossed and a pout on her face.

"So, cotton candy?"

"Hmph, you've got a lot of nerve after all of that." She thought a moment and then pointed at Ross. "Make it up to me by paying. After all because of YOU I'm losing out on points that I should have earned today."

Ross waved the comment off saying, "weren't you planning on making me pay anyway?"

"I don't know what you're talking about; it's just proper conduct is all."

"Right right, it's the least I can do." The girl gives a small smirk before making her way out of the room saying, "as the winner."

Morgan let out what could only be described as a screech as the door slid closed behind Ross. In a huff she threw a couple flaming skulls at the door which exploded on impact without any visible damage done.

Taking a deep breath she stomped her way to the door. Morgan came out of the door, adjusting her hat, and walking with her head held high. "Just make sure it's not some cheap garbage."

Shrugging, the girl said, "are you sure you've eaten cotton candy before?"

"Do you always ask such stupid questions?" Morgan shot back, not answering the question. She stepped out in front of Ross and tossed her head with a huff.

---

The stand they found in the food court that had cotton candy seemed a bit amused at the request. Evidently it wasn't something they often sold but they had the machine just in case anyway. "You know if you want the real good stuff you'd need to go to the carnival. Never been myself but I hear its got all sorts of stuff like this. Did you know it's actually located under the Arena? Mauvache thought it'd be a good place to bring your family when you've finished watching a fight."

As Gavin moved backwards Kira came down hard onto the ground. Slamming the kanabo mere inches away from the young man and causing a small tremor to rock the immediate area. She let out a small noise, almost a growl, as her attack didn't find its target. There was a wild look to her face and, if Gavin didn't notice, his bots would see her red eyes flashing. While the fighter was backing away and firing the girl didn't seem to take heed of it. She surged forward, pushing off on the ground and using that to launch herself at Gavin.

The girl swung her kanabo at Gavin in a horizontal arc. Hitting him for major damage. Even though pain was dulled in the simulation he could tell that, were this not virtual space, the attack could have easily shattered his body. As it was he was flung off to the side. Landing at the feet of one of the hellhounds that was patrolling the area. Who would then attempt to bite the pilot while Kira came charging in again.

The girl paused for a moment as one of Gavin's bots got a bit too close and she swung her weapon to knock it out of the sky.

Spoiler

If you want to do this via doc be sure to make it and send me the link, Chaos. Otherwise try and keep posting here frequently.

Anyway, the information the bots would get beyond what's mentioned already is that her body seems to be more sturdy than it looks, but that she doesn't have much in the way of protection, and that her speed comes from using her strength to literally push off of the ground.

On that note, the damage done to her would be somewhat minimal, I assume he would've been fast enough to fire a few shots only, and the Kanabo's damage ranged from 100-200 per swing depending on the momentum and area hit. Which is why I want you to be detailed with how he's trying to dodge/not be hit.

Xia vs Cyanthrax
Part 1

Looking around the gym they were in, Xia let out an all too familiar, “oooooh,” in wonder. As she had done every other match before. However, unlike most times which were met with some comments of unfamiliarity, the girl this time brightly looked at her opponent. “Whoa, this is just like last time right? Do you think we have to play basketball against each other again?”

As he was ported to the new arena, Cyan had to cover his eyes from the shining bright lights in the stadium. It took his eyes a second to adjust, but once they did, he noticed the place looked familiar. It was similar to the basketball stadium they had played on. He turned towards the dragon girn, smirking. “As fun as that would be…” He pointed his finger towards Xia, before gesturing her to come towards him. “...I’m not here for games.”

Xia cocked her head to the side, a clueless expression on her face as she said, “I thought we were only here for games?” Then, with a huge smile on her face, the girl clenched her fists as she said, “so, let’s have some fun!” The girl began to run towards the demon man, pulling her arm back to punch at him.

Cyanthrax cackled, getting into a sprinter’s position. “You’re goin’ down!” He barked, before breaking off into a sprint, a trail of flames on the ground as he cocked his own arm back, ready to meet her strike with one of his own. As he did so, his fist burst into flames.

Without any form of restraint behind her fist, Xia punched forward once Cyan was within range. With all the force she could muster, the girl’s fist went straight towards the demon’s face, without any real regard for his punch.

As soon as the two were close, Cyanthrax rapidly fired off his own punch, meeting the girl’s fist with reckless abandon. As the two fists bumped, the demon’s hand exploded into flames. He was sent flying back, both from the force of the explosion and from the sheer power in the girl’s fist. He managed to land on his legs, although he skidded until he slammed into the wall. “Not bad…!” He shouted, a wicked grin stretched across his face as he clenched his fist. His hand was in severe pain, and he was sure that he might have injured it more severely were it not for how the arena worked.

Shaking her own hand from the clash, clear black char on her fingers the girl said, “oh that was really cool too! I’ve never met someone’s fist before like. Sometimes weapons and other things, but never a hand! Man, you must really be something else Cyan!” Cracking her knuckles, the girl ran towards him again saying, “so want to do it again?” And proceeded to go for yet another punch against him.

“Finally, someone says what everyone’s thinking!” He said, relaxing his fist. As fun as it would have been to trade blows like this, the demon knew that if they were to keep doing this he would lose. Instead he just stood there as Xia came charging towards him. As Xia went in for her strike, he disappeared into a puff of smoke, appearing behind her. With a snap of his finger, a triad of fireballs appeared and flew right at her. “I think I’ll pass.” He said confidently.

“Ooooooh.” More in wonder than anything else as Xia punched through the smoky wisp that was where Cyan was. She turned her head around as he launched his attack. Sweeping her arm behind her as she pivoted to face him, the girl swung her arm through each of the fireballs. With the flames dispersing on her arm, her arm still seemed to bare some damage from the fire, but Xia herself didn’t seem to be that bothered by it. “I didn’t know you could also shoot fire! I’ve heard most dragons can too, but I’ve never been able to do it much myself either. But maybe you can teach me later?” Xia then barreled forward towards Cyan once again, attempting to tackle into him.

“A dragon that can’t breath fire? Now THAT’S unexpected!” He said, extending his right arm out. Fire erupted from his hand, forming his rapier. “Why don’t I teach you right now?” As the girl was charging towards him, he pointed the rapier towards her. With a twist of his wrist, a jet of flames erupted from the tip aimed at her.

Without any regard for her own safety, Xia barreled through the flames and made her way to Cyan. Once in striking range, the girl merely swung her arm to bat the rapier away, again without any regards to the tip or the blade cutting into her, before going for an uppercut.

The demon was caught off-guard as she dashed through the flames and swatted his sword away. It took him a great effort to not lose his grip on it - enough that he didn’t notice the uppercut that slammed right into his jaw. As expected, the blow was fierce, sending Cyan reeling back as he clutched his rapier. He turned back towards Xia. “You’re crazy!” He shouted angrily, although he quickly broke into a mad cackle. “Good, Good!” He swung his rapier in front of him. “Let’s give them a show!” He dashed towards Xia, his rapier ready to swing at the girl.

As Xia braced herself for an attack from the demon, she put her arms up ready to counter. However, she was knocked off guard as a cannon shot rang out, the flaming rubber ball that was its ammo beaning the girl in the head. Knocked off balance by the sudden attack, the girl didn’t really do anything as Cyan stabbed at her, and simply took the attack. However, the second she regained her balance, she smiled widely and said, “will do!” And went to punch Cyan yet again.

As he saw the girl go in for a punch, he raised his rapier up and, with the help of his other hand, blocked the punch with the sword. He grit his teeth as he struggled to keep the fist at bay. “Cmon, cmon! I know you can do more!” He shouted maniacally at her.

“Aww,” the girl seemed to not at all be off put but his shouting and instead smiled saying, “thanks! I’ll do my best then!” As she continued to press her fist against Cyan’s blade, she instead opened her hand up, grabbing at his sword and yanking it and its wielder towards her. Bringing her back her other arm, the girl went for yet another heavy punch towards the demon man.

Her positivity was almost off-putting, Cyan thought, which helped in catching him off guard as she pulled on the rapier, dragging him towards the girl’s fist. Thinking fast, he disappeared into a puff of smoke again, although this time he stumbled onto the ground behind her as he appeared again. “That’s more l- FUCK!” He shouted, as one of the dodgeballs managed to slam into him as he was picking himself up. He picked himself up again, growling as he extended his arm out again. The sword that was still in Xia’s hand disappeared in a quick flicker of flame, before erupting back into his hand.

Xia looked confused as not only Cyan had disappeared, but so to did his sword. The girl blinked for a moment, thinking there was something vaguely familiar about all of this, but simply shook it off. Turning about face, the girl got into a running position yet again before making her way towards Cyan. To help close the distance faster, the girl leaped into the air, propelling herself forward to punch the demon. Unfortunately, their relatively close proximity to one another for the large majority of the fight had come with its own set of down sides. As the dragon girl was in the air, the roof of the gymnasium suddenly opened, a large set of sports balls raining down from the sky and seemingly concentrated to where the two fighters were. While this might’ve been just a minor set back normally, the two fighters would soon realize it was anything but.

Cyanthrax watched as the girl flew into the air, aiming his sword at her when he noticed something behind her. Various balls started falling from the sky and towards the two. “This place is really getting on my nerves...” He muttered under his breath, instead electing to jump far back to dodge both the girl’s strike and the hail of balls. What he didn’t notice, however, was the massive floor scrubber he had just jumped in front of. He barely had time to raise his arm in a vein attempt to block the bullets as the guns on the side of it started blasting him.

Smashing her fist into the ground, the girl picked herself up as the rain of sports balls exploded on her. The girl was pushed around a bit by the series of explosions, but stood back upright, none too fazed by it. Cracking her knuckles again, and seeing Cyan be pelted by a series of small flashes from the strange machine that seemed to be sweeping around the floor. Getting ready to strike again, the dragon girl leaped from where she was and went to punch at the demon male yet again.

No matter how far he tried to get away from this machine, it relentlessly pursued him, pelting him with bullets. From the corner of his eye, he saw Xia coming at him once again, flying through the air.

Perfect.

With a grin on his face, he faded into a puff of smoke, landing on top of the giant floor scrubber, crossing his arms as he watched Xia land where he once was - right in front of the monstrous death machine.

Slamming her fist into the ground, Xia looked around for where the demon had vanished to. It didn’t take long, him being right on top of the strange gun machine. As a result, Xia attempted to rush right back at Cyan, being shot at in the process by the machine gun mounted on the vehicle, only for the vehicle to respond to her charging with one of its own. Suddenly speeding up, the machine ran into Xia and, though the girl was strong, she suddenly felt this tugging sensation at her feet as it started to pull her back.

Being sucked underneath it, the girl let out a garbled and muffled yelp, as the scrubber did just that, and ran right over her. As the scrubbing completed, the machine just drop past her, the girl coughing as she was freed from it. Getting back onto her feet, the girl looked at herself, “man, my scales have never felt so sparkly before.”

Cyan let out a cackle as he jumped off of the machine, landing behind it and out of its way. He gave a mocking wave at it as it continued to scrub the floor undisturbed, before turning back to Xia. “You should look where you punch!” He extended his arms out, continuing his cackle. “Or else you’ll end up li- Fuck!” He shouted as one of the cannon balls struck his side, causing him to stumble. “...right.” He hissed, turning back to Xia. “Stupid ball ruining the mood...” He muttered, before drawing his sword once again, aiming it at the dragon girl. A jet of flames shot out the tip of his blade, raging towards her.

Putting a hand to her chin, the girl seemed to think about it for a moment before smiling at the demon saying, “oh thanks! That’s good advice. Well...hm…” The girl pondered on something again as she started to reel back her fist again. Bringing up one arm, the girl merely braced herself against the fire with that arm. Meanwhile her other arm had seemed to start charging with a blue and white energy.

Xia vs Cyan 
Part 2

Cyan grinned wildly, slowly walking towards her. He twisted his wrist, causing the flamethrower to roar, increasing how much flame was coming out of his sword. “Burn… BURN!” He barked, not noticing what the girl was doing. The only thing he could see was flame and smoke.

Continuing to hold her stance, the girl simply smiled as she said, “sorry! But I don’t burn really easy!” As she said this, the girl finished charging her fist, and with a simple punch, fire a blast of both pure magic and magical water hurtling straight through the fire and towards the demon. 

Cyan, blind sided by the attack, was sent flying backwards by the blast, his sword flying through the air. He slammed onto the ground, letting out a cough. “Tch...” He said, picking himself up. “Not bad...” He glared at the girl, snapping his fingers. “...I hope that isn’t all you’ve got!” With another eruption of flames, his sword came back to his hand. He then disappeared into a puff of smoke, appearing charging towards the girl ready to slash at her.

Getting herself ready, the girl shouted, “sorry but it kind of is!” All the same, she was about to start making her way towards the demon when a cannon was fired yet again. Looking to the side, and  seeing the cannon dodgeball come towards her, the girl simply stuck out her arm and, with little difficulty, caught the ball in her hand. The attack had still damaged her, but she now had a dodgeball in her hand, which had to count for something. As she looked to Cyan, who was swiftly closing in on her, the girl tossed the ball with all of her might at him, before running forward and going to intercept him with yet another punch of hers, not really paying any mind to avoiding any attack he had. 

Cyan faded to smoke once again, blinking out of the ball’s way. However, he was still rushing forward, and had blinked a bit too close to Xia as he saw her ready an attack. He didn’t have enough time to slash with his blade before getting hit, so instead he let out a roar, shooting a fireball right at the dragon’s face. 

As he launched his attack, she struck him right in the face, sending him flying backwards once again. This time, he tumbled to the ground a couple times before landing on his feet, sliding as he let out a grunt of pain. “I’m so glad this damage ain’t permanent...” He said, placing his hand on his face.

“Wahoo!” Pumping her fist into the air as her attack was successful, the girl looked over to Cyan. Putting up both of her hands, taking a stance and still ready to fight, the girl simply held her ground. This time, rather than charging forward, she had begun to charge her fist with energy once again. 

“Oh, you're not the only one that can charge things!” Cyan shouted, pointing his sword to the air. As he did, a fireball appeared on the tip of it, with a small stream of flames below it. He let out a cackle as the small stream quickly became a jet of flames going right into the ball, increase the size of it. “We’ll see how fireproof you really are!”

Finishing the charge on her arm, the girl kept her hand clenched in a fist as she looked in awe at the fire ball. “Whooooa! Well, I do need to get better at being fireproof, so thanks for giving me something even better to test it out!” Rather than punching again, however, the girl simply began to run towards Cyan with reckless abandon. 

As he saw Xia start charging towards him, he knew it was time. He flung the fireball towards her, his blade pointed towards her and the ball. “DIE, INSECT!” He shouted, twisting his wrist once again as the jet of flames increased - so much so that the entire sword caught on fire. He grit his teeth as the fireball seemed to grow as it was propelled towards her. 

As the girl got close enough to Cyan, she planted her feet, bringing up one arm to defend herself against the fire, the girl was soon engulfed entirely in fire. As the flames roared around her, the girl eventually powered through it, her entire face lit up by fire around her as she seemed laser focused on Cyan. Reeling back her fist, the girl went to punch at Cyan yet again, letting loose her charged magical force alongside her punch at the same time. 

As his blade finished shooting jets of fire, he barely had enough time to bring his arms up in an attempt to brace for impact. He grit his teeth as the fist slamming on his arms, the shock wave of the impact blowing what little flames were left around them. His arms slammed into his chest. His gaze became intense as he scowled right at the girl. He couldn’t even give her a snarky retort.

Xia slowly brought her fist back, as her attack seemed to be successful. Her intensely focused expression gave way back to her usual cheery disposition as she looked at herself. Seeing that there was no burn marks on her the girl said, “woo! I seem plenty fireproof right?” The girl flashed a genuine smile at the demon. As she did, however, the ceiling opened up yet again and the exploding sports balls rained from the sky once more. 

He let out a grunt of pain as his arms dropped. His face, however, was a wild grin. “Now THIS is a fight!” He said, giving Xia a wild expression as he lifted his arms back up. They hurt like hell, and for once the system was playing in his favor, as he wasn’t sure if he’d still have arms. He turned back to the girl, noticing that she did, in fact, have no burn marks on her. “You sure as fuck are!” He cackled, pointing his sword back at her. “But ya ain’t sword proof!” As he was ready to lung, however, he noticed the ceiling had opened up once again. With a wild cackle, he blinked backwards in the air with a puff of smoke, slashing at a pair of dodgeballs, knocking them towards Xia.

As the balls started  to fall from the sky, Xia began to charge forward and past the balls exploding behind her. Bracing herself yet again, the girl put up both of her arms to defend against the explosive sports balls, being pushed back by them. Crouching down, the girl sought to close the distance yet again by jumping forward at Cyan yet again to punch at him. 

He landed on the ground, blocking one of the exploding balls with his arm before blinking backwards in another puff of smoke. He grinned as he saw Xia being pelted by the balls, before seeing her jump towards him to strike once again. “Doing this again?” He said, vanishing in another puff of smoke and appearing behind the girl. “Strong, but predictable.” He slashed at her back, chuckling as he did so.

Looking behind her, the girl seemed to expect Cyan to teleport away and so she simply said, “sorry. I don’t really have much else to do. But!” As the girl was slashed in the back by the sword, she merely raised her tail up and slapped it backwards at the demon man. 

He seemed the most shocked he had ever been as he got slapped by the dragon’s tail. “...” He stood there momentarily, placing his hand on his face. “...since when do you have a tail?” He asked, before shaking his head. “W-Whatever, it doesn’t matter!” He said, aiming his sword at the girl. “I’m ending this now!” He lunged at the dragon, aiming to stab her in the rib.

Flicking her tail to the side, Xia turned to face Cyan with a smile on her face. ”Allllrrriiiiight!” Cracking her knuckles, Xia stood her ground as Cyan made his way over to her. As Cyan went to stab at her ribs, the girl used one hand to swat at and grab the sword of her opponent, only to then go for a swing with her fist at the man once more. 

He let go of his sword as he saw the girl reach for it and, as the punch went towards him, he disappeared into a puff of smoke once again. This time, however, he appeared directly above the girl, delivering a swift hammer kick aimed at her head, his foot erupting in flames one it made contact with whatever it hit.

Stumbling forward as the kick hit the back of her head, Xia planted her feet into the ground before fully falling over. Tightening her grip on the sword that she had just grabbed, Xia then turned and swung it at Cyan’s side, striking at him with the hilt of the sword. 

Cyan was struck with his own sword and, while it had just been the hilt side, the sheer force of it was enough to send him staggering as he stumbled a bit away. Angrily, he snapped his fingers once more, causing the sword to disappear in an eruption of flame before returning to his hand in a similar fashion. “I’d prefer if...” He said, cocking his head back. “...you stopped grabbing my sword!” He shouted and, as he did, he let out a jet of flames out of his mouth directed at the girl.

“Well, stop stabbing at me.” Xia looked at the smoke in her hand, where the sword used to be, before waving it away. Seeing the flames coming at her, the girl attempted to run straight through them once again, very unaware of the damage she was actually taking. All the same, the girl ran up to Cyan and went to, rather than punch him this time just grab at his head to keep him from breathing fire. 

“Mpph!” He shouted as Xia put her hand on his face, blocking the stream of flames as they spilled all over him and her palm. “MMPPHH!” He shouted, trying to say something but it was hard with the girl on him like this. Instead of fading away, however, he instead elected to grab onto the girl’s shoulder, pulling himself closer to her.

And then he lit his entire body on fire, making sure to not let the girl break free easily. Muffled cackling could be heard echoing the stadium. 

With her hand over the man’s face, the girl simply started laughing as he did, not really sure what he was laughing at but feeling like joining in on it. Then grabbing onto his body, the girl hoisted him into the air as the fire surrounded her. Bending down, the girl then jumped into the air and began to bring him towards the ground. Or, she would have, had the two not frozen in the air at the apex of her jump. The two were just stuck there as the scenery faded away and the score was displayed above them. 

Xia: 0 HP, Cyan: 180 HP.
Winner: Cyan via HP Loss

Edited by Skaia

kftkzLy.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

Gavin groaned at being struck by the kanabo and then noticed that there was a hellhound about ready to bite him. He managed to dodge by rolling over to the right side, but now he had to further dodge the raging bull that was this damn Data Fighter. Luckily one of his bots got in the way of her, which gave him a moment to rush around still on the right side and back in the opposite direction of the Data Fighter...unfortunately for him, she knocked it out of the sky. "You realize those bots aren't easy to make, right?" Gavin groaned.

Regardless, he was able to get some information about this Fighter. Eyes went red there...but that might be due to something else... he thought, before moving a bit more. "VEX, relay the rest of the information to me. Can't exactly read everything myself." he quickly said, recalling the rest of his surveillance bots.

"Of course." VEX acknowledged, before reading off the information. "It seems that her body is sturdier than it appears. Further, she also has little in the range of protection, but the speed she possesses is from her actual strength to push her off the ground."

"S-Seriously? This is insane!" Gavin exclaimed, making sure he was as far away from this monster as possible. "The hell is Mauvache thinking?! Unlike everyone else here, I'm literally human with no powers...all I have is my wits and technology. Jeez..."

"Keep your wits about you, Gavin. You could still win against this creature. If anything, perhaps a strike from Aquila." VEX mentioned.

This gave Gavin an idea. "Aquila...that's actually a good idea. If she's sturdier than she looks, has no protection...or very little, and she's literally just pushing herself off the ground, maybe I can knock her feet out from under her!" He stopped, holstered his gun and then held his left arm out. "Alright...initiating Flight of the Aquila!" Gavin then launched the dark energy powered boomerang right towards the Data Fighter, planning to knock her feet and legs from under her.

Fight Commentary

As per usual the online comments came pouring in during the battles of Morgan vs Ross and Xia vs Cyanthrax.

"Wait who's this new girl? Did you see that lighting? Totally vicious."
"Sheesh, cold much? This new girl is the true ice queen."
"You'd think a witch would be able to handle some spiders, LOL"
"Dang, that fight got steamy didn't it?"
"idk, you shippers just see what you want to see."
"I bet he meant the spiders, rawr ;)"

Morgan stared at the comments, having been checking it while the two of them went to get food. The more she read the more frustrated she got. "Seriously? Why are they all so focused on her, just cause she's new...and won...ugh."

Meanwhile for the other pair the comments were more energetic.

"Shonen as fuck! Did you see them clash like that? Like watching an anime."
"Hmm...gym uniform Cyan is good too #fanart"
"LOOOOL he got dunked on by those balls, hey cyan if you can dodge a fist you can dodge a ball!"
"How is Xia! So HAPPY! ALL! THE! TIME! #goals"
"Ugggh Cyanthrax won. Xia deserves all the wins. She totally had him!"
"Nah fam my boi played her like a FIDDLE. Xia might be strong but she hella dumb."
"Xia better not to get too chummy with MY CYAN ?"

As Gavin went for his attack the hound that had missed the bite before went in again and bit down on the fighter's side. There was only a minor indicator of pain to draw Gavin's attention to it, and the wound didn't leave a mark, but he could still feel the pressure of the jaws clamping on his side.

Meanwhile the boomerang hit Kira's leg and sent her falling forward. She hit the ground with a grunt and, placing the kanabo end down on the ground, pushed back up to her feet a few moments later.

Letting out a shout, which drew the attention of one of the carrion birds flying overhead, she launched herself towards Gavin again.

The bird came down and clawed at her face and she grabbed it and pulled it down with her. Heading for Gavin with her kanabo raised up to slam into him in one hand and with the large, vulture-like, bird, flailing around in her grip in the other.