johnny

Newbie here

Question

Hi, so I`m really new to this site, and I created some cards in the Card Maker. I downloaded them via save button, as well as clicking on the images of the cards I made. Then I wanted to upload them, but I can`t seem to find how. Where do I go and how can I upload them? I mean, I tried making a new thread, but I can`t see the upload button, and I don`t know where I can find the cards I made (apart from my pc). Is there a way I can upload the cards from my pc, or even this site as soon as I make the card? Thanks in advance, I really need help cause, tbh, I`m kinda slow with computers and all that stuff.

4 answers to this question

Right click your card, save it into your files.

From what I recall, you reupload the image to an image hosting site like Imgur, then copy and paste the myBBcode url and paste into your new topic.

7 minutes ago, johnny said:

So basically, I save all the cards to my pc, upload to Imgur, and then from Imgur to here by pasting URLs? Will the cards load as pictures or stay as links? And thank you so much, I hope 9 cards isnt too much to upload here, cause I really wanna share my custom made cards, as many people here do ?

When you post an image's link here, it will automatically be converted to the image itself by magical internet magic.

aS8RwMl.png

Like that. All I did was paste in the image's link and it just did it on its own. However, I must stress the point that you need to paste the image's link, not the imgur page it is on.

https://imgur.com/aS8RwMl

If I post that link, it's just a link. Image links generally end with a file extension, like .jpg or .png. I bring this point up because it's not uncommon for new members to say they're having a problem with images and it turns out they weren't posting the image's url at all. If you already knew all this, more power to ya. Happy card-sharing.

So basically, I save all the cards to my pc, upload to Imgur, and then from Imgur to here by pasting URLs? Will the cards load as pictures or stay as links? And thank you so much, I hope 9 cards isnt too much to upload here, cause I really wanna share my custom made cards, as many people here do ?

7 minutes ago, Yui said:

When you post an image's link here, it will automatically be converted to the image itself by magical internet magic.

aS8RwMl.png

Like that. All I did was paste in the image's link and it just did it on its own. However, I must stress the point that you need to paste the image's link, not the imgur page it is on.

https://imgur.com/aS8RwMl

If I post that link, it's just a link. Image links generally end with a file extension, like .jpg or .png. I bring this point up because it's not uncommon for new members to say they're having a problem with images and it turns out they weren't posting the image's url at all. If you already knew all this, more power to ya. Happy card-sharing.

Yeeeah bro, thanks a bunch once again, you the man