Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

Artificer of the Goggle Golems

Artificer of the Goggle Golems

EARTH / Level 2 / Warrior / Pendulum / Gemini

Scale: 0

Pendulum Effect

You cannot Pendulum Summon Monster(s) other than Gemini Monster. This effect cannot be Negated. During the End Phase of the turn you use Gemini Monster(s) as Tribute(s) and/or Material(s) to Summon a Monster: You can draw a number of cards equal to the number of Gemini Monster(s) send to GY as Tribute or Material for Summon this turn.During the End Phase of the turn this card is activated on your Pendulum Zone, Negate the following effect while this card is face-up on the field.

● Normal Summoned Gemini Monster that treated as Effect Monster can also treated as 2 Tribute or Material to Tribute Summon a Gemini Monster or Link Summon a Link Monster.

Monster Effect

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in your possession. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster and gain its Pendulum Effect as its Monster effect effect.

ATK 800 / DEF 1000

Edited by Jolly Glot

A rather complex card. Starting with the name, then the Pendulum Effect that is negated in such an odd way. Why not make it apply the effect during the entirety of the turn it was activated?
Second effect reminds me of Qliphort Monolith, but requiring a Gemini Summon and keeping it on board to get the draws... seems impractical to me to the point of doubting it would happen consistently.
Level 2 Warrior ask for Reinforce Truth support, that's nice. Personally I would drop in 800/1000 stats for Squire support.

40 minutes ago, Darj said:

A rather complex card. Starting with the name, then the Pendulum Effect that is negated in such an odd way. Why not make it apply the effect during the entirety of the turn it was activated?
Second effect reminds me of Qliphort Monolith, but requiring a Gemini Summon and keeping it on board to get the draws... seems impractical to me to the point of doubting it would happen consistently.
Level 2 Warrior ask for Reinforce Truth support, that's nice. Personally I would drop in 800/1000 stats for Squire support.

Pendulum self-negation clause is meant to limit the double tribute/material to go overbroad while use as scale (given it essentially enable player to making Link 2 with 1 Monster per summon) , while also "shut-down" itself while gained as Monster Effect via Gemini Summon to be truly applied continuously

hmmm...kinda agree on Monolith effect not really worth it to be locked on Gemini Effect. at first i though that it will crazy with auto enabler like Raptinus OR when its actually properly Gemini Summoned and get the continuous version of the double tribute/mat effect on top of it. so i probably gonna switch the gemini and Pendulum effect making it the same as Monolith

800/1000 stat idea is neat. defo gonna use it next time im fixing this