Tormented

Torm Ama 2: Electric Bogaloo

17 hours ago, Daemon said:

How are you?

In all honesty, I'm good,

There's a couple of adulting things that are causing me stress but that's just part of life things are good for me and hope they're good for you to.

17 hours ago, Thar said:

What's your opinion on Boris Johnson and Brexit?

Boris is UK Trump, not a huge fan of him in the slightest but he's here and he's in charge so we just gotta make do.

I just want us to get on with it at this point, I think the whole concept is built on lies - mainly how much money we stand to gain etc but hey sometimes you need to lie to get ahead. I think there are potential positives and negatives but in either case I imagine it's happening at some point soon hopefully, seeing as we've delayed it like 4 times...

What's something about Americans that the British find weird? Inversely, what's something about the British that you believe Americans might find weird?

35 minutes ago, Yui said:

What's something about Americans that the British find weird? Inversely, what's something about the British that you believe Americans might find weird?

I think we find your tipping culture super bizzare, somehow other people are expected to help people afford to live their lives? Rather than I don't know, paying people an acceptable wage? Also your healthcare costs are absolutely ludicrous. I guess that doesn't answer your question necessarily as it's about people as a specific so, I guess my next best answer would be your obsession with flags. That seems like a weak answer though.

How often we apologise or queue up. I guess is the weirdest things I can think of? Maybe our creative place names.

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

If you could choose a FE class to be what would it be and why?

Grandmaster / Tactician because they're busted but I guess that's cheating chosing an exclusive class.

So probably Paladin, only because I like the idea of being the Mycen / Seth. Mostly Seth because who needs anyone else in your squad really.

4 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

When you play games do you go for optimization above all else?

I would say I do so just unintentionally although that being said I'd rather look like a badass than have the best gear I can have on so... In some ways yes, in other ways no. I like to have some fun with things too.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:51 AM, Yui said:

What sorts of games do you enjoy?

Literally any but platformers and puzzle games really. Again it's a patience thing and it's my weakest asset (although I do have some semblance of patience)

Love a good FPS but also really enjoy a deep RPG so undefined

Fate / Grand Order

8 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Answer Yui's question.

Also, favorite support conversation from all the applicable fire emblem games you've played? (As in full line, C-A/S)

I think Three Houses brings an entirely new level to the support conversations, they are just so good.

I don't think there was any that I didn't enjoy.

Felix + Annette's are incredible

Mercedes + Sylvain is so wholesome

Pre Three houses

2 minutes ago, ass said:

why you stealing my mans you harlot

Whilst you went on your 4+ years hiatus from forums me and Dae were gettin' busy, you snooze you lose fam.

8 hours ago, Thar said:

If you could throw your hat at any Mario enemy to possess them, which one would you be?

Sick question.

Does Bowser count? Because it'd be Bowser.