Unlisted Member

Cover Photo Problems...

Question

Okay so I have been trying to figure out how to fit an image perfectly into the Cover Photo Slot for my profile... And I haven't had much success figuring what measurements I need for the photo I have made. My photo keeps getting inconveniently cropped with the "Reposition Photo" especially when a resize or maximize the web screen... Is there an ideal measurement that the cover photo has to be for it to fit in when web screen is maximized or resized without me needing to "Reposition" the photo or is it an impossible feat without changing up Neo Card Maker's coding?

Edited by BGMキャノン

2 answers to this question

I don't have an exact measurement for you but the larger the image the better it works out.

I know @Aix made some simple changes to some of the themes' codes so it would look a bit better but this shouldn't affect it.

What image are you trying to put it and what do you want where?

Exact dimensions for the desktop view is 1316 x 400 pixels, according to Element Inspect.

0V4If0O.png?1

As Torm said, it's preferred that the image is larger for better quality, but as long as the image is at least that width, you should be fine, because the feature lets you adjust the position after uploading it to show what you want, and you can just click on the banner to reveal the full image.

If you don't want to have to do that, you would have to crop out the desired area to an aspect ratio of the above values.

The only issue here is if you also use the forum on mobile, because the banner is displayed differently. I'm unsure what the exact values for that are, but if you want to knock out two birds with one stone, you'd have to find an image that works for both aspects.

Edited by Thar