yui

yuipinions late 2019 edition

am bored. people, places, things, whatever, I'll say how I feel about em if I have any feelings about them at all.

4 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

undefined

VACATE_MY_THRONE.gif

There's a lot of different angles from which I could give my opinion on you, all with wildly differing contents and amounts of appreciation. You as a host. You as a mod. You as an RPer. You as a person. You as a friend. I've simply seen you in too many different actions to keep it short without being painfully general or only picking a few tiny statements that fit every angle I can perceive you from. The most prominent of those is that you like to be in control, which - as with anything - comes with its own ups and downs. Not someone I think I'll have a falling out with anytime soon, despite the fact that we dono't agree on things very often. Or maybe precisely because we often don't agree, but are both civil enough to agree to disagree.

Though I do wonder which one of us is the bad influence. With two dudes as different as we are, it's gotta be one of us.

While I've got you though, and am being fully honest how I feel about... well, everything, there's something important I feel like I need to address. Fallen God needs to get on with it and reach its conclusion; we've been "almost done" for a year now, and these last few months it's felt like the RP's health is on a pretty dangerous decline. I'm here for it until the end of course, but lately it feels more and more like we're taking our sweet time getting there. Maybe its steam is finally giving in, I don't know. Can elaborate on any of the above if you'd like.

1 hour ago, Kazooie said:

opinions on onions

and cooking in general.

tell me opinions related to food

I don't like onions unless they're in a meatloaf.

Cooking is an invaluable skill and wonderful hobby to have in life, and much to my dismay, one I've never taken the initiative to truly pick up and get into. Luckily, I mostly enjoy simple foods, so if I did learn, it wouldn't be long before I'm eating stuff I'd have eaten anyway. I'm actually far less of a meat person than my eating habits might suggest though. The only meats I really enjoy are beef and sometimes chicken. Turkey tastes like drywall, veggies are gross, I like some fruits (most notably apples), though my favorites are sweets. That's a major part of why I like Halloween and Valentine's so much. The candy.

The best single ingredient for anything though, is peanut butter. Peanut butter is the best stuff in the world and I won't stand for anyone speaking poorly of it.

19 hours ago, Tormented said:

I feel I'm very non descript

Untrue. The fact that you took the initiative to make this new website, as well as giving enough damns to fix it when it needs fixing, is commendable. I said this on my opinions thread from when the site was first made too, but I feel like it should be reiterated as a great case on why not to be too set in your expectations of others. Initially, I was against you becoming a mod on the old site, and wary of your modhood when it first started. I came to take that back later on, and it's been mostly uphill from there. Shame we don't hang out much, since you seem like a preetty fun guy.

19 hours ago, Thar said:

I don't need it, but I want it.

Very flighty, you have trouble committing to things in the long-term. As someone interested in the RP section, this is a trait I must frown upon. There's also your easily stressing out over games, but you've recently acknowledged that and voiced that you want to take active steps to improve in that regard. Putting in the work to change yourself for the better is greatly admirable! I look most forward to seeing the fruits of your efforts for myself one day.

14 hours ago, Krow said:

Gimmke that kiwikrowpinion

If it weren't for our very tiny list of common interests and my general reluctance to poke my head out from my immediate circle, we'd probably be pretty tight. But because those things are things, you're in with Rewas on a short list of people that I really like despite not really talking to that much.

24 minutes ago, Yui said:

Untrue. The fact that you took the initiative to make this new website, as well as giving enough damns to fix it when it needs fixing, is commendable. I said this on my opinions thread from when the site was first made too, but I feel like it should be reiterated as a great case on why not to be too set in your expectations of others. Initially, I was against you becoming a mod on the old site, and wary of your modhood when it first started. I came to take that back later on, and it's been mostly uphill from there. Shame we don't hang out much, since you seem like a preetty fun guy.

I've just done what I think most people would've done if they were in my position but I appreciate your positivity on the subject.

And yeah I think we'd get along really well, I mean we do already I think but I could see us being closer - I guess I just find myself too busy.