Azure

Ask Azure Anything

Time to start this up for 2019, the year in which I attempt to branch out more.

1 hour ago, TheComposer said:

I'll bite. Why the name Azure?

I'm not really sure on my thought process when I started using Azure Wolf, but I generally removed the Wolf part when making titles for misc things back on YCM. Since then I've just been using it for things such as Discord. I do like the colour though, so that could be part of it.

59 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

If you were put into a Fire Emblem game what class would you be?

Probably a Mage --> Mage Knight pre-Awakening, with growths as similar to those of Myrmidons as possible. If Awakening, Mercenary--> Hero, with good Skill and Speed, middling Strength, Magic and Resistance, and low Luck and Defence. If Fates, probably the standard Samurai/Myrm --> Swordmaster.

5 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

What is the thing that most makes you like an idol?

Honestly, not much. I'm not overly keen on getting videoed or photographed, I can't sing or dance for crap, and while I'm fine being on stage I would prefer not to. I generally do like the costumes but I wouldn't be seen dead in any of them, even if you ignore the cross-dressing part.

Though if you mean what makes me like a particular idol, probably personality. Age does have a factor, as I want to support someone close to my own age. For example I discovered Love Live in 20114/15 so I geared more towards the second years. When Sunshine was announced after checking the character bios I was originally a Riko fan, before moving more towards You and Kanan with the airing of the anime. With the release of PDP stuff I leaned more towards Kanata, as I enjoy lazy character who work hard regardless, plus there is the happy coincidence of the birthday bias.

47 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

How many gatcha games do you play and which would you recommend most?

I currently play 3, being Fire Emblem Heroes, Love Live SIF and Azur Lane. Use to play Girls' Frontline, Bang Dream! GBP, Granblue Fantasy and Idolmaster CG Starlight Stage. If you class them as gachas then KanColle and Warship Girls can also be added in. Have played through the tutorial of Asterism, as well. So at most 10, currently 3 or 4 as I accidentally screwed over my SD card meaning I have barely any space on the device I use for gaming, with the exception being SIF as it is linked to my Apple account and I like the smaller screen for it, and KanColle pisses me off at times so I only play it for a couple of weeks before taking a break. Of these I would probably recommend Granblue as I enjoy the style of gameplay a fair bit, just need a new SD card so I can start playing again.

So I've been playing Azur Lane casually on the side and got a few three star ships and was wondering if they were any good.

San Diego
Sirius
Prinz Eugen

16 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

So I've been playing Azur Lane casually on the side and got a few three star ships and was wondering if they were any good.

San Diego
Sirius
Prinz Eugen

Haven't got Sirius so I can't comment on her from experience, as I'm saving for when the French Battleships or Haruna get added. Of the other 2, Prinz Eugen is great in my experience being fairly tanky and just has a good spread, San Deigo is good if you need a ship dedicated to get rid of planes as she has the highest AA stat in the game with 406 at level 100, and can boost AA more through her skills. Sirius seems to be slightly worse than San Deigo stat wise, but does buff any Carriers in you fleet, and herself based on the number of Carriers making her better outside of AA. So all are good ships, Eugen is a good choice, and San Deigo and Sirius can fill similar roles, though Sirius should better at being a all-rounder when paired with a Carrier.