Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Condolence Puppet

Have you ever thought “Man, I wish my Gimmick Puppet aces weren’t so easy to destroy and I wish I could have Snake Rain for Gimmick Puppets”?

EFrLljLU4AA_pOX.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP059 コンドーレンス・パペット Condolence Puppet
Normal Spell Card

You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Send “Gimmick Puppet” monsters from your Deck to the GY equal to the the number of monsters your opponent controls that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, +1.
(2) You can banish this card from the GY, then target 1 Machine Xyz monster you control; that monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s effects while face-up on the field.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/didyouknowtheresanewaddamsfamilymovie/

Edited by Jolly Glot

.... Wow. This Gimmick Puppet still manages to get bad cards. XD It definitely caters to a go second play style which I guess Gimmick Puppets are in the position of doing with their potential OTK strats with Limiter Removal and big Xyz beaters.... But, if you go first with this thing in your hand... Man is your hand 1 step too many on the dead side. Guess the only redeeming thing here is the GY effect since it lingers and it isn't particularly exclusive to Gimmick Puppets (an effect from Gimmick Puppet support that isn't xenophobic in one respect... Imagine that.)

Edit: Wait... Can you still dump 1 "Gimmick Puppet" via activating this without your opponent controller Extra Deck monsters because of the "+1"? If that is the case this a tad better than what I thought. It would give Gimmick_Puppet_Terror_Baby or https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Junk_Puppet something to work with 1st turn.

Edited by BGMキャノン

It’s good, and kinda helps GPs with their resource issues by reducing the need to spend a NS on Scissor Hands. Though the fact that this won’t work with revived ED monsters sucks a lot, since any board that’s spammed out a lot of ED monsters has several negations to go along with it.

Either way, it’s a massive step in the right direction. About time too.