Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Arcjet Lightcrafter

Have you ever thought “I wish Dyson Sphere had an actual Deck”?

EFrM2thU4AE-Kme.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP017 アークジェット・ライトクラフター Arcjet Lightcrafter
Level 9 LIGHT Machine Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 2100

You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 8 or lower Machine monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, but its effects are negated and its Level becomes 9.
(3) You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Machine Xyz Monsters.

Note: This card obviously is a joke referencing the Arclight siblings from ZEXAL, it also references two actual things/concepts from Space Flight:

Arcjet Rockets

Lightcraft

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/haveyoueverlistenedtoagloriousdawn/

Edited by Jolly Glot

Quinton... Definitely has the short end of the stick with his... Archetype? I don't even know what it is, but we only got 4 Main Deck monsters for him and they have virtually no cohesion with each other nor do they actually have a name. XD ... Dyson Sphere.dek maybe. I mean at the very least this thing can make Rank 9 with not as much set up as all of Quinton's previous cards, but there isn't much that will be using this. I don't know maybe Infinitracker could use this? ... Eh probably not...Only 3 notable Rank 9 Machines: Phantom_Fortress_Enterblathnir , Infinitrack_Earth_Slicer, and...Actually make that 2: Dyson Sphere sucks. XD Beyond me why they didn't just make this generic for any Rank 9.

Edited by BGMキャノン