Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Heraldry Charge

Have you ever wished to be able to summon 2 Heraldic Beasts from the Deck?

EFrNfvDUEAAJTbz.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP060 顕現する紋章 Charge Medallion (Heraldry Charge)
Normal Spell Card

You can only use a card with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Tribute 1 monster; For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Psychic or Machine monsters, also Special Summon 2 “Heraldic Beast” monsters from your Deck in Defense Position.

Note: The Kanji for this card’s name reads as “Manifested Crest/Heraldry”

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/nowwhymachinesheraldrybeastsdontneedmachines/

Edited by Jolly Glot

Okay... Now this is great~! With the existence of Time_Thief_Redoer and Time_Thief_Perpetua as the newest addition to the Rank 4 Psychic Xyz you could make a Time Thief/ Heraldic Beast build. It isn't so far off as an idea considering Time Thief is needing more members and this is just an ideal engine for them. It should also be noted we have this to search it out: Augmented_Heraldry (only problem is you can't use either effect of Time_Thief_Flyback on your Time Thief Xyzs while this thing is on the field and your restricted into only being able Summon Psychic Xyz from your Extra Deck during the turns you search with it). Also, another great thing is that you can make PSY-Framelord_Lambda as Link alternative and splash in a Psy-Frame stun engine as well which conveniently has an effect that searches other Psyframes if you use Time Thief Redoer's self banishing effect.

Not sure why Machine was added into the mix, but I'll take that too. Not really a lot of options on this side though. Most your getting out this are few generic Rank 4 Machine Xyz:

Super_Quantal_Mech_Beast_Aeroboros, Tin_Archduke, Number_27:_Dreadnought_Dreadnoid, and Wind-Up_Zenmaister.

Edited by BGMキャノン

Machine is there just for flavor. All of Tron's kids use Machine monsters.

It's pretty fucking good support for a bad deck, but you could possibly round out the theme with another member to make a decent engine.

25 minutes ago, Blake Eagle said:

Machine is there just for flavor. All of Tron's kids use Machine monsters.

It's pretty fucking good support for a bad deck, but you could possibly round out the theme with another member to make a decent engine.

It is still kind of odd considering that none of Tron's kid's Xyz's are accessible by Heraldic Beast given they are either xenophobic or not of same Rank. But, if it makes Heraldic Beast a little more flexible than Normal I guess I don't mind the hamfisted flavor they are going for.

And yeah that is true... When I revisited Heraldic Beast earlier  I kind of forgot how the Main Deck monsters don't really do anything by themselves. XD Their Spells and generic Rank 4 kick starters are what do most of the heavy lifting. XD

Edited by BGMキャノン

Quite the coincidence. BGM's custom Equip Spell for Heraldic Beasts made me think they could actually make something noteworthy through Guardragons due to their Dragon members, and now they get this. However, this wouldn't allow for any Guardragon follow-up plays due to the SS lock, that's a pity.