Thar

Thar's NEOpinions

You know the drill. Be it you or something in particular, I'll try and expound on how I think I feel.

8 minutes ago, Yui said:

me

You. You are certainly one of a kind. Goofy, aloof, and just an all-around fun dude to hang and chill with.

I wish I had more to say, but I don't. I've never been one for many words, so let's just pretend each letter in this post is an image so that each letter is worth thousand words.

6 minutes ago, Thar said:

so let's just pretend each letter in this post is an image so that each letter is worth thousand words.

this sounds super poetic for some reason jussayin

4 hours ago, Tormented said:

Onion of me

Onion of NCMs current state.

You'll always be more than an admin to me, bae. Yet another awesome British dude that I met through the internet that's been nothing but a pal and a stud at that. I do appreciate you being my shoulder to cry on when I was going through forum withdrawal during my "permaban", because that was pretty pathetic of me, tbh. Oh yeah, and your artistic talent is definitely something to boast about, too.

1 hour ago, Krow said:

neopeta or neocm

also a krowpinion

Neither.

We only occasionally talk, and it's usually only to request graphics, shill games that I'm not interested in, or express our mutual interest in particular genres of music. But I suppose quality over quantity is something.

12 minutes ago, Forgotten Home said:

Me, if that's okay.

Can't say I know you well enough to say much, but we share the curse and blessing of not being very social irl, so there's that.

can you cook/do you enjoy cooking?

most people can, but i guess the second question is more important. tell me opinions about cooking, my dude

On 10/3/2019 at 11:09 PM, Kazooie said:

can you cook/do you enjoy cooking?

most people can, but i guess the second question is more important. tell me opinions about cooking, my dude

I can most definitely cook. My biggest obstacle is just not feeling like doing it, let alone doing it enough.

As far as what I think of it, I'd say it's one of the best things ever. Cooking can be it's own art form, and the best one at that because, well, YOU CAN EAT IT.

16 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

iirc you weren't very into Fire Emblem before, has that changed?

I just never played any of them, and a lot of it was just facetious spite towards Intelligent's bias for it compared to Advance Wars, which I played and loved.

Has it changed, tho? A little, I guess. I don't pretend to hate it as much as I did, it wasn't really genuine in the first place, just isn't my preference.