We'll see all
We'll hear all
We'll know all
We'll love it all

And as we get old,
my heart will grow
I love you my dear,
for I will not go

OK, I know this is super pedantic, but... I think you mean "Every day" rather than "Everyday".

Anyways, I'm not too well versed in poetry, but I do enjoy editing, so I thought I'd drop my two cents here. If I'm gonna be honest, certain aspects of the poem feels pretty muddled:

Issue 1: Consistency in the lines. Having "Someone" becomes "Someone's" then changes back to "Someone" throws things off. Line 9's length also throws things off. Keep things consistent -OR- break all forms of consistency. This kinda leads into the second issue...

Issue 2: Random rhyming/non rhyming. Stick to one or the other, OR if you want both, make an obvious transition spot between the unrhymed lines and rhymed ones.

Issue 3: Word association + idiomatic expressions. Not that big here, but you generally want to avoid using idiomatic words/phrases as it takes a person out of what you are trying to say. For me, one of these was "nice...naughty".

Sorry if I sounded too negative about this. I really like the short stanza structure and the content seems to reflect what you wanted to say very well. I just hope that I was helpful in giving you ideas to tweak it to make it even better!

Cheers!