Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Witchcrafter Genie

And the cute librarian and researcher of the Witchcrafters makes her appearance.

EF69TgrUcAAqYmh.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP021 ウィッチクラフト・ジェニー Witchcraft Genie (Witchcrafter Genie)
Level 1 WIND Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 500

You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then discard 1 Spell; Special Summon 1 “Witchcrafter” monster from your Deck, except “Witchcrafter Genie”.
(2) You can banish this card and 1 “Witchcrafter” Spell Card from your GY; this effect becomes the same as the effect of that Spell Card when it is activated.

Note: This card’s name might be based on the French word for Genius, but it sounds flat out like the name Jenny.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/meganenoinfinitychasehasjustbegun/

Edited by Jolly Glot

Love, hate relationship with this card. What I love: Her banish effect is pretty unique and it can bypass once per turns of Spells you banished... What I hate: But, at the same time, I am not sure if it is all that optimal for Witchcraft as you no longer get to recycle the Spell you banished during your End Phase. Seems one would only one to use this effect if they have to... But, I guess in the end the GY effect is optional and it is there when you need it, and she does what the other 3 small Witchcraft do.

I prefer the other 3 small Witchcraft GY effect wise. This seems like a 1 of to me.

Edited by BGMキャノン