Sign in to follow this  
LordCowCow

Spooky Art Contest

Heya! As most of my decisions this happened only a couple hours ago but here we gooooooooooo

Until a week from Halloween (October 24th, 6 PM, CST) I will have my PMs open for you to submit your spookiest art (that you made yourself).

This can include anything from a drawing, to a custom sig/tag, and so on. Just make sure it's extra spoooooky!

At the deadline I will post the entries here and have people vote for them (closing on Halloween) and the winner gets 3000 points. (And perhaps we can figure out an Award as well.) and the right to say they're the spookiest artist on NCM for the year.

The only requirements are...

-It has to be work you did yourself (or altered in the case of things like tags), and preferably something you made AFTER this thread comes up.

-You have to PM it to me before the deadline. Final product only.

-Message me that you want to enter so I know how many people are interested and I know if I have to advertise more.

-Once the competition is over post it in the Graphic Showcase section if you want further comments, this thread will be locked on Halloween.

-It must be spooooky