Sign in to follow this  
Doggo

The Aquarium

Hi hey hello I don't hardly exist here outside RP so this be place to ask questions or seek opinions.

Or just come watch the fish if you're into that.

Don't expect a lot if you just ask for opinions on yourself. I ain't looking to write essays even on the peeps I do know.

Edited by Fisho

No dogs here sir. They're too excitable and often scare the other fish.

You suck, 0/10 would grill and enjoy as a delicious dinner. Good friend, would recommend.

Lezz see good ol' Chosen huh. It's, I believe, the longest I've been in a single RP uninterrupted. No in fact with the uninterrupted qualifier it definitely is the longest. Been a fun, if a slow and death filled, ride. We tend to stagnate on down time where character interaction memes should be happening so not quite as many interpersonal memes between the cast yet as I'd like but still a lot of silly stuff has happened and you've put up with a lot of silly stuff on my end too.

I dunno how ya did it but you've got my attention on it for years already and probably years to come.

top 5 favorite servants in fate?

9 hours ago, Yui said:

top 5 favorite servants in fate?

So this ain't particularly ordered but:

-Nero
-Anastasia
-Mordred
-Hessian Lobo

So there's four of the requested five. Nero and Anastasia are my Fate waifus so they had to be around. Mordred is for her part in apoc and dynamic with her master and the overall package there made her one of my favorites ever and then I rolled her on fgo and she's been doing good work. Hessian is a mandatory meme entry as the big doggo is part of why I got into the gacha hell.

The fifth spot is a bit harder but it likely goes to Iskander but there's a few that could take the spot from him.

In line with that sentiment 5th spot candidates: Iskander, Artoria, Da Vinci, Bedivere, and Fran.

Probably more I could mention there but that seems about right.

Edited by Fisho

Ain't done much in the way of making cards in quite a few years.

But at least at the start it was just characters from games i really liked at the time like Smash Bros and Fire Emblem. Really bad design and usually in game screenshots for pics, ya know how it goes. Anime stuff got made, particularly Bleach and Shaman King the latter of which i shamelessly ripped off a gimmick for from some other guy's cards I saw on YCM so that was fun.

Eventually I had a fairly big not based on anything project of warrior-types all named after a different letter of the greek alphabet. Wasn't much focus in the design to make it a functional deck and all the arts were super generic anime sword peeps you'd find off google but it felt good to do.

Last real thing I ever attempted was actual archetype cohesion with a buncha latin named doggos but didn't ever finish it.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, LordCowCow said:

favorite support conversation from all the applicable fire emblem games you've played? (As in full line, C-A/S)

Dunno how I missed this here question. And boy what a question it is. Been a while since I played a Fire Emblem game but the ones that persist through the dust of the years are probs the answer as they've left more of an impact.

So one contender is definitely Joshua and L'arachel in Sacred Stones. The unlikely duo starts out awkward as you might expect but you see Joshua putting up with the crazy girl's eccentric ways and then she starts getting influenced by his shadier ways and it made for an overall wild ride.

Another one up there is Haar and Jill in Path of Radiance. The two share history and already have a dynamic prior to recruiting both of them. It was great for me to have the wyvern riding duo be able to go anywhere and wreck foes together and then have a real relationship together. I tend to flip flop on my feelings on the romantics tones it eventually takes. Now if that was purely a Radiant Dawn thing or not I can't recall but knowing the support conversations in Radiant Dawn I'm inclined to think it was a radiance thing too. They're cute together but like he was friends with her dad so so how weird it feels is something you gotta come to terms with to enjoy that part of things.

Think the idea behind Haar and Jill applies to a lot of support pairs that have prior history. I like exploring their dynamics outside their introductions and talks right after. So stuff like Tana and Eirika, Neimi and Colm and the like have their foot in the door with me already. Not that unlikely pairs can't be amazing as shown by my first example. Despite being a dirty memer I don't think I tend to like the support conversations that are largely jokes from just the character tropes. Examples are escaping me but I'm sure you'll have a few of things like that in mind. They can be fun but I want some real emotional depth to things usually.

Ships are serious business.