Nyx

Real life supernatural experiences

And no joke posts like "The ghost sucked my dick", "I stalked bigfoot" or anything of the sort. Anywho:

Did you ever see a ghost or phantom? Maybe a creature that didn't look like a known creature. Shadowy figures? Possibly extra-terrestrials. Or perhaps it wasn't a being, but an occurence. Like an omen, a supernatural light, or someone levitating without logical means. 

Image result for silent hill otherworld gif

Well, I'll give you guys a pass. As for me:

About 2 or 3 years ago, I was driving home from class. It was a night class, so it was already dark by the time I left. When I got to my neighborhood, I came across a three-way crossing. It had a street light up above that was weak and blinking. When I came to my stop on the cross, the light went out. I was about to drive again, but I swear I saw someone in a red hoodie sprint across. Startles me. When I drive away, I don't see the individual.

It's less supernatural and more...maybe culty? It was odd.

Back when I worked at Walmart as a cart pusher. It was late. I was checking around the side of the store (because some reason people leave carts there) and I happened to glance at a hill in the distance where there were some trees. And saw a group of people just standing there in hooded cloaks.

Also at Walmart, I was gathering carts late, looked off to the side at a bench used by the employees during breaks, saw someone sitting there. I passed by a car and when I got to the other side they were gone.

Now idk if this was anything but me being tired and paranoid but it was a little spooky at the time.

Supernatural phenomena appear all around me every time I have to go out to use the restroom or get some water at night. Zombies, ghosts, werewolves, surprise earthquakes, cults, theives without motives, axe-murderers, creepypastas that aren't even that good in broad daylight but haunt you with actually scary fanart in the nighttimes... I've seen them all.