Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Sky Striker Ace – Roze

Is this the work of an enemy Stand?

EGaiRgNUcAA3Z2B.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP020 閃刀姫-ロゼ Sentouki – Roze (Sky Striker Ace – Roze)
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1500
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If a “Sky Striker” monster, except “Sky Striker Ace – Roze”, is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) While this card is in your GY, if an opponent’s monster(s) in the Extra Monster Zone is destroyed in battle or if a card you control leaves the field: You can Special Summon this card, then you can negate the efects of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the end of the turn.

Support for Strikers? Now that's a surprise. Considering the archetype has stayed in the top tiers for so long I assumed they wouldn't get support. anytime soon.

Can't call myself an Striker expert, but I don't see the use of the first effect except for Link laddering, since it would lock most of the Striker Spells. The GY effect looks nice but will also lock the Spells so players would have to be strategic with it.

Could DARK and LIGHT Link1 Strikers be coming next. inb4 an entire new set of EARTH, FIRE, WATER and WIND for Roze :v

39 minutes ago, Darj said:

Support for Strikers? Now that's a surprise. Considering the archetype has stayed in the top tiers for so long I assumed they wouldn't get support. anytime soon.

Can't call myself an Striker expert, but I don't see the use of the first effect except for Link laddering, since it would lock most of the Striker Spells. The GY effect looks nice but will also lock the Spells so players would have to be strategic with it.

Could DARK and LIGHT Link1 Strikers be coming next. inb4 an entire new set of EARTH, FIRE, WATER and WIND for Roze :v

I hope not... I this is the one of the few Decks I don't like. XD And if they do I hope they are subpar.

Lol Jk

In all seriousness, yeah only thing I can think of is they can ladder with this thing. The last effect is more of a last resort during your opponent's turn, and laddering/ outting combo on your turn.  I think you can Ladder up to Link 3 with this on your own turn if you really wanted to since you can use both effects once each (e.g. using monsters as Link material counts as removing cards from field). Requires a lot ED usage though.

Edited by BGMキャノン

It's a good engine card tbh.

Drones, SS this, make this Kagari, get drones/engage back, Kagari becomes Hayate, this revives, make a Link 3.

Then you can search widow or drones again, which can ladder or set up further.

And hey, this absolutely cements this deck in Fur Hire, because it's a 2-card combo, no Normal Summon, that makes Folgo, provided you turn the Token into Linkuriboh/Link Spider first.

There's also stuff like the Tenyi promo Link 3, which can be a easy pop using Drones, BLS Soldier of Chaos if you're into that, Decode if you still run it for some reason...

I think you can probably find a way to make Curious with this, but seems like it takes a lot? Link Spider is EARTH, as is Kaina, but then what do you do with Roze, hm... Maybe if you reorder it and use the drones, there's a way to do it with cards like Reprodocus.

Drones, make Kagari, get drones back. Drones again, SS Roze, turn Kagari into Hayate, turn token into Link Spider, then... Hrm, just not sure how to grave Roze before this point, without outside help.